Ranger Snow-Cat

Old December 8th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

Default Ranger Snow-Cat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Iffin u needz annie helpz, jus let me knowz. O T getting his gear together
just in case Ranger needs him.

Yes, I could use some hepp!

Deze snow greeblings is furry dangerous. I would purrciate da hepp of
mine future brofur-in-paw. I fink da scent trail leads out into da yard
in da snow. Duz you haf some warm clothes?

Ranger
Old December 8th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna u guyz wanna kno how dum deze hoomanz kan beez? Da
Gramby was wonnering why her hadn't heard anyfing from Unkle Bill's house
den, her scovered dat him waz inna her Kill File annd I knowz her wudnt du
dat. Her said a kuple of nautie wordz to da puter.

Sumtimez da pooters duz nasty stuffz when we izn't watching dem. Miz
Ameliagrump is allez bizzee trying to keep ourz pooters workin right.

Ranger
Old December 8th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yez, anna I gotted mineownselfz some of da heated glubes for mine paws like
I gotted for Harri. Dem iz really neat. I haz an extra set iffin u wantz
dem. Dat way u kan stay in da out longet. Deze gremblins are ferri sneaky
iznt dey?

Old December 8th 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Yez, anna I gotted mineownselfz some of da heated glubes for mine paws like
I gotted for Harri. Dem iz really neat. I haz an extra set iffin u wantz
dem. Dat way u kan stay in da out longet. Deze gremblins are ferri sneaky
iznt dey?

Oh, fangu! Dat would be furry helpful. Yep, deze snow greeblings is
furry, furry sneaky. Dey has ways of walkin on da snow wifout leaving
prints.

Ranger
Old December 8th 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hey, Sadie is a huntink Doggie, duz u rekon herself can sniff out deze
grimblinz? Haff neffer asked her ta do diz but if u finks it iz possiblez,
I kan ask herselfz.

Old December 8th 08, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hey, Sadie is a huntink Doggie, duz u rekon herself can sniff out deze
grimblinz? Haff neffer asked her ta do diz but if u finks it iz possiblez,
I kan ask herselfz.

Dats a eggzelent idearment! Why don't you ask her while I go infesticate
out in da snow?

Ranger
Old December 8th 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T turns to Sadie D*G. Da kommunitee mayz needz ur help. Dere iz
gremblenz in da snow by where Ranger da snow cat iz. Himselfz iz feri gud
an findink dem butted, sumtimes dey kan realli hide and kauze troubles. Dem
putted snow on a beauriful girlcat's furz anna, dat kant be 'lowed. We nedz
u ta luk and sniffez and cee if yourownself kan find deze.

Sadie thinks, I don't have a clue what a gremblin is but, if the community
needs me, I will try. I have to think Ranger Snow Cat can give me an idea
of what a gremblin smellz like.

Sadie and O T head for the porter. O T has on his cold weather gear. Sadie
already has a thick coat and her foot pads are toughened for winter.

As the porter twinkles and prepares to lift off, Sadie grins at O T and
asks, are you really interested in these gremlins or, is this yet another
excuse to see Harri.

Old December 8th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 07:20:08 -0600, Granby wrote:

Sadie thinks, I don't have a clue what a gremblin is but, if the
community needs me, I will try. I have to think Ranger Snow Cat can
give me an idea of what a gremblin smellz like.

Sadie and O T head for the porter. O T has on his cold weather gear.
Sadie already has a thick coat and her foot pads are toughened for
winter.

Hi dere, Sadie Dog. Fangu fur helpin out! I hope you don't mind dis cold
snow too much. I figger dat Sunrise, dat really bootiful kitty in da
howse, got 'ttacked by snow greeblings. Dey duznt't leave tracks, but if
you sniff over here by da door you might get a whiff of dere scent. Den
we can look around and see if we can spot anyfing. OT, you wannt patrol
wif me?

[The two cats and one dog start searching through the yard, looking for
any signs of snow greeblings. As the two cats lean over to investigate a
strange depression in the snow, they are pelted with a storm of little
tiny snow balls. As they look around they see Sadie is also being
bombarded with tiny snow balls but has taken shelter behind a tree.
Ranger and OT spot a ridge of snow to shelter behind. Before ducking
behind the ridge both cats look around to see if they can spot where the
snowball attack is coming from. OT whips out his catellite phone and
calls Sadie, who gives a report on where the snowballs are coming from
relative to her position.

OT quickly makes some calculations in his head, then he leans over to
whisper to Ranger. The two cats meow softly to each other, then they
start forming large snowballs. OT then lies on his back, and Ranger
shoves a big snowball up onto OT's hind legs. OT bunny-kicks the
snowball, sending it arcing into the air and straight into the
greebling's attack position. Ranger reloads OT, who delivers another
barrage onto the greeblings. One more snowball, and the cats and Sadie
jump out from behind there cover and rush the miniature snow fort where
the greeblings had holed up. Nothing remains in the fort other than a
huge pile of tiny snowballs.]

Great work, efurrybody! We did it - we drove da greeblings away. I don't
fink dey're gonna come back for a while. I fink if we could get da Maine
Coon Patrol to swing by here once a week or so dat da kitties here ought
to be safe.

Let's see if dere is enough nip tea in da howse fur all of usses. Sadie,
maybe Fluffykitz could port over some dognip tea too.

Ranger
Old December 8th 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 8, 8:01 am, Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney
wrote:
In article ,

"Granby" wrote:
Hey, Sadie is a huntink Doggie, duz u rekon herself can sniff out deze
grimblinz? Haff neffer asked her ta do diz but if u finks it iz possiblez,
I kan ask herselfz.

Dats a eggzelent idearment! Why don't you ask her while I go infesticate
out in da snow?

I haff ast da Bear to goe az yoor sekuritee d*ggy an hee will. He wike
da snow butted he din't GNOW bout greebiings an he wanna hep. Hee iz
furry big an brav. behind paw an sweeet.

--
Maggy May

Old December 8th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 8, 9:19 am, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
[...]

Dat wuz SITING. Fangyu all four comin offer to hep. Da Bear din' get
up frum his nap in time to hep butted youns din' need him. Heer comz
Missy wiff da cups, I will go getted da nip-tea pot.

--
Sunrise

Ot le tit snow let it snow at least frost NMR Cat anecdotes 27 January 10th 06 04:27 PM
Hey ranger!!! Stormmee Cat community 7 January 3rd 06 02:27 PM
Ranger surprise Dan M Cat anecdotes 30 July 6th 05 03:52 AM
Poor Ranger! Dan M Cat anecdotes 8 June 18th 05 06:21 AM
The first photos of Ranger Dan M Cat anecdotes 28 May 5th 05 04:10 AM