Cleopatra bids farewell

Old December 15th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
HRH Cleopatra Silvercat

Default Cleopatra bids farewell

Hello, all of my dear friends. I come here tonight to share
some difficult news with all of you.

I have been feeling poorly for several weeks now. My humans
have taken me to see the local veterinarians and everyone
now acknowledges what I have known for some time - that I
have an inoperable condition and that my quality of life
has severely deteriorated.

I have finally managed to get through to my humans that it
is time for them to let me go to the Rainbow Bridge where I
can once again be healthy and free of pain. I will be making
my final trip to the veterinarian in an hour or so. It will
be difficult to think that I won't see you all again for a
while, but I am comforted in the knowledge that we will meet
again on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

My real estate holdings (in the mountains near Big Bear Lake
in Catifurnia and in the south of Furance), my yacht, and my
motor and air vehicles I hereby bequeath to the Community,
with my sisfur Amelia appointed as trustee. The staff at
these locations will remain, as their needs and the operating
expenses have been provided for by means of a trust account.
My position as empress of all I survey shall be retired,
until such time as another kitty chooses to claim it.

Please send purrs to my human and feline family, as they are
going to have some difficulty adjusting to my transition. And
please pass word to my beloved Sir TV that I love him deeply
and I will continue to do so from the Bridge. I have greatly
enjoyed my time with this Community, and I have always appreciated
the respect you have all accorded me. You have all been wonderful
friends, and the Community has been a wonderful, loving, caring
family. Please continue to love and support each other. I shall
be looking down on all of you from the Bridge, and I look
forward to communing with you all at the next Jellicle Ball.

Farewell, my loved ones.

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat, Empress of All She Surveys
Old December 15th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hi (sniff) hi diz iz o t anna da gramby just kalled Auntie soft and her
heardt is broken too.

Old December 15th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 15 Dec 2008 23:17:35 GMT, HRH Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:

[...]

Purrs from the family. When you're at the RB you can play with Beast;
she's expecting you.
Old December 15th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Farewell, my loved ones.

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat, Empress of All She Surveys

sniff!

Purresident Louise lowers the flag of Catmerica to half-staff
Old December 15th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Adam wrote:
Farewell, my loved ones.

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat, Empress of All She Surveys

sniff!

Purresident Louise lowers the flag of Catmerica to half-staff

Sam sends purrs tu Cleopatra's famly.
Old December 16th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 15, 6:17 pm, HRH Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
Hello, all of my dear friends. I come here tonight to share
some difficult news with all of you.

snipped da news

Wee all luvs yoo an gnow dat dis iz four da bess butted it iz still
hard. Hav a peesful trip to da Brij an say hi-hi to efferybuddy. Yoo
will be misst by da hole comyoonity uv wich yooo iz a piller an a
ornument.

R purrs four yoo an four doz hoo will misses yoo.

--
Maggy May, WooToo, Sunrise, Missy, Bear da d*g, an da hoomins an
parruts

Old December 16th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

[...]

Deepest sympathy and purrrs fur Cleopatra and all who knew her. We
are so enriched to have had her with us on r.p.c.c. We will never
forget her and we know what effurry kitty and hooman is feeling.
Someone please give TV extra cuddles and smurgles from us. May Bast
Bless.

Diana, Ryan, Cinnamon, and Fred

--
Peace,
Fred
Old December 16th 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 15 Dec 2008 23:17:35 GMT, HRH Cleopatra Silvercat's nimble, little
paws typed:

[...]

Oh my, I iz so sadsad to reed ob dis, dat I jus don kno whut to say.
Cleo, youff been a gud freend an sisfur-in-paw, an I'll neffur, neffur
forget da gud times an adbenchures dat we had, specially da Orient
Eggspress, which always iz full ob gudgud memories.

I iz sadsad dat you hasta cross da Bridge, and I knoze dat you hazta
do it, buttid I iz still crying anyway.

I'll send you mine purrs an even more to yur hoomans, who will need
dem more cawze dey've bekum akustumed to yourownself being dere for
dem. I'm sure dat da ofurs in yur clowder will do dere best to help da
hoomans hartz heal.

I will alwayz fink ov you as dat bootiful, regal kitty sittink in
mine Uncle's yellow Ferrari, zipping thur Tuscany wiff owr winks in da
back! Goodby, mine dear furend; I luffs you an will miss you!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/15/2008 7:22:34 PM
Old December 16th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Gudbye, deer Cleo. snifflesniffle I will miss yurownregalself furry,
furry much. I will purr dat yoo haz a eezee trip to da brij, and dat yurown
fambly's hartz, bof kittee an hoomin, won't hurt too much.

Rebecca, in tears

Old December 16th 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Cleopatra bids farewell (top posting)

GranMeowmie and Capt. Midnight will be waiting for you.

Miss Debby