Not all bad news.

Old December 19th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Not all bad news.

rafflescat wrote:

On Dec 18, 8:02Â*pm, Fred wrote:
Hi hi Kitties,
We three cats at da house uv Williams has an nouncement. Â*We are
goin to moof to da Rennie house early in January, but it's not bad
news really, Â*Ryan likes it there akchewly with so many uther
kitties to play wif and he says they need his guidance. Â*Ryan is a
wise, loving kitti wif caring and concern. Â*He has not been
hisownself as he used to be an he missez Anti-Heather and da Rennie
cats an da Abbey Cats. Sew fur hisownself it will be a move up.
Diana will have a harder transition, but she's been there before an
with a liddle support from Anti-Heather she'll be OK. Â*Cinnamon has
neffer known a hooam he can trust uther than Fred and he's somewhat
feral and fraid. Â*Fortunately, Aunti-Heather has sum exsperience
wif feral kitties and she shood be able tu provide Cinnamon wif
what he needs.
No kitty is going to like dis car ride, but that's what we haf to
deal wif.
Fred will miss da kitties, but he's been through this befur and
he'll deal wif it. Â*The uther side uv thi news is that chances are
looking gudgud fur Fred to get winked, an he'z moofin tuu, to Nova
Scotia to be near his intended wink. Â*He still has no tuna place
there, but may try to make hisown tunas, teechin piano or teechin
peeple to use Linux, or woodwerkin, or a number of uther thingz.
He will sort it out an he'll have help.
We think da moff fur usses kitties will be on da 3rd uv Januari.
If'n that gudgud fur Anti-Heather.
Ennyway, it's not all bad news: more like a lateral shift wif a
liddle angst and separashun anxiety, but not bad reely.
Ifn, Fred gets winked, an dere's no hurry, but ifn he duz, he will
join Marilyn an her d*g, Happy. Â*Happy hates kitties we are told an
so it wood not be a gudgud place fur usses. Â*Also Marilyn's dawterz
is all allergic to kitties and she wants them to visit often wifout
getting sick. Â*Also If'n we duz't like da ride to Anti-Heather's,
we'z reely not up fur a ride tu Nova Scotia.
Last tyme wen Ryan & Diana wented tu Heatherz, Cinnamon reely,
reely missed Ryan, and was so sad to be wifout his big buddy. Â*They
will all be togeffer now an Anti-Heather will see that we stay
togeffer as much as she can. Â*We will be her kitties after the moof
and there'z few bedder places fur kitties than at Anti-Heather's
luving shelter. So no purrs are required ceptin maybe fur a smooth
transition an gudgud wether fur da ride. Â*After da moof,
Anti-Heather will be owr new sekretary, an since Fred is an HC, he
expects to be here offen tuu, to keep in touch wif effurry kitty
effen tho he wont be serving a kitty directly. Â*Fred likes all
animals, (but espesshully cats), an he will get along well wif
Happy da d*g tuu. Â*He has moofed too much in da past three years
and iz hopin that his will see hisownself safely into hiz old age.
He haz gnown and served some furry fine kitties and he thingks we
may be da last uv da Williams cats. Â*It's been quite a legassy, but
it's so hard fur him tu meet all owr needs as he gets older. Â*We
all think this is fur da best an we iz sew happy dat Anti-Heather
can do this fur usses. Â*Ryan espeshully sends his luv an is lookin
forward to bein a Rennie Kitty.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon frum Ottawa Catnada.

--
Peace,
Fred

Dis sownds egsitin (well, cept fur da car fingy) we knowse awl abowt
dat relokatin butted sumtymes gud fings cum frum fings dat upsets tu
start. But Anti Heather is a kindkind Anti fur kittiez!
Fur Unca Fred we hopes he likes his nue life tu an we hopes he
hassnt tu moof agen (us kittiez hates moofin) butted we hopes he
gets a toona place awlso.
We wishes yu a happy new yeer in yure nue nue homes!

Da Gordon Boyz whu neffurneffur wants tu moof agen.

Fangu fur da wishes.
It shood be owr last moof fur a longwhile. Effen Fred is gettin
tired uv moofin. The gudgud side is mostra da stuff is unpaked.

Diana fur her house.
Old December 19th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Amelia T Cat wrote:

Fangu. The relationship looks pretty good right now, and even if
it doesn't work out. I probably have a better chance of survival
there than in Ottawa, which is a government town, and just a little
cold and
hostile compared to just about anywhere in Nova Scotia. The hard
part, (aside from parting with my three children), will be getting
all the furniture sold or packed in the time remaining.

My hoomins have a good deal of experience dealing with bad
employment situations - it was the lack of available work that lead
my Paw-hoomin to driving trucks in the first place, and resulted in
my Meowmie being out of work for close to two years. So we
understand perfectly well how important it can be to move to where
survival prospects are better. With the current state of the economy
and the likely prospects I rather expect that we will be seeing more
kitties and catslaves having to make moves to new areas just so they
can continue to work. It's very difficult to buy cat food and cat
toys when you have no income!

It will require adjustments for all of you, but if the move will
allow you to survive better it will be for the best.

And I must say that having seen Paw and Meowmie together for a few
years now, and listening to Cleopatra talk about how life was for
Paw when he was with a different girl-hoomin, that having a good,
solid, loving relationship can make a hoomin's life much more
enjoyable and meaningful.

Please, do keep us updated in your move and your new life in Nova
Scotia. We all care about you and what to hear about how things are
going.

Amelia T Cat

Fangu, yes I'll keep all da kitties posted abot how things are going.

Old December 19th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Ah, I understand, but my work has been downgraded here in Ottawa and
I cannot afford to keep my apartment here, so I guess I would loose
da kitties anyway. I just can't look after them properly, or maybe
even myself. I will have some chance of creating a job for myself in
Nova Scotia at one thing or another.
Ryan is not very happy here either. After living at Heather's place,
there are just too few cats and nothing going on. He gets bored and
cabin fever sets in. I think this is all for the best. Serving cats
has been a great pleasure in my life, but I'm now 58 and with
arthritis and I think that's a chapter of my life that will have to
close. But who knows what the future will bring.

Fred

Granby wrote:

I am not being judgmental, I have given up so much that my cats just
wouldn't be part of the equation, you know, love me love my cats. I
know that right now that is easy to say, in your situation, maybe
not.

Fred, I really do wish you the best and all that.
"Fred" wrote in message

I'm wondering what "your way" would be. With all the things
that
have been going on, this seems like the best solution to me. Fangu
for he wishes. It's appreciated.

Old December 19th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

I has to be very hard to give up your kitties but, you want them to have the
best life possible. They will be loved in their new home.

They will never forget you or all the love you have for them. Good luck with
your move and job hunting.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old December 20th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Ann wrote:

I has to be very hard to give up your kitties but, you want them to
have the best life possible. They will be loved in their new home.

They will never forget you or all the love you have for them. Good
luck with your move and job hunting.

Fangu. Your cat pictures look beautiful. I went to look at them.
You have a Cinnamon too. That's nice.

Old December 20th 08, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Fred - I wish you the best in your move to Nova Scotia and hope everything
works out the best for you. I know you will miss Ryan, Diana and Cinnamon,
but part of love is doing what is best for your loved ones. You are doing
that as you provide for them and for yourself. May this move to Nova Scotia
be the last major move you make, may your dreams and hopes come true. And I
know that Heather will take wonderful care of your "kids" and you'll know
whats going on with them.

Fran

Puddi Cat purrs and sends soothing move purrs. Ryan, Diana, Cinnamon - Ize
knowz youze will miss youze Dad furry much, and while hez may not be
physically with youze, he will live in youze hearts and youze in his. Youze
moving to such a gud gud home. Cinnamon, it will be okay, really it will.
Aunti Heather will take furry gud care of you and understands youze fear.
It will be okay.

Remove "spam" from addy to reply