[OT] Yowlet Update 4/4/4 20:30

Old April 4th 04, 09:34 PM
lewe

Victor Martinez skrev i
diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:9yUbc.37981$3E1.16207 @fe2.texas.rr.com...
| Yowie wrote:
| staff friendly. And i"m looking forward to seeing Cary on the outside, a
| glass of good Shiraz and a *caffeinated* cup of coffee.
|
| Hmmm... I thought lactating mothers couldn't drink booze and caffeine
| either...????

I suppose she is just looking *way* forward?
I am sure neither caffeine or alcohol is the best idea, of course it's not
like when still pregnant and it goes straight in, but even if diluted it
can't be good for a wee one? I wouldn't give either to the cats and I sure
wouldn't want to serve it to a baby in how ever small amounts either ...

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old April 4th 04, 10:24 PM
cati

lots of purrs for all to go well

Cati with help from Mistoffelees and Grizzy
"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Yowie" wrote:

I can'tbelieve that in 24 hours I'll be a mother!

Yowie

OMG - the Yowlet is happening!! Congratulations, Vicky!

Old April 5th 04, 01:39 AM
GraceCat

Hehe.... me too.

Mine is a concoction of Cuervo tequila and tequila mix, Welch's passion
fruit drink and limes... Yummy yummy!!! Actually the Welch's isn't too
bad. It's not Alize which I prefer, but it'll do in a pinch.

Congratulations Yowie and Joel!!!

Grace
who visited the pharmacy tonight btw, no fertility rites with these
loaded mamas.

"CATherine" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:25:51 +1000, "Yowie"
wrote:

He's not here yet.
,snip
Will keep in touch as much as I can, and thankyou for all the good

thoughts,
prayers and purrs I know y'all are sending me.

I can'tbelieve that in 24 hours I'll be a mother!

Yowie

Well, it is 6:30 pm in Colorado on the fourth of April. Surely, that
means it is tomorrow in Austrailia. Is Cary here, yet? I sure hope so.
I'll bet carrying 6+ pounds in your arms is nicer than in the tummy. I
hope birthing and recovery are quick and easy. I hope you and Cary get
to go home soon to be fussed over by proud Papa and the furpersons. I
just toasted the happy family with a margarita! Cheers!

CATherine, awaiting the pics

Old April 5th 04, 11:04 AM
JP Hobbs

They always used to say stout was the drink for nursing Mothers
Idont know about Guinness,that might be ok too Jean.P.
Cathi wrote in message
In message , Jo Firey
writes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:
staff friendly. And i"m looking forward to seeing Cary on the

outside, a
glass of good Shiraz and a *caffeinated* cup of coffee.

Hmmm... I thought lactating mothers couldn't drink booze and caffeine
either...????

--

Can't say I've been there, but a good friend drank beer with her doctors
approval when she was nursing. Apparently some believe it helps everyone

Don't some of the darker beers (Guinness?) have lots of iron - a very
good thing to have post-baby.

--
Cathi

Old April 5th 04, 11:40 AM
JP Hobbs

CARY JAMES CHAPMAN HAS ARRIVED. great news from Tish who asked for some-one
to pass on the news.Happy to oblige Tish
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
VICKY AND JOEL
FROM JEAN. WILSON!! MUCH LOVE TO ALL

Old April 5th 04, 11:34 PM
lrulan

oh, goodness gracious, that is good news. Hope Vicky is ok, the baby is ok
and Joel is ok
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old April 5th 04, 11:49 PM
Annie Wxill

"JP Hobbs" jphobbsREMOVE THIS @dodo.com.au wrote in message
CARY JAMES CHAPMAN HAS ARRIVED. ... Cathi

Yes, congratulations to the family. We can all now stop holding our
collective breath.
Annie