Hoppy Purrday, Hugo!

Old September 1st 03, 05:41 AM
Marina

Default Hoppy Purrday, Hugo!

one off-key hoomin voice and two yowling cats
Hoppy Purrday to you,
Hoppy Purrday to you,
Hoppy Purrday dear Huuuugoooo,
Hoppy Purrday to you!
(and many moooore)

And many shrimpies to the black churchyard cat in Malmö, Sweden.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 1st 03, 03:12 PM
Christine Burel

"Marina" wrote in message
one off-key hoomin voice and two yowling cats
Hoppy Purrday to you,
Hoppy Purrday to you,
Hoppy Purrday dear Huuuugoooo,
Hoppy Purrday to you!
(and many moooore)

And many shrimpies to the black churchyard cat in Malmö, Sweden.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Many purrs and good fishies on your birthday, Hugo Katt!
regards,
Christine, Omar, Midnight, Oreo, Robin & Tucker

Old September 1st 03, 03:43 PM
lewe

"Marina" wrote in message
one off-key hoomin voice and two yowling cats
Hoppy Purrday to you,
Hoppy Purrday to you,
Hoppy Purrday dear Huuuugoooo,
Hoppy Purrday to you!
(and many moooore)

May the sun shine on Hugo on his big day! (even when it is rainy outside the
window here, I am sure the sun is out for the birthday boy!)

Thea & Bono are purring some tuna over for Hugo.
Scritches and shrimpies to celebrate!
Lena
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old September 1st 03, 08:18 PM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
one off-key hoomin voice and two yowling cats
Hoppy Purrday to you,
Hoppy Purrday to you,
Hoppy Purrday dear Huuuugoooo,
Hoppy Purrday to you!
(and many moooore)

And many shrimpies to the black churchyard cat in Malmö, Sweden.

Happy birthday, Hugo! I hope you had a great day, with lots of
shrimpies and scritches. :-)

------
Krista
Old September 2nd 03, 04:33 AM
Tanada

Marina wrote:

one off-key hoomin voice and two yowling cats
Hoppy Purrday to you,
Hoppy Purrday to you,
Hoppy Purrday dear Huuuugoooo,
Hoppy Purrday to you!
(and many moooore)

And many shrimpies to the black churchyard cat in Malmö, Sweden.

And they took the words right out of my mouth,
It must have been while they were hissing me.
They took the words right out of my mouth,
It's a spell, it's true,
I was just about to sing it too...

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine wishing Hugo a hoppy Purrday.