Happy Purrday Nico!!

Old August 8th 05, 04:06 PM
Karen

Default Happy Purrday Nico!!

You are a big boy officially.

Old August 8th 05, 04:38 PM
Christine K.

Karen wrote:
You are a big boy officially.

Thank you! Yes, he is. I'll try to get a pic of him when he snoozes in
the wash basin, as I have a kitten pic of him there too. Then we can
compare sizes.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old August 8th 05, 06:57 PM
Marina

Karen wrote:
You are a big boy officially.

Ooh, Hoppy purrday, Nico! Hope you got many shrimpies.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old August 8th 05, 07:40 PM
Christine K.

Marina wrote:
Karen wrote:

You are a big boy officially.

Ooh, Hoppy purrday, Nico! Hope you got many shrimpies.

No shrimpies, but they both celebrated with some 'nip drops. Nico didn't
care for 'nip when he was younger, but now I have to keep him away from
Laku's "portion", as Nico's a faster eater than Laku.

Old August 9th 05, 03:46 AM
Susan M

"Christine K." wrote in message
Karen wrote:
You are a big boy officially.

Thank you! Yes, he is. I'll try to get a pic of him when he snoozes in the
wash basin, as I have a kitten pic of him there too. Then we can compare
sizes.

Happy purrday Nico! For some reason, I haven't seen your pictures before
Christine. Both your boys are so handsome and I know what you mean about
the incredibly colour of grey fur. I'm partial to grey cats myself :-)

Susan M
Otis and chester

Old August 9th 05, 06:56 PM
Christine K.

Susan M wrote:

Happy purrday Nico! For some reason, I haven't seen your pictures before
Christine. Both your boys are so handsome and I know what you mean about
the incredibly colour of grey fur. I'm partial to grey cats myself :-)

Susan M
Otis and chester

Thank you! Yes, they are handsome, aren't they. And as for my pics, the
links are in my sig whenever I post from home, like now. I add a pic or
two now and then, but don't seem to remember telling you guys about it.

Old August 9th 05, 09:39 PM
Irulan

HAPPY PURRDAY NICO! Sorry we're late with this, but may you live long and
prosper.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old August 10th 05, 05:56 AM
christal63

Irulan kirjoitti:
HAPPY PURRDAY NICO! Sorry we're late with this, but may you live long and
prosper.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

Thank you! And they both have the pointed ears that go so well with
that phrase too...

Christine posting from work thru Google

Old August 15th 05, 01:19 PM
SuzQ

Whoops! A very belated Happy Purrday to Nico.
Suz&Spicey

Old August 15th 05, 02:48 PM
Christine K.

SuzQ wrote:
Whoops! A very belated Happy Purrday to Nico.
Suz&Spicey

Better late than never. Thank you!
Managed to get the size ref. pic into my webshots album, Nico's folder.
Two pics of Nico in the bathroom wash basin, one from last December and
one from this morning. He's grown like weed!