"Get your butt home NOW" purrs needed!!

Old June 25th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default "Get your butt home NOW" purrs needed!!

wrote in message
Smudge didn't come home last night! She has never done that before.
Usually she comes running up to me when she sees my car pull up to
the sidewalk in front of my building. Sometimes she's not around at
that moment, but has always shown up within a half hour or 45 minutes
of my arrival home. Last night she did not show up when I get home,
and didn't come back at all.

Today I made signs and put them up in my neighborhood. I gave one
to the proprietors of the grocery store nearby, which is "gossip
central" in the neighborhood. Everyone shops there, and they all gab
with the owner and employees. So I'm hoping that someone who knows
something might see my sign and say something.

I also called a couple of local shelters in case someone brought her
in. She wears a collar, but I suppose it could have come off.

Purrs for her to get herself back here would be appreciated!

OMG, I just saw this. Is she home yet?

Tweed

Old June 25th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 25 Jun 2006 00:49:46 GMT, yodeled:

[...]

(Oh, and if anyone flames me for this, and one of you decent folk
decide to respond to the flamer, PLEASE don't quote the flames! I have
the most likely suspects killfiled for a reason! What they will say
is extremely predictable, so I don't need to hear it. Best yet, no
need to feed the trolls.)

Thanks,
Joyce

Big purrs for Smudge to get her butt home.

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 25th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Oh pshaw, on Sat 24 Jun 2006 05:49:46p, meant to say...

[...]

I hope and pray that Smudge gets back home soon and that nothing has
happened to her.

Please do not consider this a flame, but please consider making her an
indoor only cat in the future. Our babies are much too precious to lose.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Old June 25th 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
[...]

Smudge!! Your mother is very worried about you, please return home as
fast as you can!
PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Melissa

Old June 25th 06, 10:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
[...]

Joyce, I just saw this now! Is she home yet? Please tell me she is! If
not, all purrs from my three kids go out to Smudge to lead her home.

kili

Old June 25th 06, 10:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
[...]

Lots of purrs for Smudge to turn up safe and well. Maybe she's got shut in
someones shed or garage. Does she have a microchip?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 25th 06, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Matthew wrote:
I can't wait till they develop they technology for the cats like
they have for the dogs to track them

than no more worries

Cats, like children, will always give us something to worry about.

Old June 25th 06, 10:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
I can't wait till they develop they technology for the cats like
they have for the dogs to track them

than no more worries

Cats, like children, will always give us something to worry about.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Isn't that the truth?

kili

Old June 25th 06, 12:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Oh no! Is she home yet? Let us know as soon as you find her. Many
purrs.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness