Fresh air kitty

Old April 11th 07, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shel-hed[_2_]

Default Fresh air kitty

one of my favorite things in this world is to snuffle a kitty wthat has just
come in from a nice cool evening outside.
It even beats fresh clothes from the dryer.

Old April 11th 07, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Shel-hed wrote:
one of my favorite things in this world is to snuffle a kitty wthat has just
come in from a nice cool evening outside.
It even beats fresh clothes from the dryer.

I've never experienced this, because my kitty was always indoor, and
always smelled pretty much the same!

But hey, Flippy's cat page is back up, and after reading this, I
figured it must be true:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/whydopeople.html

Old April 11th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
shawn

Shel-hed wrote:
one of my favorite things in this world is to snuffle a kitty wthat has just
come in from a nice cool evening outside.
It even beats fresh clothes from the dryer.

I call that the "cold pussy phenomenon" It's one of my favorite things.
Old April 11th 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 11 Apr., 07:39, Shel-hed wrote:
one of my favorite things in this world is to snuffle a kitty wthat has just
come in from a nice cool evening outside.
It even beats fresh clothes from the dryer.

It`s one of my favourites too. I even try to guess from the smell
where she/he has been lately. It smells like grass or forest ground or
even after the barn. The smell clings to the fur and I love to put my
nose in that fur. Sometimes it smells just like clear nightair.
Wonderful.

Bettina

Old April 12th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Sentimental Numerologist

On Apr 11, 5:36 am, shawn wrote:
Shel-hed wrote:
one of my favorite things in this world is to snuffle a kitty wthat has just
come in from a nice cool evening outside.
It even beats fresh clothes from the dryer.

I call that the "cold pussy phenomenon" It's one of my favorite things.

Shawn - I like that "cold pussy phenomenon" - a good one (ha, ha).

===
The Sentimental Numerologist
http://martindulcimer.blogspot.com/
Life: From the Point of View of Two Himalayan Cats

Old April 13th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Shel-hed wrote:
one of my favorite things in this world is to snuffle a kitty wthat has just
come in from a nice cool evening outside.
It even beats fresh clothes from the dryer.

It's very nice. When the cats come inside from the enclosure at night,
they just smell fresh, but on the island, they gain this lovely blend of
pine and moss and sea air.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old April 14th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Takayuki wrote:

Shel-hed wrote:

one of my favorite things in this world is to snuffle a kitty wthat has just
come in from a nice cool evening outside.
It even beats fresh clothes from the dryer.

I've never experienced this, because my kitty was always indoor, and
always smelled pretty much the same!

But hey, Flippy's cat page is back up, and after reading this, I
figured it must be true:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/whydopeople.html

I miss JEM so much!
Polonca and Soncek

Old April 15th 07, 11:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

polonca12000 wrote:
Takayuki wrote:

Shel-hed wrote:

one of my favorite things in this world is to snuffle a kitty wthat
has just come in from a nice cool evening outside.
It even beats fresh clothes from the dryer.

I've never experienced this, because my kitty was always indoor, and
always smelled pretty much the same!

But hey, Flippy's cat page is back up, and after reading this, I
figured it must be true:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/whydopeople.html

I miss JEM so much!
Polonca and Soncek

When I see kids blowing bubbles I think of her and her 'Frozen Bubbles'
post. I think many of us still miss her. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.