Sheelagh

Old April 26th 09, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

Default Sheelagh

On Apr 23, 7:08*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"cindys" wrote i:
------------

Okay, not to sound stupid here, but I want to make sure I get this
right: Would her name be pronounced like the American name spelled
Sheila?

Yep!

--------------
----------
I am so excited! Sheelagh just sent me a photo of Ringo!! Since I
can't e-mail back through her mobile, I hope she is reading this!
Thank you Sheelagh! He is looking as beautiful as always :-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.
Old April 26th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

On Apr 26, 3:53*pm, cindys wrote:
On Apr 23, 7:08*pm, "cybercat" wrote: "cindys" wrote i:
------------

Okay, not to sound stupid here, but I want to make sure I get this
right: Would her name be pronounced like the American name spelled
Sheila?

Yep!

--------------
----------
I am so excited! Sheelagh just sent me a photo of Ringo!! Since I
can't e-mail back through her mobile, I hope she is reading this!
Thank you Sheelagh! He is looking as beautiful as always :-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

-----------
I just tried phoning Sheelagh, but I got her voice mail. It's getting
late in the UK now, so I left her a message that I would try again
tomorrow. It was so good to hear her voice (even if it was a
recording).
Best regards,
---Cindy S.
Old April 26th 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote i:
------------

Okay, not to sound stupid here, but I want to make sure I get this
right: Would her name be pronounced like the American name spelled
Sheila?

Yep!

--------------
----------
I am so excited! Sheelagh just sent me a photo of Ringo!! Since I
can't e-mail back through her mobile, I hope she is reading this!
Thank you Sheelagh! He is looking as beautiful as always :-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

-----------
I just tried phoning Sheelagh, but I got her voice mail. It's getting
late in the UK now, so I left her a message that I would try again
tomorrow. It was so good to hear her voice (even if it was a
recording).

I am so glad you reached her voicemail, at least. Hope she is doing well.
Ringo--and all her kids!--are very lucky to have her.

Old April 28th 09, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

Default SOME INFO

On Apr 23, 10:51*pm, "cyberpurrs" wrote:
"cindys" wrote

It will never cease to amaze me what a miracle

the internet can sometimes be... how someone whom we've never met, who
lives on the other side of the world can come to mean so much to us.
Best regards,

You are just a doll. The world needs more like you.

----------------
I have still been unable to reach Sheelagh. I left her a phone message
on her voice mail, and she sent me an e-mail (a text message from her
mobile phone) thanking me for trying to contact her. Yesterday, I
tried again. This time, her son answered the phone. I asked for her,
and he told me to hold on (before I had a chance to explain who I was
or that I was phoning from the States). I held on for quite a while
(at least 5 minutes). Then, he came back to the phone and said "Are
you still there?" I said "Yes," and again, before I could explain who
I was or that I was phoning from the States, he had taken off. I could
hear a TV playing in the background. I held on for at least another 5
minutes and then the phone was disconnected. I guess I'm just really
worried about Sheelagh. Shall I try again? Why is she not using her
computer? Is she unable to use it?

I want very much to talk to her, and if I could know for sure that she
would like that, I would keep on trying to get in touch with her. I
just don't want to be intrusive if my phone call would be unwelcome
(for any reason).
Thoughts?
Best regards,
---Cindy S.