MEOW!!! Welcome To The 21st Annual Jellicle Ball

Old October 15th 16, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!!! Welcome To The 21st Annual Jellicle Ball

Looking back over the diaries left to me by my Great, Great, Great Grand Dam Bonnie the Black Panther, Lady of the Night, it is hard to believe that this is rec.pets.cats.community Ball started back in in 1996 (In case some cat can't figure it out the 1st Jellicle Ball was in 1996 so this is our our 21st Annual Ball, not our 20th).

The 1st Jellicle Ball Ball was a splendid affair. Sigh!!! I hope Snowball will be *my* Galaxy....

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night
Old October 15th 16, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Rebecca arrives via 'porter and walks around inspecting the site. She is glad to see kitties and others enjoying various games and exploring the area.. Some are rushing around preparing the venue, setting up various things and putting on finishing touches. She sees work continuing on restoring the fire-damaged areas.]

Dis awl lukz furry gud. I will open da Ball soon. I hope sumkitty will start a gestbuk thred so dat we kan all sign in.

Rebecca
Old October 15th 16, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 1:39:48 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca arrives via 'porter and walks around inspecting the site. She is glad to see kitties and others enjoying various games and exploring the area. Some are rushing around preparing the venue, setting up various things and putting on finishing touches. She sees work continuing on restoring the fire-damaged areas.]

Dis awl lukz furry gud. I will open da Ball soon. I hope sumkitty will start a gestbuk thred so dat we kan all sign in.

Rebecca

Rebecca,

Come Hell or High Water I will be there with or without Snowball in the next 6 hours (though I might be in a hissy mood if I arrive without him). The Guest Book will be covered.

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night, wondering if she is going to be stood up by Snowball
Old October 15th 16, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Don't worree too much, Misty. Sumtimez a kitty's sekkaterry juss kant be heer when we wantz. Wun time, myown wink's sekkaterry kudnt be heer when uther sekkaterriez wuz postin. When she finally getted heer, she posted in awl da thredz, juss a liddle later. Ize shur Snowball will be heer. Rememfur dat kitty time werkz difurent frum hoomin time.

Sundance
Old October 15th 16, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 2:16:25 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Don't worree too much, Misty. Sumtimez a kitty's sekkaterry juss kant be heer when we wantz. Wun time, myown wink's sekkaterry kudnt be heer when uther sekkaterriez wuz postin. When she finally getted heer, she posted in awl da thredz, juss a liddle later. Ize shur Snowball will be heer. Rememfur dat kitty time werkz difurent frum hoomin time.

Sundance

Thank you Sundance. You are a Gentlecat. Still... Though Bobcat is a HC, and knows where I'll be tonight, I *try* to keep two clocks one human, one our time. I also have to watch the moon, since when that starts to fade I start loosing my power.

There is still a lot of finishing work to do to finish before the Ball begins, and I promised Rebecca I'll cover the Guest book this year, plus add the sparkle to the Ball.

Tell Rebecca I'll be there in 6 hours!!!

Misty the Black Panther fluffing up her fur, sparks shooting everywhere Mistress of the Night.

Pee Ess: If I come alone PLEASE have some Mint Tea Ready for Me