Drastic reduction in postings received.

Old October 5th 03, 11:09 PM
Fred Williams

Default Drastic reduction in postings received.

Hi All,
I've seen others complain, and now it's my turn. The messages on
this group have been reduced to one a day for several days now. Are
people still posting?

--
Regards
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please
Old October 5th 03, 11:40 PM
Ray or Fran

I've noticed that as well and wondered where everyone had gotten to, or if
there were problems with the newgroup postings.

Fran

Old October 6th 03, 03:20 AM
Fred Williams

Ray or Fran wrote:

I've noticed that as well and wondered where everyone had gotten to,
or if there were problems with the newgroup postings.

Fran

Hi All,
I've seen others complain, and now it's my turn. The
messages on
this group have been reduced to one a day for several days now.
Are people still posting?

--
Regards
Fred

Seems to be cured now. Take care effurrrykitty.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & his hooman, Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please
Old October 6th 03, 04:29 AM
coopercats

I just thought the dreaded "Library Censor" had hit again. Sometimes
the Censor thinks Meowchat is a real chat room.
Since I don't get to check everyday, I hadn't really noticed a
shortage. I am of no help. Just thought I'd throw in my pennies!

Old October 6th 03, 08:54 PM
Da Koster Katz

Fred Williams wrote:

Hi All,
I've seen others complain, and now it's my turn. The messages on
this group have been reduced to one a day for several days now. Are
people still posting?

Itz been kwyet. In owr case, Meowmie haznt quiyte gotten into da wintur
slowdown yet, an haz been wurkin lotz, so our tiyme onlion haz been
limited (shes gotta leef in a minit to drif bak to da offis, but we
convinced hur we needed tu at leest peek in). An she iz gonna 'bandon
uz fur a fyoo days negst week an go on bacashyun. She sez dat she will
try to pozt sum fings layte at niyte befurr she goez so we ken be at da
Ball, an uf corse will continue wen she returns.

Da Koster Katz
--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old October 7th 03, 02:00 AM
Fred Williams

Da Koster Katz wrote:

Fred Williams wrote:

Hi All,
I've seen others complain, and now it's my turn. The
messages on
this group have been reduced to one a day for several days now.
Are people still posting?

Itz been kwyet. In owr case, Meowmie haznt quiyte gotten into da
wintur slowdown yet, an haz been wurkin lotz, so our tiyme onlion
haz been limited (shes gotta leef in a minit to drif bak to da
offis, but we
convinced hur we needed tu at leest peek in). An she iz gonna
'bandon
uz fur a fyoo days negst week an go on bacashyun. She sez dat she
will try to pozt sum fings layte at niyte befurr she goez so we ken
be at da Ball, an uf corse will continue wen she returns.

Da Koster Katz

Thanks guys. It's returned to normal now.

--
Warmest Regards,
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please