Jellicle Ball - Weze needs help

Old October 7th 03, 09:55 PM
Me

Ray or Fran wrote:
Of course youze can Snowflake & Frieda and a big fangu. Weze sure therez
wont be any truble with vandalism or theft or anyfing. Afterall, anyfing
weze cats handle for the Jellicle Ball is magical and itz doubly magical
since itz at a magical site.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(checking theirz list and marking Snowflake, Frieda - tents ... gud)
===========

Did you git dem? We furwarded two big tents dis mornin, cuz meowmie's
leafing tomorrow an we dont want her to furgit. Weze not wurried bout
dem being stolen an weze gonna make it fur da end of da ball so weze
will take care of gettin dem home.

Snowflake

Old October 8th 03, 01:02 AM
Beverly Orel

Ooh Boogie, sir, yew mus be duh wun mye unca Siggy, RB told me abowt. I
LUFF duh Celtic Harp, an my Anti Gwen, Siggy's Meowmie plays it. Let's do
uh Celtic Nyte! We need fidduls, (at leest 2); a bodhran playur, uh
baggipipfer (any uv duh Gordon boys, or Radar, maybe?)an gitar or
akkordyan...an singurs. Maybe doze Tannahill Weevers will be bisiting, or
Johnny Cunningham wif his fiddul. Yeah. Maybe Jerry O'Beirne, Maura
O'Connell. Okey-dokey. let's roll!!

Samantha

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Since da ball is being held at Stonehenge, wud it be appropriate fur me to
play my Celtic harp. It's a old old bardic tradishun dat goes allaway

back
to when da henge wuz new.

Boogie da HarpurrCat who hopes Ms Kitty won't mind him playin.

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
It's furry quiet in here ... maybe effuryone is making plans for the
Jellicle Ball this Friday. Weze knowz the girlcats will need to get

theirz
pawz done and theirz outfits ... weze knowz the boycats will want to luk
theirz bestest too. But.....

Let's see ... weze knowz the location - Stonehedge

Weze got a guestbook keeper (fangu for that)

Mietze will so capably do the calling of names

But weze need musicians and decorations and food and perhaps some tents

or
somefing (weze finks weze rememfur someone saying theyze can get their

folkz
tents, but not sure).

So hey effuryone - Gretchen Marie weze needz youze special decorating

touch
and energy and Samantha ... youze one of ourz musicians (taking after

youze
Uncle Siggy) weze needs youze help, effuryone's help!.

Weze can't do effurything

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(hoping that effurything falls into place like usual as theyz also
contemplate what theyze want to say in a tribute theirownselves)

Old October 8th 03, 01:31 AM
Adam

But weze need musicians and decorations and food and perhaps some tents or
somefing (weze finks weze rememfur someone saying theyze can get their

folkz
tents, but not sure).

I bring my 'cello!

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old October 8th 03, 02:31 AM
Gabrielle

Hay, Samantha, I'll play bodhran -- it's kinda like mine uffur drumz.
Ana Laura will be der wif hur flute. We will be wif mine wedwink Kissa
and Laura's winkwink Vinnie ana we'ze shur da rest uv da Rennie catz
will be der.

Ralph de Ralf, practicing a jig

Old October 8th 03, 02:58 AM
Sylvia M

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Wonderful Dyna. The kandulz will luk lovely in the glasses and will give
such a nice glow. What a gud gud idea.

And fank youze Meowmie for the food. Weze need to get in touch with a

local
caterer whoze will handle effurything weze need to have supplied at a
moments notice. Weze got some ideas but needz to check.

Heowz uhboot "Treetz R Us"?

Dyna

Punkins & Puddi Cat

I kin burring lotza kandulz-inna-mettil kup, an reownd glass glasses tu

put
dem in, da glo wud be nyce. Waddja tink?
An meowmee mayd sum vegitarryeen chopt liver an vegitarryeen kishka,
furr ordurffz ya kno...
I dun't sing, but I wyll burring mine rock bag.

Dyna, rememburring past yeerz, mizty eeyed

Old October 9th 03, 03:08 AM
Boogie's Mom

Oh my! I'ze furry flattered dat Siggy wud mention me. He wuz a furry fine
cat anna I wuz purrowd to call him Furrend.

Mebbe we'ze cud getz da Chieftains or Altan. Dere furry gud fur hoomins.
Has Anti Gwen efur herd a harper named Patrick Bell (no relation to Derek
Bell [RB] of the Chieftains]? He plays the metal stringed Irish harp
(played with the fingernails as opposed to the nylon strung highland harp
that is played with the finger pads like the concert harp). Meowmie sez dat
da moosik in da Summerlands must sound like Patrick Ball.

Boogie, feelin his Irish roots

Old October 9th 03, 03:57 PM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Ray or Fran wrote:
It's furry quiet in here ... maybe effuryone is making plans for the
Jellicle Ball this Friday. Weze knowz the girlcats will need to get theirz
pawz done and theirz outfits ... weze knowz the boycats will want to luk
theirz bestest too. But.....

Let's see ... weze knowz the location - Stonehedge

What time does effurything start? Us Highland kitties will have to
teleport in from Califurnia wif our tents and our moosical instruments.

Tabitha

Old October 9th 03, 11:08 PM
The Clowder

"Tabitha \"Fluffybutt\" Kitten" wrote:

Ray or Fran wrote:
It's furry quiet in here ... maybe effuryone is making plans for the
Jellicle Ball this Friday. Weze knowz the girlcats will need to get theirz
pawz done and theirz outfits ... weze knowz the boycats will want to luk
theirz bestest too. But.....

Let's see ... weze knowz the location - Stonehedge

What time does effurything start? Us Highland kitties will have to
teleport in from Califurnia wif our tents and our moosical instruments.

Tabitha

I just sed in anoffur fred, but da Callin happins at moonrize. Da
Tribyoots an da dansin an eetin all happin in Yusenet time, so it's
hard to be passifik bowt all dat. Da Finull Callin will happin wenn
it seeems dat all da Tribyoots haff bin giffin.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 10th 03, 01:57 AM
Sherry Laing

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Punkins & PuddyCat wrote:

It's furry quiet in here ... maybe effuryone is making plans for the
Jellicle Ball this Friday. Weze knowz the girlcats will need to get theirz
pawz done and theirz outfits ... weze knowz the boycats will want to luk
theirz bestest too. But.....

Let's see ... weze knowz the location - Stonehedge

snip
So hey effuryone - Gretchen Marie weze needz youze special decorating touch
and energy and Samantha ... youze one of ourz musicians (taking after youze
Uncle Siggy) weze needs youze help, effuryone's help!.

Weze can't do effurything

No, yew can't. I hafn't been around da community much lately, but I
wudn't miss da Jellicle Ball fur ennyfing. And since it's at Stonehenge,
an Boogie's bringing his harp, I'll be shur to bring my bodhran drum an
help wif da mewsic. An I haf alla songbuks from da Siamese Cat Chorale,
an I'll bring dem so efurrykitty can help wif a singalong if dey want.
Dere are some speshul Rainbow songs dat we sing efurry yeer. An maybe
we'll heer da Rainbow Bridge Chorale if we lissen reel quiet at just da
rite time. --Talisker Pippin, gitting ready to invite her winkwink
Pandora Pussycat and hoping Pandy duzn't mind dat it'z almost time fur da
Ball

Visit the Ballard Bunch at Bitterroot Manor,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/

Old October 10th 03, 02:02 AM
Sherry Laing

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Boogie's Mom wrote:

Since da ball is being held at Stonehenge, wud it be appropriate fur me to
play my Celtic harp. It's a old old bardic tradishun dat goes allaway back
to when da henge wuz new.

Boogie da HarpurrCat who hopes Ms Kitty won't mind him playin.

I'll bring my bodhran drum -- it'z Celtic, too, an just rite fur
Stonehenge, I fink. I can play it reel quiet an solemn an reel quick wif
dancity rhythms, whutefur da mewsic an da occashun requires. An I'll ware
a plaid draped ofur wun shoulder -- I haf one outta nice bloo wool wif
green an gold broideries in Celtic desines -- I fink wool will be gud fur
nitetime at Stonehenge, doncha fink? --Talisker Pippin, making plans