Jellicle Ball - Weze needs help

Old October 10th 03, 02:11 AM
Sherry Laing

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Punkins & PuddiCat wrote:

Wonderful Shaina. Effuryone knows that Siamese have wonderful voices.
Youze should hear some of the stories and songs of the Siamese Cat Chorale
(open to all furs of course) that Celidih (RB) started. Weze fink there
are still songbooks around .. maybe weze can find those.

I'll bring dem -- I haf dem all becuz I wuz spozed to be da next director
uv da Siameze Cat Chorale but I hafn't been spending much time inda
community fur quite a while glarez at mom who hasn't helped wif her
sekretary duties *at all*.

An ennykitty who wants to git dere own copy can find one at da
BallardBunch website:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/M...240/songs.html Dere are
happy songs an sad songs an story songs an all kindza songs fur kitties to
sing. An a list uv da SCCC members an da story uv da chorale, too.
--Talisker Pippin, making lists

Visit the BallardBunch at Bitterroot Manor,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/

Old October 10th 03, 02:52 AM
The Clowder

Sherry Laing wrote:

No, yew can't. I hafn't been around da community much lately, but I
wudn't miss da Jellicle Ball fur ennyfing. And since it's at Stonehenge,
an Boogie's bringing his harp, I'll be shur to bring my bodhran drum an
help wif da mewsic. An I haf alla songbuks from da Siamese Cat Chorale,
an I'll bring dem so efurrykitty can help wif a singalong if dey want.
Dere are some speshul Rainbow songs dat we sing efurry yeer. An maybe
we'll heer da Rainbow Bridge Chorale if we lissen reel quiet at just da
rite time. --Talisker Pippin, gitting ready to invite her winkwink
Pandora Pussycat and hoping Pandy duzn't mind dat it'z almost time fur da
Ball

Visit the Ballard Bunch at Bitterroot Manor,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/

HiHiHi, Tally! Glad yu cud mayk it!

Lissin, I dont fink it wud bee fittin fur mineselv to do da Calling
anna solo, too, but I wud luff to sing wiff da corus. Iffn dere's
room fur a sopranno, dat is.

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 10th 03, 06:03 AM
Boogie's Mom

It's gudgud to see you, Tally! It'z ben a long time.

I'm finkin dat at dis time of yeer onna da Salisbury plain wif da evenin
temps prolly going to be inna 40's dat some plaids wud be a gudgud
idearment. In fact, I'll port in some extras fur da ofur kittiez dat mite
wanna wrap up.

It'z gonna be booful watchin da moon rise ofur da henge.

Boogie, feelin the ancient melodies starting to moof inna hizown heart

"Sherry Laing" wrote in message
. washington.edu...

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Boogie's Mom wrote:

Since da ball is being held at Stonehenge, wud it be appropriate fur me

play my Celtic harp. It's a old old bardic tradishun dat goes allaway

back
to when da henge wuz new.

Boogie da HarpurrCat who hopes Ms Kitty won't mind him playin.

I'll bring my bodhran drum -- it'z Celtic, too, an just rite fur
Stonehenge, I fink. I can play it reel quiet an solemn an reel quick wif
dancity rhythms, whutefur da mewsic an da occashun requires. An I'll ware
a plaid draped ofur wun shoulder -- I haf one outta nice bloo wool wif
green an gold broideries in Celtic desines -- I fink wool will be gud fur
nitetime at Stonehenge, doncha fink? --Talisker Pippin, making plans

Old October 10th 03, 01:26 PM
Ray or Fran

Tally! How gud to seez youze. And fangu so much for bringing the songbooks
and weze hopez directing the chorale this year. What wonderful news. Weze
knowz with Shaina youze got a gud singer there.

Effurything IZ going together purrfectly.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
===

Old October 10th 03, 01:28 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze got them and theyz all set up. Effurything is going together so well.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(luking at the tents and seeing decorations and knowing that fud will be
provided as needed and that weze got music and ... and ... and...)
========

Of course youze can Snowflake & Frieda and a big fangu. Weze sure

therez
wont be any truble with vandalism or theft or anyfing. Afterall,

anyfing
weze cats handle for the Jellicle Ball is magical and itz doubly magical
since itz at a magical site.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(checking theirz list and marking Snowflake, Frieda - tents ... gud)
===========

Did you git dem? We furwarded two big tents dis mornin, cuz meowmie's
leafing tomorrow an we dont want her to furgit. Weze not wurried bout
dem being stolen an weze gonna make it fur da end of da ball so weze
will take care of gettin dem home.

Snowflake

Old October 10th 03, 08:03 PM
Carol

My brothpurr TopHat who is 1/2 Siamese is a founding memfurr of the
Chorale. I just love it when the humans say "Wow, a Chorale of
Siamese Cats. I've never heard anything like it."

Shaina

Old October 11th 03, 01:35 AM
Sherry Laing

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, The Clowder (South) wrote:

Sherry Laing wrote:

[...]

Well, Mietze, you're alreddy a member uf da chorale, so uv CORSE dere's
room fur a sopurrrano uv yer established ability! Yername is rite dere
onna roster dat Ceilidh an Skye left uv da chorale members -- not dat
ennykitty has to be offishully onna roster to sing -- efurrykitty is
welcome! -- but yew are dere az a offishul member.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/M...40/roster.html --Talisker
Pippin, pointing a claw at "M" onna lissst

Old October 11th 03, 01:42 AM
Sherry Laing

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, Boogie's Mom wrote:

It's gudgud to see you, Tally! It'z ben a long time.

I know. Mymom's been bizzybizzy an she sorta got outa da habit uv taking
care uv MY e-mayle an gifing me enuff time onna pooter. I lurk when I
can, but she's always hoggin da pooter.

I'm finkin dat at dis time of yeer onna da Salisbury plain wif da evenin
temps prolly going to be inna 40's dat some plaids wud be a gudgud
idearment. In fact, I'll port in some extras fur da ofur kittiez dat mite
wanna wrap up.

Oh dat wud be a gudgud idea! I luv to curl up on pilez of mymom's warm
fings when it gits a liddle chilly, an I bet it'll git chilly just like
yew sed. Somekitties come frum reel warm places an mite not be purrpared
fur England in October.

It'z gonna be booful watchin da moon rise ofur da henge.

Boogie, feelin the ancient melodies starting to moof inna hizown heart

It'z a purrfekt spot fur da Ball! --Tally, stocking the teleporter wif
nipwine and warm blankets before leaving to pick up her date

Old October 11th 03, 01:47 AM
Sherry Laing

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, Carol wrote:

My brothpurr TopHat who is 1/2 Siamese is a founding memfurr of the
Chorale. I just love it when the humans say "Wow, a Chorale of
Siamese Cats. I've never heard anything like it."

Shaina

Yes -- hiz name is onna roster! Ceilidh Flurrydance, da Founding
Direktor, always sed NOCAT singz az gud az SIAMEZE! My purrrrsonal, tabby
opinion, iz dat da Chorale got efen better when more other kinds uv catz
joined -- it'z furry versatile dat way, but efen I haf to admit dat
hoominz are *espeshully* impurrressed wif a chorus uv Siameze. If only
hoominz cud sing az gud. --Tally, who puts her ears bak an triez to get
away when she heers hoomin singing, espeshully hermom's

Old October 11th 03, 03:39 AM
ladyjade

Weez gonna be der tu Samantha! Voodoo and I kin play da gitar, an Vinnie'z
purrtee gud wif a fiddle. Kissa an Willow wud be happee tu lend der boysiz
tu da choyr.

Oz

"Gabrielle" wrote in message
Hay, Samantha, I'll play bodhran -- it's kinda like mine uffur drumz.
Ana Laura will be der wif hur flute. We will be wif mine wedwink Kissa
and Laura's winkwink Vinnie ana we'ze shur da rest uv da Rennie catz
will be der.

Ralph de Ralf, practicing a jig

Beverly Orel wrote:
Ooh Boogie, sir, yew mus be duh wun mye unca Siggy, RB told me abowt. I
LUFF duh Celtic Harp, an my Anti Gwen, Siggy's Meowmie plays it. Let's

do
uh Celtic Nyte! We need fidduls, (at leest 2); a bodhran playur, uh
baggipipfer (any uv duh Gordon boys, or Radar, maybe?)an gitar or
akkordyan...an singurs. Maybe doze Tannahill Weevers will be bisiting,

or
Johnny Cunningham wif his fiddul. Yeah. Maybe Jerry O'Beirne, Maura
O'Connell. Okey-dokey. let's roll!!

Samantha

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message

Since da ball is being held at Stonehenge, wud it be appropriate fur me

play my Celtic harp. It's a old old bardic tradishun dat goes allaway

back

to when da henge wuz new.

Boogie da HarpurrCat who hopes Ms Kitty won't mind him playin.

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message

It's furry quiet in here ... maybe effuryone is making plans for the
Jellicle Ball this Friday. Weze knowz the girlcats will need to get

theirz

pawz done and theirz outfits ... weze knowz the boycats will want to

luk
theirz bestest too. But.....

Let's see ... weze knowz the location - Stonehedge

Weze got a guestbook keeper (fangu for that)

Mietze will so capably do the calling of names

But weze need musicians and decorations and food and perhaps some tents

or

somefing (weze finks weze rememfur someone saying theyze can get their

folkz

tents, but not sure).

So hey effuryone - Gretchen Marie weze needz youze special decorating

touch

and energy and Samantha ... youze one of ourz musicians (taking after

youze

Uncle Siggy) weze needs youze help, effuryone's help!.

Weze can't do effurything

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(hoping that effurything falls into place like usual as theyz also
contemplate what theyze want to say in a tribute theirownselves)