CC an' Boo tribyoot

Old October 10th 03, 11:15 PM
RankinKatz via Clowder

Default CC an' Boo tribyoot

We'd like to make a tribyoot to CC, House of Rankin. She kame into
Mommy an' Daddy'z lives when dey mistakenly thot dey didn't have room
or desire fur any more kats. She proved dem rong by meltin' their
harts an' also by bringin' Liddle Paul (RB), Ringo, George an' John
into da fambily. She waz da mostest devoted momma-cat efur. Even
TED sayed so. Her babiez nursed till dey waz ofur 8 mumfs old, an'
George spended most of hiz time wif her till da day she went to
Rainbow Bridge. She waz furry shy an' sum of us had fun intimidatin'
her, tho we'z sorry 'bout dat now. She had bof da hoominz rapped
around herz paw wif herz sweet an' lovin' nature. She iz sadly
missed, but we'z glad Liddle Paul gotz hiz mommy back.

We'd also like to say a few wordz about Boo, House of Rankin. He waz
a sleek, handsome blak Outdoor Kat who adopted ourz back yard. He
waz not at all innerested in smurglez or in comin' inna In. He an'
hiz friend (maybe identical twin?) Ridley waz furry happy livin' inna
yard an' tauntin da tree-rats, wif da gud food an' shelter dat ourz
hoominz gave dem. One day Ridley disappeared an' Boo showed up furry
badly hurted. He letted da hoominz katch him to rush him to TED.
TED couldn't help him, so he wented to Rainbow Bridge. He waz a
furry nice kitty an' we'z glad he had found ourz back yard to live
in. We usta have fun slammin' ourzselfs at da slidey-glass doorz
pretendin' we wanted to git him, but he knowed it waz all in fun.
He'd sumtimez return da favor. We miss dat.

Da RankinKatz

Old October 11th 03, 04:32 PM
KaslowKats

Mosly blak tortie dabz at herz own teerz wif a tishoo, den dabz da teerz frum
herz hubby'z ayez.

Ize will awlwayz rememfur CC an whut a gud mommy she wuz tu herz boyz.

An Boo.....whut a sweet boy he wuz, eefin iff'n he wuz shy uf hoominz.

Frass, howlding Pippen'z paw an rememfurring herz SIL and friend

Old October 11th 03, 04:35 PM
KaslowKats

Bigbig blak boycat putz a kumforting paw around hiz deliCat wife kitty
Sniff Weez'll awlwayz rememfur yu, CC an Boo!

Sammy, wif hiz wifekitty, Holly
Old October 12th 03, 03:44 AM
Carol

We grew up with da Rankincats an we know CC an Boo will be greatly
missed. We rememfur when da babies wuz born.
TopHat and fambily

Old October 13th 03, 09:14 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze rememfurs CC and how good a Meowmie shez was to herz kittens. Weze
knowz shez missed by effuryone. Shez was met by Liddle Paul when shez
arrived and weze knowz shez waiting patiently for effuryone else when itz
theirz turn to make the journey. Rest in peace CC.

And weze rememfurs stories about Boo. Weze sorry youze had to make the
journey so early and that youze werez hurt when youze began youze trip. But
weze glad youze found the luv and care of the Rankins for a while.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Old October 14th 03, 01:46 AM
ladyjade

Dat waz a lufflee tribyewt tu CC an Boo RankinKatz. sniff Weez rememfur
momma CC an hur babiez, an weez rememfur Boo da Owt kitty tu. So sad.

DaRennieKidz, wiping der ayez wif tissyewz