Matthias Rennie - October 14/2002 - September 28/2011

Old September 28th 11, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DaRennieKidz[_2_]

Default Matthias Rennie - October 14/2002 - September 28/2011

We iz furry sad tu inform yu dat owr broffur Matthias went tu da Bridj
tuday. sniff

Weez wud appreshiayt it furry mutch if hiz naym cud be addid tu da
list of naymz tu be called. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

Old September 28th 11, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 09/28/2011 11:39 AM, DaRennieKidz wrote:
We iz furry sad tu inform yu dat owr broffur Matthias went tu da Bridj
tuday.sniff

Weez wud appreshiayt it furry mutch if hiz naym cud be addid tu da
list of naymz tu be called. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

"....Rise up slowly, Angel..."
It';s hard to let you go.
Condolences to those who mourn. MLB
Old September 28th 11, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:39:29 -0700 (PDT), DaRennieKidz
wrote:

We iz furry sad tu inform yu dat owr broffur Matthias went tu da Bridj
tuday. sniff

Weez wud appreshiayt it furry mutch if hiz naym cud be addid tu da
list of naymz tu be called. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

It is with sadness we remove Matthias's purrdai frum da list. Wee are
happi to add purrdais, not tayke them away.
The Purrdai Kitties

Old September 28th 11, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-09-28 3:09 PM, DaRennieKidz wrote:
We iz furry sad tu inform yu dat owr broffur Matthias went tu da Bridj
tuday.sniff

Weez wud appreshiayt it furry mutch if hiz naym cud be addid tu da
list of naymz tu be called. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

we iz furry sorry tu heer this an will be purrin fur yu.

--
Sam
Old September 28th 11, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:39:29 -0700, DaRennieKidz wrote:

We iz furry sad tu inform yu dat owr broffur Matthias went tu da Bridj
tuday. sniff

Weez wud appreshiayt it furry mutch if hiz naym cud be addid tu da list
of naymz tu be called. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

We are so very sorry to hear this. All of my clowder is purring for your
hearts to heal.

Amelia
Old September 28th 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Sep 28, 1:39*pm, DaRennieKidz wrote:
We iz furry sad tu inform yu dat owr broffur Matthias went tu da Bridj
tuday. *sniff

Weez wud appreshiayt it furry mutch if hiz naym cud be addid tu da
list of naymz tu be called. *Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

ai so sawwy, RennieKidz. i wil purr fur Matthias.
Itz nise he hadd wotta luv.
MeOwy, purring
Old September 28th 11, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:39:29 -0700, DaRennieKidz wrote:

We iz furry sad tu inform yu dat owr broffur Matthias went tu da Bridj
tuday. sniff

Weez wud appreshiayt it furry mutch if hiz naym cud be addid tu da list
of naymz tu be called. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

Oh no, we are so sorry to hear about this and we send you many loving loud
purrs for your boken hearts to heal.
Love, Mosey for his family *sniff*

PS, Mommy Kyla has a bad case of MMS about this and sends you a loving hug
for comfort Anti Heather and all the humans
who loved him.

Old September 28th 11, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"DaRennieKidz" wrote in message
We iz furry sad tu inform yu dat owr broffur Matthias went tu da Bridj
tuday. sniff

Weez wud appreshiayt it furry mutch if hiz naym cud be addid tu da
list of naymz tu be called. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

Pitô.ônya hunkerz down , meatloafing, and begins tu purr furr Matthias
tu arrive at the bridge in betterer health that he left hiz onetruehome
on earth with his sisfurrz and brofurrz an hooman famblee
--
Pitô.ônya