The 10th Annual Jellicle Ball - set-up check

Old October 17th 05, 10:51 PM
Ray or Fran

Default The 10th Annual Jellicle Ball - set-up check

Puddi Cat arrives a smidgeon early to look around the halls and admire
everything that has been done. The food is prepared so beautifully by
FluffyKits Catering and Ize see the musicians setting up over there and over
there is a special place for the guestbook. Effuryfing looks wonderful -
the cats responsible for decorating did an outstanding job.

Ize fink effurything has come together beautifully, like it always does.

Puddi, happy that all is going so well with no apparent last minute
glitches.

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 18th 05, 12:45 AM
ClowderCat

Puddi Cat arrives a smidgeon early to look around the halls and admire
everything that has been done. The food is prepared so beautifully by
FluffyKits Catering and Ize see the musicians setting up over there and over
there is a special place for the guestbook. Effuryfing looks wonderful -
the cats responsible for decorating did an outstanding job.

Ize fink effurything has come together beautifully, like it always does.

Puddi, happy that all is going so well with no apparent last minute
glitches.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan arrive at the Jellicle Ball and walk up
to Puddi.

Hi Puddi. You've done a very good job setting up the guestbook! We'll
go over and sign it in a few minutes.

Old October 18th 05, 03:36 AM
CatTayls

Big black girlkitty peeks out from under a table.

Hi Puddi. My name iz Little Kitty. Ize noo here. I met sum of the
other kitties alreddy.

LK, hoping she fits in OK

Old October 18th 05, 03:39 AM
CatTayls

Big black cat with big yellow eyes comes out from under a table and
shyly waves too.

hi hi hi. Ize Little Kitty. Ize noo here. Wud yew pleez wave at me?

LK, furry skared

Old October 18th 05, 03:48 AM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette waves and smiles, would you like to sit with uses? Miss
Violette, remfuring what it is like to be new
oups.com...

Old October 18th 05, 03:53 AM
Rebecca

Hi dere, Little Kitty. Mine name iz Rebecca, an dis iz mine brofur
Sundance. Haz yoo sined da gestbuk yet? We wuz juss on owrown way ober to
sine it -- wud yoo like to kum wif usses?

Rebecca

oups.com...

Old October 18th 05, 05:59 AM
meee

hihihi little kitty, hope you is haffing fun...i onlee came to my onetru
home not long ago too, and had the job of healing my meowmie...your job is
furry furry portant so you should be proud of it....it's hard work purring
hoomins, put you haf a loud purr no doubt and will be up to the job!!! i
hear you are already excelling at purring your meowmie....well done!!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"Rebecca" wrote in message
t...
Hi dere, Little Kitty. Mine name iz Rebecca, an dis iz mine brofur
Sundance. Haz yoo sined da gestbuk yet? We wuz juss on owrown way ober

sine it -- wud yoo like to kum wif usses?

Rebecca

oups.com...

Old October 18th 05, 02:22 PM
BallardBunch

Puddi, you haf done a wunderful job wif helping to git da Ball organized
dis yeer, speshully wif yer own loss uv yer sisfur Punkins so recent.
Why don't yew take a minnit to relax an haf a nice glass uv nipwine
before alla kitties begin to arrive. --Talisker Pippin, filling a glass
for her frend

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 18th 05, 06:28 PM
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:39:03 -0700, CatTayls wrote:

Big black cat with big yellow eyes comes out from under a table and
shyly waves too.

hi hi hi. Ize Little Kitty. Ize noo here. Wud yew pleez wave at me?

LK, furry skared

[A stately silver girlcat, a large torty girl, a small fluffy black
kittygirl with golden eyes, a big orange tabby boycat, a small orange
tabby girlcat, and a long grey kitten all sit up tall and wave paws at LK.]

Welcome, LK!

Cleopatra