For us girls

Old October 27th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default For us girls

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
Three male cats and one female senior kitty here. Is there a manual
somewhere in my house that I'm not aware of? Does it have a picture
of my boobs that says "STAND HERE when hoomin is laying down"?

(Ouch, ouch, OOOUCH)!!

Boyfriend has that manual, and what's more he kneads too ;-) OUCH.

Tweed

Aww, he's such a sweetie. He wuvs you.

I know, but it hurts! l let him knead for a couple of minutes and then
tell him that's enough and push his paws away.
He's kind about it and not offended but he cannot help doing it every time
he decides to jump up on me just in case I missed his way of saying how
wonderful he thinks I am. The feeling is mutual.
He's so much nicer a cat that I am a human.

Tweed

Old October 30th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Dunno, but I'm sure its in the same manual that says for 4 year old boys
"Whack Mummy in the boobs with your elbows hard and often, particularly if
shes coming up to her 'special Mummy time of the month'" and "Stamp on
Daddy's crotch every time you get onto Daddy's lap for a cuddle".

Yowie

Both the boy cats like to get to my tender boobs, tread on them as well.
And Pookie loves to jump on my knees, and I tell him to 'stop that..that
hurts!!'
The Yowlet is 4 already? Wow.

Kyla
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

I weighed the girls Pat Cat anecdotes 2 November 9th 06 04:06 PM
We got the girls a present... Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 7 July 19th 06 06:05 PM
Girls will never be boys... Hans Schrøder Cat anecdotes 3 January 24th 04 06:14 PM