I catched Lost Begas buggies!

Old May 1st 05, 07:29 AM
Harri

Default I catched Lost Begas buggies!

Mine Paw an me is at a truck stop in Lost Begas. It's a purrty bad place
for kitten walking, but we made due wif what we finded. We explored a
warehouse next to da truck stop, and while we was in da parking lot I
catched 1 tiny liddle mothie, 2 big humungo mothies, and almost catched
another cricket but it jumped away at da last minute. Who ever would
have expected such good buggies to be in such a gucky warehouse area?

Harri
Old May 2nd 05, 12:57 AM
Sundance

Wow, Harri, datz kool! I wish I kud go owt in owr patio and hunt da little
buggies I see goin to da liddle flowers we haz owt dere, but we duznt git to
go owt.

Sundance, who just knows he could catch those slow-moving bugs

Old May 2nd 05, 03:00 AM
Harri

Sundance wrote:
Wow, Harri, datz kool! I wish I kud go owt in owr patio and hunt da little
buggies I see goin to da liddle flowers we haz owt dere, but we duznt git to
go owt.

Sundance, who just knows he could catch those slow-moving bugs

I do unnerstand! I know dat I could hunt much, much betterer if I didn't
have to always have mine hoomin-on-a-string on when I go hunting. It'z
so hard to sneak up on liddle mousies and fings when you're being
followed by a great big hoomin wif big clumsy feets and huge clunky boots.

Da fings us kitties have to put wif....

Harri
Old May 2nd 05, 03:36 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 01 May 2005 19:00:09 -0700, Harri wrote:

Da fings us kitties have to put wif....

Harri

We knoze Harri, buttid he mite get lostid or wurse ifn yu didn't keep
him on da end uv da string!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/2/2005 10:36:10 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 2nd 05, 10:06 PM
Harri

We knoze Harri, buttid he mite get lostid or wurse ifn yu didn't keep
him on da end uv da string!

Dat's furry troo. And him might get hurted - you wouldn't believe how
uncoordinated dat big hoomin can be.

Harri