Flying purrs?

Old May 20th 05, 03:42 AM
Karen

Default Flying purrs?

I would appreciate some flying purrs tomorrow and on Monday. I just don't
fly often and while flying itself does not bother me, I just always want to
make sure I make it back to my girls. This is the first time I am taking a
couple of days since Grant died and they have never been together alone that
long before. All will be fine, I know, but I'm a bit of a worrier. I will
attempt to catch up when I get back, but since we put out like 100,000
messages per day, it may be tough! Purrs will be continuing from me for all
in need.

Old May 20th 05, 05:26 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-05-20, Karen penned:
I would appreciate some flying purrs tomorrow and on Monday. I just
don't fly often and while flying itself does not bother me, I just
always want to make sure I make it back to my girls. This is the
first time I am taking a couple of days since Grant died and they
have never been together alone that long before. All will be fine, I
know, but I'm a bit of a worrier. I will attempt to catch up when I
get back, but since we put out like 100,000 messages per day, it may
be tough! Purrs will be continuing from me for all in need.

Flight purrs incoming (pun intended?).

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 20th 05, 06:04 AM
Marina

Karen wrote:

I would appreciate some flying purrs tomorrow and on Monday. I just don't
fly often and while flying itself does not bother me, I just always want to
make sure I make it back to my girls. This is the first time I am taking a
couple of days since Grant died and they have never been together alone that
long before. All will be fine, I know, but I'm a bit of a worrier. I will
attempt to catch up when I get back, but since we put out like 100,000
messages per day, it may be tough! Purrs will be continuing from me for all
in need.

Purrs on the way. Have a nice trip and try not to worry about the girls
(easier said than done, I know).

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and Mere
Old May 20th 05, 03:26 PM
Charleen Welton

"Karen" wrote in message
I would appreciate some flying purrs tomorrow and on Monday. I just don't
fly often and while flying itself does not bother me, I just always want

make sure I make it back to my girls. This is the first time I am taking a
couple of days since Grant died and they have never been together alone

that
long before. All will be fine, I know, but I'm a bit of a worrier. I will
attempt to catch up when I get back, but since we put out like 100,000
messages per day, it may be tough! Purrs will be continuing from me for

all
in need.

Many purrs flying your way. I'm leary of flying also. Regarding the
100,000 messages a day, yes, it seems to be so. I believe we should have a
RPCA song and it has to be "Yakkity Yak!"
Charleen, who just gave herself an earworm

Old May 20th 05, 03:42 PM
Irulan

Purrs that things go smoothly, Karen.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old May 20th 05, 08:14 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 19 May 2005 21:42:39 -0500, Karen wrote:

I would appreciate some flying purrs tomorrow and on Monday. I just don't
fly often and while flying itself does not bother me, I just always want to
make sure I make it back to my girls. This is the first time I am taking a
couple of days since Grant died and they have never been together alone that
long before. All will be fine, I know, but I'm a bit of a worrier. I will
attempt to catch up when I get back, but since we put out like 100,000
messages per day, it may be tough! Purrs will be continuing from me for all
in need.

Purrs on the way for an uneventful trip and a happy reunion
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy and Little Bit

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old May 21st 05, 12:11 AM
Christine Burel

Hope you have a nice break, Karen -- you deserve it. Purrs for good flying
from us.
Christine and Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker

Old May 21st 05, 09:50 AM
O J

Karen wrote:

I would appreciate some flying purrs tomorrow and on Monday. I just don't
fly often and while flying itself does not bother me, I just always want to
make sure I make it back to my girls.

--------------------snip---------------------

Try to relax and enjoy the flight. Chances are the worst that will
happen is you'll be stuck in a crowd waiting for your luggage. If you
carry on everything, you won't even have to worry about that. Purrs
comin' at ya, though, just in case.

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old May 21st 05, 10:54 AM
Adrian

Karen wrote:
I would appreciate some flying purrs tomorrow and on Monday. I just
don't fly often and while flying itself does not bother me, I just
always want to make sure I make it back to my girls. This is the
first time I am taking a couple of days since Grant died and they
have never been together alone that long before. All will be fine, I
know, but I'm a bit of a worrier. I will attempt to catch up when I
get back, but since we put out like 100,000 messages per day, it may
be tough! Purrs will be continuing from me for all in need.

Purrs winging thier way to you. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old May 21st 05, 06:55 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for everything to go really well,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Karen" wrote in message
I would appreciate some flying purrs tomorrow and on Monday. I just don't
fly often and while flying itself does not bother me, I just always want

make sure I make it back to my girls. This is the first time I am taking a
couple of days since Grant died and they have never been together alone

that
long before. All will be fine, I know, but I'm a bit of a worrier. I will
attempt to catch up when I get back, but since we put out like 100,000
messages per day, it may be tough! Purrs will be continuing from me for

all
in need.

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM