For those who remember me

Old July 22nd 05, 10:44 PM
CatNipped

"Petra Zinnen" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:01:41 -0500, "CatNipped" wrote:

"Petra Zinnen" wrote in message
.. .
Hi folks,

"Petra Zinnen" wrote in message
. ..

We call him Aodhan, that's galic for Aidan, meaning fire. Here are
the first pics we made today to get an impression how he's looking.

http://www.pixum.de/viewalbum/?id=1796778

Purrs, Petra, Apophis, Artania, Finlay, Eithne, and Aodhan

Beautiful boy!

Yes, he is :-) I wish, you could take the Himmi. You have such a
wonderful home, CN. We only have a 4 room apartment with 5 cats, and
it really isn't overcrowded *hint* ;-)

Ah, if it was just room and food, I'd have a house *FULL* to the rafters
with cats - but it's the vet visits that cost too much for us to afford
that - *SIGH*.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Purrs, Petra and furry gang

Old July 22nd 05, 10:57 PM
Charleen Welton

"Petra Zinnen" wrote in message
Hi folks,

"Petra Zinnen" wrote in message
. ..

Instead, we took a one eyed cat in. He's a hugh orange baby, 2 years
old, and lived in a foster home for month with 11 other cats. It was
overcrowded there so most of the cats showed signs of stress. He moved
in yesterday, still a bit shy but making progress to fit in :-) He
really loves to be cuddled, and I think, he will join in bed with us
in no time :-)

We call him Aodhan, that's galic for Aidan, meaning fire. Here are
the first pics we made today to get an impression how he's looking.

http://www.pixum.de/viewalbum/?id=1796778

Purrs, Petra, Apophis, Artania, Finlay, Eithne, and Aodhan

He is a handsome one indeed. It is so kind of you to take in a special
needs cat. My he be with you a very long time and you all enjoy a happy
life together.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

Old July 22nd 05, 11:20 PM
Exocat

"Petra Zinnen" wrote
We tried to adopt Minni but her foster mum wanted to keep her.
Instead, we took a one eyed cat in.
http://www.pixum.de/viewalbum/?id=1796778

What a fine fellow!

We think you done good.

Purrs for a successful integration.

Gordon, Bandit, Snowball & Raki

Old July 23rd 05, 01:35 AM
yepp

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:25:33 -0400, "yepp" [email protected] wrote:

"Petra Zinnen" wrote in message
.. .

Hi folks,

http://www.pixum.de/viewalbum/?id=1796778

Purrs, Petra, Apophis, Artania, Finlay, Eithne, and Aodhan

Welcome Aodhan! That is a hard name to say.. but welcome! Wishing the
best!

Thanks for welcoming him :-)
Not really a hard name, just pronounce it as Aidan :-) You may want to
have a look at this side:

http://www.babynamesofireland.com/

It's really great when you're fond of galic names.

I hope, you'll find a good home for this poor Himalayan cat. I'd take
her, but I really am too far away.

Purrs, Petra

Got a home for the Himmie and still think Aiden is a hard name for a cat but
what do I know? My cats are named Bobby and Casey. Galic names are not #1
for cats around this house.