Follow-up to "need sticking purrs"

Old September 17th 03, 12:49 AM
Cheryl

Default Follow-up to "need sticking purrs"

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for Jake the stray cat. He went
to his new Paw today. It felt like giving a child away even though
I've adopted out fosters before. I guess he has a special place in my
heart since he doesn't seem to have had a home before and he was so
friendly and so sad out there. OOoo I really really hope it works
out! I think it will -- new slave was taking him straight to a vet
for a once over and had bought all kinds of "cool stuff for him". lol
He's planning on taking the other one next week. Since we are supposed
to have a hurricane coming through, I'm going to see if I can get him
in my bathroom for that.

Old September 17th 03, 02:00 AM
Brenda Watkins

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Thanks everyone for the well wishes for Jake the stray cat. He went
to his new Paw today. It felt like giving a child away even though
I've adopted out fosters before. I guess he has a special place in my
heart since he doesn't seem to have had a home before and he was so
friendly and so sad out there. OOoo I really really hope it works
out! I think it will -- new slave was taking him straight to a vet
for a once over and had bought all kinds of "cool stuff for him". lol
He's planning on taking the other one next week. Since we are supposed
to have a hurricane coming through, I'm going to see if I can get him
in my bathroom for that.

special anti-hurricane purrs enroute.
Brenda

Old September 17th 03, 02:34 AM
Cheryl

Thanks guys. I think Shamrock really misses Jake. He became such a
fixure around here and they all saw me "take him away" this morning
when I had to get him in a carrier. Shamrock's been howling at the
windows and doors and when he went outside in his run he was sitting
there howling like he was calling for him. Lightning shouldn't be a
problem to get - he comes to me and will let me pick him up.

Old September 17th 03, 10:27 AM
polonca12000

Continued best wishes and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Thanks everyone for the well wishes for Jake the stray cat. snip

Old September 18th 03, 04:25 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:49:02 -0400, "Cheryl"
wrote:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for Jake the stray cat. He went
to his new Paw today. It felt like giving a child away even though
I've adopted out fosters before. I guess he has a special place in my
heart since he doesn't seem to have had a home before and he was so
friendly and so sad out there. OOoo I really really hope it works
out! I think it will -- new slave was taking him straight to a vet
for a once over and had bought all kinds of "cool stuff for him". lol
He's planning on taking the other one next week. Since we are supposed
to have a hurricane coming through, I'm going to see if I can get him
in my bathroom for that.

Purrs that all goes well for Jake at his new home - and that he at
least plays with the col stuff a little before moving on to the more
intersesting toys - the bags the cool stuff came in ;-)

Need "Sticking" purrs Cheryl Cat anecdotes 6 September 11th 03 11:41 AM
Purrs for Bootygirl Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 21 September 7th 03 08:51 AM
Fire purrs jen.d Cat anecdotes 12 August 24th 03 11:48 PM
Uninterrupted purrs Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 2 August 24th 03 06:57 AM
Purrs for Andy RBinCA Cat anecdotes 1 July 9th 03 04:22 AM