A gross miscarriaj of justice!

Old June 15th 11, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default A gross miscarriaj of justice!

As you may recall, when we used to lif in Catifurnia and in Iowa, we
getted to go out in da back yard of our howse. But now dat we is in
Illinois we don't get to any more. Da fence has places dat Paw an Meowmie
can't be made kitty-proof, an we haf mean, nasty dogs in da neighborhood,
an we haf a lot of traffic in da street. So we keep da In safe an we haf
been trying to train Starr da Dogg to keep da Out safe.

I iz sure you all can apurrciate how hard it is to train a dumm dogg. Of
course most of da doggies in dis newsgroup is smart doggies, but not
Starr da Dogg. Her is really, really dum!

Any how, us kitties haf been trying to teach her how to keep da Out safe.
Dat has included how to catch gophers. We haf been tellin her, and tellin
her, an tellin her... Finally yesterday our efforts paid off - Starr
catched a gopher! But then da unthinkable happened - Meowmie gived Starr
a treat, but not us kitties! I ask you, who is more deserving of a treat,
da dum Dogg who taked a whole year just to learn how to catch a gopher,
or da patient, kind, gentle, dedicated kittie teachers who teached her?

While Paw sleeped last night I guess hims subconscious worked on teaching
him, so dis morning when him fed us breakast him gived us treats and
praised us fur trainin da Dogg. But I say "justice delayed is justice
denied", so I am still hissed off. Hmmmph!

Harri

Old June 15th 11, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:12:17 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

think ofit diz way, ursef kan smak da dog anna taksa tweet nezt time,
OEJ

Good point!

Harri
Old June 15th 11, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 15, 11:09*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:12:17 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:
think ofit diz way, ursef kan smak da dog anna taksa tweet nezt time,
OEJ

Good point!

Yoo doo gnot effen HAV to smak her. Jus wook over her shouler an say
"WOOK, Hawey's Comet" and grab da treet wen shee turn aroun to wook.

--
Wascal, hoo has did this

Old June 15th 11, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Yoo doo gnot effen HAV to smak her. Jus wook over her shouler an say
"WOOK, Hawey's Comet" and grab da treet wen shee turn aroun to wook.

Ooh, I could do dat.

Come to fink of it, I fink I'll smack her instead. I like to smack her.

Harri Roadcat
Old June 16th 11, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett reads "da dum Dogg who taked a whole year just to learn how to catch
a gopher,
or da patient, kind, gentle, dedicated kittie teachers who teached her?" she
reads this over O T's shoulder and falls on the floor laughing so hard. She
remembers teaching Scooter and Sadie but must have forgotten the PATIENT,
KIND, GENTLE part. O T glares at her for luahging at Harri's statement.