R Doggees Sing a Song

Old June 6th 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default R Doggees Sing a Song

Wen dey tak Uncl Bill four his woks, da doggies sing:

Effreebodee's wokin, effreebodee's tokin
Effry wun is walkin on a LEESH.
Effereebodee's playin, effreeboddee's sayin
I shor lub diss walkin on a LEESH
Nobudy is fitin, nobuddy is frighten
Effry wun is walkin on a LEESH.

Den dey come in an Uncl Bill giffs dem a cookie.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old June 6th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Gudnez u realli haz smart doggies at your own house
Piglett who misses her Doggie

Old June 7th 11, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

yeUP et shure iz...
mom sings uh song tew Sqweex
Sqweekers Sqweekers
Funny widdle Qweekerz
ai luuuuuuv yoooooo

*rolls eyes*
Mosey --hoo wunts uh song uff mai own

Datz a furry gud song!

Rebecca

Old June 7th 11, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
yeUP et shure iz...
mom sings uh song tew Sqweex
Sqweekers Sqweekers
Funny widdle Qweekerz
ai luuuuuuv yoooooo

*rolls eyes*
Mosey --hoo wunts uh song uff mai own

Datz a furry gud song!

Rebecca

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Wen dey tak Uncl Bill four his woks, da doggies sing:

Effreebodee's wokin, effreebodee's tokin
Effry wun is walkin on a LEESH.
Effereebodee's playin, effreeboddee's sayin
I shor lub diss walkin on a LEESH
Nobudy is fitin, nobuddy is frighten
Effry wun is walkin on a LEESH.

Den dey come in an Uncl Bill giffs dem a cookie.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

I gezz Unka Bill wawkz on efurrydoggeez leesh,
Gudgud doggie wawkur, Unka Bill
P2nya

Old June 7th 11, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 7, 11:02*am, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 13:42:36 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Wen dey tak Uncl Bill four his woks, da doggies sing:

Effreebodee's wokin, effreebodee's tokin Effry wun is walkin on a LEESH..
Effereebodee's playin, effreeboddee's sayin I shor lub diss walkin on a
LEESH
Nobudy is fitin, nobuddy is frighten
Effry wun is walkin on a LEESH.

Den dey come in an Uncl Bill giffs dem a cookie.

Dat is a furry creative song! Who was da songwriter? Itz a happy song,
too - dats good.

Itz much betterer dan da songs mine Paw sings at us. When him is in da
room wif me, his song goes "Sammy, sammy, sam sam sam". When Ranger is in
da room da song goes "Rangerly, rangerly, ranger man", etc. Not furry
creatif, and sung berry poorly.

Doze soun wike "Hoo is a gud boy, gud gud gud, hoo is a big boy big?
BEAR is a gud boy, gud gud gud, BEAR is a big boy big."

Uncl Bill sings dat wun

--
WooToo

Old June 8th 11, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Fank Bast da gramby duzent sing to uz. Her somtimez duz what dem kallz Rap.
Well her duz sing sumtimez but not offen

Old June 8th 11, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

Datz pritty gud..
Mai Meowomie Kyla wuz folding laundry n hur started singing

Ring around da rosies
MeOwyQat n Mosey
Nozeypoinks n giggles
Dey boff fawl down

den hur started waffin

Mosey

Old June 8th 11, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 6, 7:52*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

[...]

YESSERDAY wuz funnee. Uncl Bill gotted hom an da dogs wuz gonna tak
him for a wok BUTTED r naybor chilrun ast if DEY cood wok dem. Da boy,
MarSELL, hoo is awlmoss grown upped (Uncle Bill: He is eight) wanned
to wok da Bear an his widdle sisser, Morgun, hoo is furry kyoot (She
is five) wanned to wok widdle Samanfa. Well, akshooily, she wanned to
wok boff of dem butted shee greed to jus wok Samanfa (after she threw
a fit about not getting to walk Bear) An Uncl Bill wokd DERE doggy,
Tukker, hoo is da Bear's bess fren. And da naybor mommy, Wenny, jus
watshed.

Littl Morgun spen a wot ob da wok bennin down an lettin Samanfa TISS
her and tissin her bak wile her bruther MarSELL wokd da Bear wike a
grownup, witsh he almos is. Hee is hansum an is gonna marry Uncl
Bill's greatniece Heili, aldo neether ob dem gno it yetted.

--
Sunrise, yoor PRITTY reporterer
Old June 14th 11, 05:40 AM
Michel Beaven Michel Beaven is offline
Junior Member

I do not know that it is a joke or rumor but i heard first time about this that dogeee can sing.Its very interesting and amazing.I will love to listen song from that dog.
puppy training

Last edited by Michel Beaven : June 18th 11 at 05:01 AM.

Kitties want to sing for you Enfilade Cat anecdotes 2 January 19th 08 01:13 PM
sing peaches Cat anecdotes 17 December 8th 06 07:53 PM
Letz Sing an Italian Song! CatTayls/Little Kitty Cat community 5 October 9th 06 07:25 AM
Do you sing to your cat? .oO rach Oo. Cat health & behaviour 9 July 19th 05 05:08 PM
Sing-along Yoj Cat anecdotes 5 December 5th 03 10:50 PM