Joon forff @ Madonna Inn wiff Sundance

Old June 14th 11, 07:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Joon forff @ Madonna Inn wiff Sundance

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message ...

Ovkorze!
I wyll mayke rezervashunz furr da Cave ruum, wiff wadderfawl shauwer. We
kin eet attid Moonlite Drive Rezzturawnt. Den, negz mornink getta
meowsaje.

Annykitteez wanna joyne uz?

OT, you wanna go? I fink it could be a lot of fun. 'Specially if we
reserve one of da special kitty-only rums dat da hoomins don't know
about. Hows about da Cloud Room, where da walls look like clouds, and da
floor feels like it isnt dere and looks like we is floatin in a cloud?

Harri

Let's go right now! I'z gots a corsaj - korsaz- a flower fur you.
Here you go - it's a red rose.

Ranger

Oh, fank yoo fur mai bootiful red rose korsaz [blushes n pins it on mai
dress]
it's bootiful n so thotful uf yoo.
It goes purrfectly wiff mai red dwess n shooz. ai m reddy to go rite now

Pipps --grabbing mai purse n Sundance's prezzie..

[Ranger and Pipps step into the teleporter, and emerge at the Madonna Inn
in San Luis Obispo. Spotting some other kitties approaching the door,
Ranger and Pipps run to catch up. Entering the lobby, they spot the kitty
check-in desk just to the side of the human check-in desk. Ranger sees
the kitty Maitre d' Hotel standing near the desk, so he speaks to him.]

'Scooz me, Mr. Hotel Cat - we'z here fur da Sundance party. Where are we
'sposed to go?

[The Maitre d' signals for a bellcat]

Henri, please show this gentlecat and his ladycat companion to the Gold
Ballroom, please.

[Ranger and Pipps follow, and soon find where everybody is gathering.]

Howz about I get us a plate of doze yummy looking snacks and some of doze
bubbly drinks? An while I'z doing dat you could gif Sundance hiz prezzie.

Ranger

Wow, that wuz a great ride in your porter. Ranger
Yes, I am very hungry, so I will leeve et up tew you to fill our plates
Pipps goes over to Sundance and hands him a wrapped bokz
Happy Purrday Sundance..ai hoap yoo wike et.

Pipps

[Pipps then goes back and joins Ranger and they sit down at uh big tabel
and eat gud fudz n
have some nippy drinks and talk to their frends}