Has anyone thought about starting a google group yet

Old May 2nd 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Has anyone thought about starting a google group yet

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 01 May 2007 18:56:17 -0400, cybercat wrote:

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 01 May 2007 15:12:15 -0400, Matthew wrote:

You all should receive a invitation

What is the point of starting a new group?

So we can exclude some people and include others and generally say NYAH
NYAH NYAH.

What's not to love about that, Charrrrrlie?

I don't like the concept. I want unfiltered access to whatever gets
posted. If it doesn't interest me, I don't read it, but I want that to
be my decision and nobody else's.

Charlie

:

What have you done with Charlie, and more importantly, what have you done
with his sense of humor?

Old May 2nd 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
On Tue, 01 May 2007 18:56:17 -0400, cybercat wrote:

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 01 May 2007 15:12:15 -0400, Matthew wrote:

You all should receive a invitation

What is the point of starting a new group?

So we can exclude some people and include others and generally say NYAH
NYAH NYAH.

What's not to love about that, Charrrrrlie?

I don't like the concept. I want unfiltered access to whatever gets
posted. If it doesn't interest me, I don't read it, but I want that to
be my decision and nobody else's.

They did started a private group on another usenet group -- I decided
not to join but kept getting these notices. Seems that they had a few
people on the group all of the time but ran out of things to talk about.
I think they thought it was fun at first, then it got boring. They
didn't have the new flavors coming in or new people with new situations.

Rhonda

Old May 2nd 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
[...]

Usenet. It's a double-edged sword.

Old May 2nd 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Wed, 02 May 2007 01:22:05 -0400, cybercat wrote:

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 01 May 2007 18:56:17 -0400, cybercat wrote:

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news On Tue, 01 May 2007 15:12:15 -0400, Matthew wrote:

You all should receive a invitation

What is the point of starting a new group?

So we can exclude some people and include others and generally say
NYAH NYAH NYAH.

What's not to love about that, Charrrrrlie?

I don't like the concept. I want unfiltered access to whatever gets
posted. If it doesn't interest me, I don't read it, but I want that to
be my decision and nobody else's.

Charlie

:

What have you done with Charlie, and more importantly, what have you
done with his sense of humor?

Well, is this google group concept a joke, or is it for real?

Charlie
Old May 2nd 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

[...]

It is for real Charlie I saw you joined last night. So far a few have come
but most probably don't recognize the email address

Old May 2nd 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Wed, 02 May 2007 16:27:43 -0400, Matthew wrote:

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 02 May 2007 01:22:05 -0400, cybercat wrote:

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news On Tue, 01 May 2007 18:56:17 -0400, cybercat wrote:

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in
message news On Tue, 01 May 2007 15:12:15 -0400, Matthew wrote:

You all should receive a invitation

What is the point of starting a new group?

So we can exclude some people and include others and generally say
NYAH NYAH NYAH.

What's not to love about that, Charrrrrlie?

I don't like the concept. I want unfiltered access to whatever gets
posted. If it doesn't interest me, I don't read it, but I want that
to be my decision and nobody else's.

Charlie

:

What have you done with Charlie, and more importantly, what have you
done with his sense of humor?

Well, is this google group concept a joke, or is it for real?

Charlie

It is for real Charlie I saw you joined last night. So far a few have
come but most probably don't recognize the email address

Yeah, I got the email and checked it out. I don't quite understand what
need being addressed, other than to exclude a single individual who
apparently has really gotten to some of you. Too bad, I say... just
ignore the guy, or else play his game and have fun with it.

Also, I tend to agree with Rhonda. Groups become stagnant without fresh
blood. This group was getting that way, and then all of a sudden bookie
and sheelagh blew in the door... they really livened things up.

But, it's up to each individual to do what he/she wants. Good luck with
the new group.

Charlie
Old May 2nd 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

[...]

No Charlie you got a little wrong ;-) we are still going to be here it is
just a place for many of us to get a little closer to have fun with other
things with out having to deal with the idiots. I still love coming to the
group despite the idiots the fresh blood makes it interesting but to be able
to go somewhere without them makes it a little taste of paradise

Old May 2nd 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

[...]

It's real but I was just playing.

Old May 2nd 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote
Yeah, I got the email and checked it out. I don't quite understand what
need being addressed,

WE CAN TALK ABOUT EVERYBODY BEHIND THEY BACKS!!

hahahaha!

Old May 2nd 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

news On Wed, 02 May 2007 01:22:05 -0400, cybercat wrote:

[...]

AND ALSO WE CAN TALK BEHIND EVERYBODY'S BACKS WHO YOU WON'T LET IN! As
Barry might say, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am going to join just as soon as you take that apostrophe out.

: