Has anyone thought about starting a google group yet

Old May 4th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Has anyone thought about starting a google group yet

wrote in message
ps.com...
On 1 May, 00:16, "Matthew" wrote:
I thought a few of us could do this. Anyone up for it

A nice idea & sounds quite interesting.
What do you have to do to get an invitation by the way?

Repeat after me:

"ALL HAIL MATTHEW, KING OF THE CAT SLAVES!"

Old May 4th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

I sent you one Bookie

"bookie" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 4 May, 00:05, wrote:
On 1 May, 00:16, "Matthew" wrote:

I thought a few of us could do this. Anyone up for it

A nice idea & sounds quite interesting.
What do you have to do to get an invitation by the way?
K.

I haven't received an invitation, hurrah!!! I am too subversive for
people!!! that makes me smile.

anyway, outgrouping causes ingrouping, or something

also i liek the 'idiots' they amuse me with they utter ****ed-up-ness,
the fact that there is this chap called nick or something who is
actually expending lots of energy stalking and annoying people for
some reason, maybe he has nothing else in his life I don't really
know. He probably doesn't actually have any cats, or interest in them,
but he is so friendless that he has to come on to a usenet group to
talk to people but because he has no social skills he doesn't really
know how to make friends in the normal way (ie being nice)
It is kind of like the kid in the school playground who has poor
communication skills and no friends and the only way he thinks he can
get people to talk to him or notice him is to group and punch them or
steal their bags or something and instead of getting friend he just
gets enemies because really all he does is **** people off and push
them away, but he doesn't understand why because he is too socially
immature.

i just find people like that intriguing, i like to poke them and see
what they will do next , cruel i know but it amuses me. To be honest
they are too far below me in the food chain to really care abuot they
say, most of it is for effect or attention, they are just so
irrelevant inthe grand scheme of things to really let them get to me
or really annoy me. Isn't that incredibly pompous? I feel the same
about some of the kids i teach at times, particualrly one kid today
who was complaining that i was shouting at him just cos he was
annoying me and I had to laugh and tell him that he was not annoying
me at all, he was not important enough in the world to be able to
annoy me, that instead he had amused me momentarily with his sad
behaviour. He was rather subdued after that, maybe i made him realise
that he wasn't the centre of my world after all.

also we don't have people like barry in our country, or at least i do
not encounter them anyway, so he is amusing too, quite a card in fact.

and then there are the arseholes who talk about delawing their cats
and they are useful for when i have had a bad day and just want to let
rip at someone pathetic and let them have my anger with both barrels.
i suppose everyone has their place in society somewhere, i woudl hope
that mine woudl be in the middle of a big pile of sleeping kittens

bookie

Old May 4th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
I will gladly send you one

wrote in message
ps.com...
On 1 May, 00:16, "Matthew" wrote:
I thought a few of us could do this. Anyone up for it

A nice idea & sounds quite interesting.
What do you have to do to get an invitation by the way?
K.

HAYYY!

: \

How come *I* had to say

"ALL HAIL MAFFEW KING OF THE CAT SLAVES?"

Old May 4th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

I sent one to you also

And it is good to be king ;-)

"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
ps.com...

Old May 4th 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

"Matthew" wrote in message
I will gladly send you one

wrote in message
ps.com...
On 1 May, 00:16, "Matthew" wrote:
I thought a few of us could do this. Anyone up for it

A nice idea & sounds quite interesting.
What do you have to do to get an invitation by the way?
K.

HAYYY!

: \

How come *I* had to say

"ALL HAIL MAFFEW KING OF THE CAT SLAVES?"

Hey where is my skimpy clad slaves girls and my seedless grapes

Old May 4th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 4 May, 01:10, "Matthew" wrote:
I sent you one Bookie

"bookie" wrote in message

oups.com...

On 4 May, 00:05, wrote:
On 1 May, 00:16, "Matthew" wrote:

[...]

bookie- Hide quoted text -

don't think I got it, unless it went straight to my junk mail folder
and got deleted

Old May 4th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 4 May, 00:50, bookie wrote:
On 4 May, 00:05, wrote:

On 1 May, 00:16, "Matthew" wrote:

[...]

I wish that I could say the same thing Bookie. I can't stand the
bloody idiot, & the more I tell him to F@ck off, he seems to inhale
deeply & savour the aroma so that it infuses him with the pompous ass
fool notion that I care one fig about his abnormal lifestyle. It
doesn't matter how many times I tell him that he really is revolting,
the more I see/hear of him from him. UGHHHHH!

also i like the 'idiots' they amuse me with they utter ****ed-up-ness,
the fact that there is this chap called nick or something who is
actually expending lots of energy stalking and annoying people for
some reason, maybe he has nothing else in his life I don't really
know. He probably doesn't actually have any cats, or interest in them,
but he is so friendless that he has to come on to a Usenet group to
talk to people but because he has no social skills he doesn't really
know how to make friends in the normal way

If I could find something even remotely human about him, I would tell
him to seek help for his unhealthy tastes in Fu@king up other people's
lives... but he is deaf to anything, except, When you even mention the
creep. So for me, Matthews party room is a nice escapade away from
the tedium of his ceaseless overtures & whining childlike overtures,
in which he see-saws between calling me a fu@king FU@K-WIT, to
telling everyone that I love him & can't resist him(ROFLMAO)...some
hope, LOL!!
Never in a million years would I consider him harmless though. I am
just waiting for the fool to trip up on his rented tuxedo currently.
Village Idiot??
Don't you mean GLOBAL IDIOT..????????

also we don't have people like Barry in our country, or at least i do
not encounter them anyway, so he is amusing too, quite a card in fact.

This in fact is very True, LOL..
He certainly is unique & god broke the mould when he made him;o)
I think he is hilarious & rather sweet really. He speaks as he finds,
& even though we did start on a rocky outcrop, we made friends & I
have never regretted it @ alI & couldn't care less if anyone choose
to kill file for that reason alone. He has never hurt me, & I see no
reason to either dislike him, or appear to for fear of what others
might think because of that reason.

I also know that this Pi@s's Roof bunny no end & I enjoy taking his
attention away from Nicko the sicko(aka Nick De Prick) depending on
how you feel @ any given moment...hahaha "o"

Anyway, I thought you would be up for it sometimes?
It would be rather nice to go in there and let rip occasionally
without the guilt of feeling that you have inflicted your opinion just
a TAD Too Much...I know that I do, but only when someone antagonises
me to snapping point.....
Speak later mate.....

My kittens are coming home tomorrow because their grandma is going
into hospital to have her hip replaced the day after, so I have got to
bring the kittens home and Tahnee( foster milk nanny/mummy) & her two
kittens too..It is going to be a full house here for the next couple
of weeks.

I have worked out arrangements for them all & where they will reside
too. All of ours are going to be living downstairs or outside in the
pens whilst we have good weather, Tahnee & the kittens will be staying
upstairs, & both Taz & Biffy are out in the pens, as is Sofie the Bi-
Colour Ragdoll, and Lucy(fur!) too....

A very busy time indeed. I'm keeping Ringo downstairs with our indoor
girls.

The kittens have grown so much!! I MUST get a camera from somewhere to
take photos of Spicy Ringo, Belle and Lilly N Tig's, & all of the
baby's, including the Birman kittens and their dark tortie sister &
their tabby brother..It is going to be hard work for a few weeks, but
I am certain that it will go fine. It always does if your chucked in @
the deep end..it is only when you look back @ it, that you think,"well
how the hell did we get through that one"..?

All in a good cause, LOL
S;o)

Old May 4th 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 4 May, 01:32, "Matthew" wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message

.. .

"Matthew" wrote in message
I will gladly send you one

wrote in message
oups.com...
On 1 May, 00:16, "Matthew" wrote:
I thought a few of us could do this. Anyone up for it

A nice idea & sounds quite interesting.
What do you have to do to get an invitation by the way?
K.

HAYYY!

: \

How come *I* had to say

"ALL HAIL MAFFEW KING OF THE CAT SLAVES?"

Hey where is my skimpy clad slaves girls and my seedless grapes

Probably hiding in the same place as my skimpy underwear, @ the bottom
of the wardrobe in the unique section lol...BTW, talking about grapes,
I wonder whether you have any idea how much they cost over here?
They are £298per LB...
Matthew, that is near as damned it $6 a Lb (500grams!!)

Terrible, isn't it?
Time to get Bookie's invite off again, then she can consider the
Gobbing Off society, lol;o)

S;o)

Old May 4th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
I sent one to you also

And it is good to be king ;-)