New to this group

Old August 31st 05, 05:52 AM
Kerry

Default New to this group

Hi,

I didn't know this group existed until I posted on alt.cats and someone
suggested I come here. It looks like a nice, interesting bunch of
people.

I have 2 cats, Amy Sue and Bootleg, and look forward to reading more of
your cute anecdotes about your cats. Mine do cute things, too, of
course.

I'm sorry for the bad times that a few of your members are going
through and for everyone affected by Katrina.

Purrs to all who need them,

Kerry

Old August 31st 05, 06:47 AM
Melissa Houle

Kerry wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I didn't know this group existed until I posted on alt.cats and someone
suggested I come here. It looks like a nice, interesting bunch of
people.

I have 2 cats, Amy Sue and Bootleg, and look forward to reading more of
your cute anecdotes about your cats. Mine do cute things, too, of
course.

I'm sorry for the bad times that a few of your members are going
through and for everyone affected by Katrina.

Purrs to all who need them,

Kerry

Hello, Kerry,

Welcome to the group! Any true cat lover is always welcome, here. We're a
pretty friendly and supportive group, so please don't feel shy about joining
in. =o) When trolls occasionally appear, our favorite method of Troll
be-gone is to post our favorite recipes.

I am owned by Panther, a 17 year old black male DMS, Francesca, a brown
tabby DMS just under two years old, and her unexpected kitten, Nina, who is
brown tabby DMS with a white face, bib and tummy and white paws, who is
just over one year old now. Isadora, a black and white spotted DMS whom I
adopted at the same time as I adopted Panther, had to cross the rainbow
bridge last spring due to kidney failure, but she is far from forgotten.

What do Amy Sue and Bootleg look like? I look forward to hearing more about
them.

Melissa
Panther, Francesca and Nina
Isadora RB

Old August 31st 05, 09:55 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On 30 Aug 2005 21:52:26 -0700, "Kerry" wrote:

Hi,

I didn't know this group existed until I posted on alt.cats and someone
suggested I come here. It looks like a nice, interesting bunch of
people.

I have 2 cats, Amy Sue and Bootleg, and look forward to reading more of
your cute anecdotes about your cats. Mine do cute things, too, of
course.

I'm sorry for the bad times that a few of your members are going
through and for everyone affected by Katrina.

Purrs to all who need them,

Kerry

Hi Kerry,

Welcome to rec.pets.cats anecdotes. Indeed some of the regs are
caught up in this terrible disaster and virtually everyone wishes them
well.

So, what part of the country do you live in, Kerry? Someplace nice
and dry I hope

I have one cat named Tweaker, as lovable as they get.

Charlie
Old August 31st 05, 11:24 AM
Hans Schrøder

"Melissa Houle" wrote in message

Hello, Kerry,

*snip*
I am owned by Panther, a 17 year old black male DMS, Francesca, a brown
tabby DMS just under two years old, and her unexpected kitten, Nina, who
is
brown tabby DMS with a white face, bib and tummy and white paws, who is
just over one year old now. Isadora, a black and white spotted DMS whom I
adopted at the same time as I adopted Panther, had to cross the rainbow
bridge last spring due to kidney failure, but she is far from forgotten.

I'm wondering and searching... But I can't find it: What is DMS? I thought I
knew the codes for all cat breeds, but I don't recognize this one. Can you
help me out?

Confused Hans

Old August 31st 05, 11:53 AM
Lesley

Kerry wrote:
Hi,

I didn't know this group existed until I posted on alt.cats and someone
suggested I come here. It looks like a nice, interesting bunch of
people.

Hi Kerry

Yes it is a nice crowd here. I'm Lesley slave of the Fabulous Furballs,
2 black (with faint brown tabby markings that show up in Sunlight)2
year old sisters, Redunzel and Sarrasine

Old August 31st 05, 11:53 AM
Victor Martinez

Kerry wrote:
suggested I come here. It looks like a nice, interesting bunch of
people.

We're usually a whole lot friendlier and mostly flame-free. Please
forgive the mess while we clean up the place.

I have 2 cats, Amy Sue and Bootleg, and look forward to reading more of
your cute anecdotes about your cats. Mine do cute things, too, of
course.

We have 7: Xoxo, Luna, Maya, Basho, Issa, Fez and Rufous.

Look forward to learning more about you and your cats.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 31st 05, 01:05 PM
Kate

Hi Kerry,

Welcome to the group.

I'm Kate, owned by Fudge (Tortoiseshell Maine-Coon lookalike female),
Caramel (Tortoiseshell shorthair female) and Meg (Ginger shorthaired
female, mother of the other two).

Will look forward to hearing more about your furry masters in due
course.

Kate.

Old August 31st 05, 01:08 PM
jmcquown

Victor Martinez wrote:
Kerry wrote:
suggested I come here. It looks like a nice, interesting bunch of
people.

We're usually a whole lot friendlier and mostly flame-free. Please
forgive the mess while we clean up the place.

I have 2 cats, Amy Sue and Bootleg, and look forward to reading more
of your cute anecdotes about your cats. Mine do cute things, too, of
course.

We have 7: Xoxo, Luna, Maya, Basho, Issa, Fez and Rufous.

Look forward to learning more about you and your cats.

I second what Victor says. I have one cat, Persia, who decided to live with
me in January, 2001. I also have a lovebird, Peaches, who was born in early
November, 2003. They don't interact but they don't pay attention to each
other, either.

Jill

Old August 31st 05, 03:02 PM
Kreisleriana

On 30 Aug 2005 21:52:26 -0700, "Kerry"
yodeled:

Hi,

I didn't know this group existed until I posted on alt.cats and someone
suggested I come here. It looks like a nice, interesting bunch of
people.

I have 2 cats, Amy Sue and Bootleg, and look forward to reading more of
your cute anecdotes about your cats. Mine do cute things, too, of
course.

I'm sorry for the bad times that a few of your members are going
through and for everyone affected by Katrina.

Purrs to all who need them,

Kerry

Stinky (black and white boy) and I welcome you, and look forward to
hearing about your furry masters.

Theresa
Old August 31st 05, 03:04 PM
Karen