Walking for Uncle Serge on Sunday

Old May 3rd 12, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat's Meowmie

Default Walking for Uncle Serge on Sunday

This is Starr, da Dogg, taking over Momma's computer again.
Sunday, May 6, Momma (aka Harri Roadcat's Meowmie) and Poppa are remembering Uncle Serge by walking in a 5K fund-raiser.

Amelia T Cat's post is at https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ty/rPvrx_AlkhY but it doesn't say that you can contribute to Momma's walking, too!

The link to help Momma help kitties at the ADOPT Shelter in Naperville, Ill., is at https://www.firstgiving.com/fundrais...rays-walkathon and I'll try to update my blog at www.starrline.com/starrtalk.html

sending doggy purrs to all the friends of Serge.
Old May 3rd 12, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

Da t-shirts dat Meowmie an Paw are gonna wear when dey do da walk arrived
yesterday. Meowmie posted a picture of da shirt wif me as da spokescat at
http://www.starrline.com/2012/05/03/...hirt-revealed/

Ranger

Old May 4th 12, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=[_3_]

Da t-shirts dat Meowmie an Paw are gonna wear when dey do da walk arrived
yesterday. Meowmie posted a picture of da shirt wif me as da spokescat at
http://www.starrline.com/2012/05/03/...hirt-revealed/

Ranger

Yu wook vury hansum wif dat nise shirt, Ranger.
ai kan port ovur tew yer hous on Sundai n wach yer hoomis frum yer windo,
ifen datz umake wif yew.

Pipps

Old May 4th 12, 11:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Whut time on Sunday iz dis wawkin?

Rebecca

P.S. Da sekkaterry askz if yoo wud pleez say da time an da time zone, too.

Old May 4th 12, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Fri, 04 May 2012 03:40:29 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

Whut time on Sunday iz dis wawkin?

Rebecca

P.S. Da sekkaterry askz if yoo wud pleez say da time an da time zone,
too.

WALK-A-THON 2012 - SUNDAY, MAY 6TH
When: Sunday, May 6th
Time: Registration 7:30 am, Walk begins at 8:30 am
Whe Fifth Avenue Station
200 E. 5th Ave., Naperville, IL

Times are in the Central time zone, so the walk will start at 6:30 AM
Pacific, 7:30 AM Mountain, 8:30 AM Central, and 9:30 AM Eastern. Paw
plans to start streaming about 8:15 or so. He isn't sure how long the
batteries will last (though he has a big extender battery for the iPad
and the phone/modem), and he doesn't have any idea how good the 4G
coverage will be over the route of the walk, so I can't guarantee that
the stream quality will be good, but he will at least try. He and Meowmoie
will also be carrying camcorders and will be getting clips of the people
and critters taking part in the walk, and will cut them together into a
single video that they will post at the same URL once they are done.

Amelia