Bandit Now

Old April 2nd 05, 09:25 PM
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
She looks great! And those beautiful green eyes!

Thanks, Victor - I'm *SO* glad she's getting better.

Oh, in case you didn't see my other post, I got the "Thing in a Bag", but
none of mine liked it, so I'm mailing it to Bridget on Monday (that "thing"
sure is making the rounds!! ;).

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 2nd 05, 09:26 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
Here are some pictures of Bandit's wounds as of this morning. I am
just continually amazed at the recuperative powers of our feline
friends.

If you click on each of these pictures you can see the full-sized
picture directly from the camera. I did this for two reasons - first
you can see how well the wounds have healed in only two weeks, and
second you can see how *beautifully* tipped she is. Especially on
her back where the hair is shaved you can see how each hair starts at
the root as brown then darkens to almost black and even has some
yellow spots - gorgeous!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...t_Boo_Boo_Now/

She's absolutely beautiful and definitely healing up fast! Yay!

Jill

Old April 2nd 05, 10:07 PM
Gabey8

I think it's high time I mentioned what an INCREDIBLE color Bandit's eyes
are. ) I don't think I have ever met, in person, a kitty with eyes as
green as hers.

Stanley's eyes are yellow-green, although in photos they sometimes appear
a few shades greener than they actually are. But Bandit's eyes, in every
pic, are such a brilliant green.

Do tell her I think she's a gorgeous girl for me. ;o) And I'm very happy
that she's making such a good recovery.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old April 3rd 05, 03:19 AM
badwilson

CatNipped wrote:
Here are some pictures of Bandit's wounds as of this morning. I am
just continually amazed at the recuperative powers of our feline
friends.

If you click on each of these pictures you can see the full-sized
picture directly from the camera. I did this for two reasons -

first
you can see how well the wounds have healed in only two weeks, and
second you can see how *beautifully* tipped she is. Especially on
her back where the hair is shaved you can see how each hair starts

at
the root as brown then darkens to almost black and even has some
yellow spots - gorgeous!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...t_Boo_Boo_Now/

She's a cutie alright! So glad to hear she's healing up nicely.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old April 3rd 05, 03:20 AM
Duke of URL

CatNipped wrote:

Here are some pictures of Bandit's wounds as of this morning. I am
just continually amazed at the recuperative powers of our feline
friends.

Delighted to hear it! I especially like the sixth one down; the one in the
"look how gorgeous and darling I am - skritch me NOW" pose.
--

Cliologist, Philanthropologist, Prothonotary Wibbler,
Paleoconservative, Surface Warrior Squid

Old April 3rd 05, 03:23 AM
Lucys Mom

Oh my! She IS beautiful and healing so well! You are doing
a good job, Meowmie!!!

--Kim and the Crew

Old April 3rd 05, 03:35 AM
Susan M

She looks so much better! And she is beautiful with those big green eyes
and her lovely coat colouring!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old April 3rd 05, 04:18 AM
Enfilade

"Gabey8" wrote in message alkaboutpets.com...
I think it's high time I mentioned what an INCREDIBLE color Bandit's eyes
are. ) I don't think I have ever met, in person, a kitty with eyes as
green as hers.

the last pic is great..Bandit pretends to be a good kitty

She's looking sleek and sassy and little the worse for wear. Good for
her. When her fur grows back the scars will be hard to find. I
wonder if she will have bald patches like Nox does...though Nox has
deep belly scars, the belly is pretty fuzzy and the scars are hard to
find--bu tthe back of her neck has a dime size hairless patch.

--Fil
Old April 3rd 05, 05:12 PM
CatNipped

"Enfilade" wrote in message
om...
"Gabey8" wrote in message

alkaboutpets.com...
I think it's high time I mentioned what an INCREDIBLE color Bandit's

eyes
are. ) I don't think I have ever met, in person, a kitty with eyes as
green as hers.

the last pic is great..Bandit pretends to be a good kitty

She's looking sleek and sassy and little the worse for wear. Good for
her. When her fur grows back the scars will be hard to find. I
wonder if she will have bald patches like Nox does...though Nox has
deep belly scars, the belly is pretty fuzzy and the scars are hard to
find--bu tthe back of her neck has a dime size hairless patch.

--Fil

Awww! What are the scars from?

Hugs,

CatNipped