Princess is gone

Old April 25th 05, 08:14 PM
Mogget

In message , Tara K.
writes
She died this morning at 6.10am (local time, Western Australia, Monday the
25th of April).

{{{{{Tara}}}}}

I am so sorry for your loss.
--
Mogget
Old April 25th 05, 08:43 PM
M.C. Mullen

"Mogget" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
: In message , Tara K.
: writes
: She died this morning at 6.10am (local time, Western Australia, Monday
the
: 25th of April).
:
: {{{{{Tara}}}}}
:
: I am so sorry for your loss.
: --
: Mogget

So am I.
Did he cat die at home or at the vet's?

Carola

Old April 25th 05, 10:23 PM
Shadow Walker

I am very sorry about your loss. I hope this helps. remember no mater what,
you gave her a chance a chance that would never have happened if you had not
given it, a place to be, a place to be loved and most of all a reason for
being. She carried that in her heart,to the other side, to that place she
will wait and play. Waiting for that time when you come to get her. Cry if
you must butt remember she's not really gone, she just left that part of her
here that couldn't go with her. She carries a part of you in her heart just
as you carry a part of her with you. hugs to you,

Shadow Walker

"Tara K." wrote in message
She died this morning at 6.10am (local time, Western Australia, Monday the
25th of April).

Those of you who have followed her story will know how much she is going

be missed. She fought a hard battle against the inevitable for the past

two
weeks, but ultimately it was just her time to go. She had a very peaceful
end, and was in no pain.

She had so much fight in her, so much life. It's hard to believe she's
really gone. But I feel blessed to have had her share her life with me for
that short couple of months, and privileged to have been able to comfort

her
at the end.

Thankyou to everyone who emailed and posted here with your kind thoughts.

appreciate it more than I can say that you saw what a special cat she was,
and for your purrs for Princess. She was just one of the most amazing

gifts
I've ever received (I hope this is making some sense, I'm still just a bit
stunned, I knew it was coming but it's never easy to let go of an animal

you
love).

I'll be updating the Princess home page some time later in the week, I'm
putting together a celebration of her short time with me, but for now I

just
wanted to let you all know: her fight is over, and she's resting in peace

at
last.

TK

Princess home page: members.dodo.com.au/~tara_k/index.html

Old April 26th 05, 02:32 AM
Ron

Thank you for sharing Princess and your story. May God bless you both!

Ron
Old April 26th 05, 03:05 AM
Gandalf

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 23:15:08 GMT, "Tara K."
wrote:

She died this morning at 6.10am (local time, Western Australia, Monday the
25th of April).

SNIP

TK

Princess home page: members.dodo.com.au/~tara_k/index.html

At the very end, when she needed it most, you came along and gave her a
loving home.

But for you, she would have died much sooner, without knowing your love
and caring.

And when her time came, she died in your arms, knowing she was not
alone.

There is no greater gift you could have given her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old April 26th 05, 03:47 AM
Sam Nash

"Tara K." wrote in message
[...]

Candle lit for Princess' safe journey to the Bridge and many comforting
purrs for you, Tara.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old April 26th 05, 03:54 AM
Denice Davis

Dear Tara,
Your sweet Princess spent her life searching for the meaning of love and
because of you she found what she never knew before her final journey to RB.
God Bless you for bringing the love and warmth to this precious little dear.
I as well have lit a candle.
Denice
(sorry to those in the newsgroup-this is my first experience reading or
answering on a newsgroup so if this doesn't post correctly -please forgive
me)

Old April 26th 05, 05:02 AM
Susan M

I'm so sorry Tara. You two had a special relationship and you sure gave her
love and security. You have my thoughts.

Susan M
Otis and chester

Old April 26th 05, 11:23 AM
hobbs

So sorry Tara, as you said its really horrible to lose a beloved Pet
I followed Princess's story and I really feel for you.
Jean.P.

Old April 26th 05, 11:33 AM
M.C. Mullen

"M.C. Mullen" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
:
: "Mogget" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
: ...
:: In message , Tara K.
:: writes
:: She died this morning at 6.10am (local time, Western Australia, Monday
: the
:: 25th of April).
::
:: {{{{{Tara}}}}}
::
:: I am so sorry for your loss.
:: --
:: Mogget
:
: So am I.
: Did he cat die at home or at the vet's?
:
: Carola

I found the answer on your page for Princess which crossed my mail.
Good that she went peacefully.

Carola