PING Bridget, or anyone else participating in the Xmas card exchange

Old November 1st 07, 08:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default PING Bridget, or anyone else participating in the Xmas card exchange

The city shelter has published its Yule cards, and I'm wondering how
many I should order. Could someone please let me know how many names
there are on the list this year?

Old November 1st 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 1 Nov., 09:01, Marina wrote:
The city shelter has published its Yule cards, and I'm wondering how
many I should order. Could someone please let me know how many names
there are on the list this year?

Sorry to jump in, but could anyone tell me how to get on the list?
I tried four times to send an email to Bridget but they all came back.
I don`t expect many cards, but maybe some gentle soul takes the effort
to send one to faraway Germany.
I would love to get a christmas card from overseas.

regards
Bettina

Old November 1st 07, 12:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel

"Bettina" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 1 Nov., 09:01, Marina wrote:
The city shelter has published its Yule cards, and I'm wondering how
many I should order. Could someone please let me know how many names
there are on the list this year?

Sorry to jump in, but could anyone tell me how to get on the list?
I tried four times to send an email to Bridget but they all came back.
I don`t expect many cards, but maybe some gentle soul takes the effort
to send one to faraway Germany.
I would love to get a christmas card from overseas.

regards
Bettina

Yes, I'd like to know, too -- please email me the address to get on the
list this year.
regards,
Christine

Old November 1st 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Bettina wrote:
On 1 Nov., 09:01, Marina wrote:
The city shelter has published its Yule cards, and I'm wondering how
many I should order. Could someone please let me know how many names
there are on the list this year?

Sorry to jump in, but could anyone tell me how to get on the list?
I tried four times to send an email to Bridget but they all came back.
I don`t expect many cards, but maybe some gentle soul takes the effort
to send one to faraway Germany.
I would love to get a christmas card from overseas.

I'm in Finland, and I usually get droves of cards from overseas, so I'm
sure they'd send to you, too, Bettina. In fact, Inge from Germany has
also participated in the past.

Julie is the one organizing it this year, I only pinged Bridget because
she has kindly promised to print the addresses on labels for me, since I
don't have a printer and my hand is too weak to try and write 50-60
addresses by hand (unless I have my operation by then, and then it will
be even more impossible to write).

Old November 1st 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christine Burel wrote:
Yes, I'd like to know, too -- please email me the address to get on the
list this year.
regards,

E-mail Julie Cook, Christine. I love your hand-made cards! I hope you
get on Da List.

Old November 1st 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Bettina wrote:
On 1 Nov., 09:01, Marina wrote:
The city shelter has published its Yule cards, and I'm wondering how
many I should order. Could someone please let me know how many names
there are on the list this year?

Sorry to jump in, but could anyone tell me how to get on the list?
I tried four times to send an email to Bridget but they all came back.
I don`t expect many cards, but maybe some gentle soul takes the effort
to send one to faraway Germany.
I would love to get a christmas card from overseas.

regards
Bettina

I thought Julie was handling the list again this year, have you tried

--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 1st 07, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Marina wrote:
Bettina wrote:
On 1 Nov., 09:01, Marina wrote:
[...]

With all those nurses threatening to resign I can't see much hope for your
operation to be soon. :-(

Old November 1st 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
lewe

"Marina" wrote in message
I'm in Finland, and I usually get droves of cards from overseas, so I'm
sure they'd send to you, too, Bettina. In fact, Inge from Germany has
also participated in the past.

Julie is the one organizing it this year, I only pinged Bridget because
she has kindly promised to print the addresses on labels for me, since I
don't have a printer and my hand is too weak to try and write 50-60
addresses by hand (unless I have my operation by then, and then it will be
even more impossible to write).

Marina - I could print the labels for you if you like, if Bridget haven't
done already?
just so they don't have to travel so far ...
But I don't think I have managed to get on the list - I would need that of
course. I would like to, but last year I didn't manage to send even one
card - rpca or otherwise .. and I usually send a lot.
I'll see if I can catch Julie and check the situation ..

Thea & Bono send you purrs for your broken paw - Thea send gentle headbutts
too, avoiding hand of course ..

Lena
--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se |

Old November 1st 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

lewe kirjoitti:
"Marina" wrote in message
I'm in Finland, and I usually get droves of cards from overseas, so I'm
sure they'd send to you, too, Bettina. In fact, Inge from Germany has
also participated in the past.

Julie is the one organizing it this year, I only pinged Bridget because
she has kindly promised to print the addresses on labels for me, since I
don't have a printer and my hand is too weak to try and write 50-60
addresses by hand (unless I have my operation by then, and then it will be
even more impossible to write).

Marina - I could print the labels for you if you like, if Bridget haven't
done already?
just so they don't have to travel so far ...

I could also print the labels for Marina, so now she has a choice of
three printers, and mine's the closest.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old November 1st 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian A wrote:

With all those nurses threatening to resign I can't see much hope for your
operation to be soon. :-(

Yeah, I know. So you've heard of their plight in the UK? They're asking
for much, but it's about time they were paid reasonable wages for their
hard and dedicated work. I'm ashamed for our government that promised
them their raise in the spring, at election time, and have gone back on
their word now. The previous government wasn't any better.

So our nurses are mass-emigrating to Sweden, Norway and the UK, where
they get paid reasonable wages.