Purrs for Anti Sandy, pweeze!

Old January 30th 12, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Purrs for Anti Sandy, pweeze!

On Jan 29, 3:11*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
Meow Kitties,

We iz startink a purr-circle for Anti Sandy who is habbing surjuri tomorrow
(Monday) morning.

Letz purr for an eezy time fur herseff!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cybèle & Oriane

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 1/29/2012 6:09:50 PM

ai wil be in yoor purr circle purring ferry hard an soft fur anti
Sandy. She sew nise.
Meowy
Old January 31st 12, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Update!! (was: Purrs for Anti Sandy, pweeze!)

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 18:11:11 -0500, The Two Sisters wrote:

Meow Kitties,

Anti Sandi is owt ob surjuri, and doing bery well, akording to her sisfur, Katy!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/30/2012 7:27:33 PM
Old January 31st 12, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Auntie Soft and Gramby wee on da fone talking bout diz so dem iz happi to
hear diz. We hasta go for fudz as we haff uzed so muchez energiee purrink
diz dai. Piglett heading for the food.

.. .

Old January 31st 12, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

wrote:

Meow Kitties,

We iz startink a purr-circle for Anti Sandy who is habbing surjuri tomorrow
(Monday) morning.

Letz purr for an eezy time fur herseff!

ai em happi tu heer dat Anti Sandy iz out uf surgree. Ai em purring fur
her tu feel gudgud reel soon.

lorilei

Old January 31st 12, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Diz iz VURY gud nooz indeed. Seh Owr purrs n prayers wurj=ked, wike dey
ulwayz dew
Luffs, Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Old February 1st 12, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 30, 6:54*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
we needs new fudz but soft haz sum skuze like we still haza haffa bowl left,
hrmph, chester"Gramby" wrote in message

Auntie Soft and Gramby wee on da fone talking bout diz so dem iz happi to
hear diz. *We hasta go for fudz as we haff uzed so muchez energiee purrink
diz dai. *Piglett heading for the food.

"The Two Sisters" *wrote in message
. ..

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 18:11:11 -0500, The Two Sisters wrote:

Meow Kitties,

Anti Sandi is owt ob surjuri, and doing bery well, akording to her sisfur,
Katy!

--
Purrs,

* * * *Cybèle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/30/2012 7:27:33 PM- Hide quoted text -

Pweez infurm da soft dat usses eetz old fudz onwy wen starfing.
An it need tu be topped off, as da hoomins wike tu say.

Bak tu da subjik atted hannd, an paw. How is Anti Sandy?
An how ar da kitteez doing?
Meowy, hoaping al iz wel

Old February 1st 12, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 29, 11:11*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
Meow Kitties,

We iz startink a purr-circle for Anti Sandy who is habbing surjuri tomorrow
(Monday) morning.

Letz purr for an eezy time fur herseff!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cybèle & Oriane

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 1/29/2012 6:09:50 PM

Purrin heer!
Gordon Kittiez