is your cat a bathroom visitor?

Old November 14th 12, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

Default is your cat a bathroom visitor?

What is it that Goofy has to visit me in the bathroom everytime I go? haha
Does he not know this is private time
He pushes the door open makes himself comfortable and then attacks the
toliet paper when i pull the roll.

Does your cat stop by and visit?

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...roombustin.jpg

Old November 14th 12, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:07:17 -0600, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:

What is it that Goofy has to visit me in the bathroom everytime I go? haha
Does he not know this is private time
He pushes the door open makes himself comfortable and then attacks the
toliet paper when i pull the roll.

Does your cat stop by and visit?

My Murphy (RIP) used to visit while I was on the throne and make
himself a hammock out of the trousers that were down around my ankles.
When I showered, he would sit on my discarded underwear, presumably to
ensure nobody stole it while I was showering. I guess it worked 'cause
I never lost a pair.
Old November 14th 12, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
What is it that Goofy has to visit me in the bathroom everytime I go? haha
Does he not know this is private time
He pushes the door open makes himself comfortable and then attacks the
toliet paper when i pull the roll.

Does your cat stop by and visit?

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...roombustin.jpg

Pyewacket (RB) liked to sit on my lap when I was sitting on the throne.

Joy

Old November 14th 12, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
What is it that Goofy has to visit me in the bathroom everytime I go? haha
Does he not know this is private time
He pushes the door open makes himself comfortable and then attacks the
toliet paper when i pull the roll.

Does your cat stop by and visit?

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...roombustin.jpg

Jammer has to be in there if I am in the throne room. Rumble or kashay only
come in if they are hungry

Old November 14th 12, 12:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/14/2012 12:07 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
What is it that Goofy has to visit me in the bathroom everytime I go? haha
Does he not know this is private time
He pushes the door open makes himself comfortable and then attacks the
toliet paper when i pull the roll.

Does your cat stop by and visit?

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...roombustin.jpg

Persia visits occasionally. Her litter box is in the (large) master
bath (the separate area where the toilet and tub are) and sometimes when
I'm doing my business she'll come in and do hers

Jill
Old November 14th 12, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Robert Catt

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message ...

What is it that Goofy has to visit me in the bathroom everytime I go? haha
Does he not know this is private time
He pushes the door open makes himself comfortable and then attacks the
toliet paper when i pull the roll.
Does your cat stop by and visit?

Every time I have a bath Emily has to be there, lying on the bathmat. After
I get out of the tub and start to towel off she always thinks I'm not clean
enough, so she licks my feet and legs with her sandpaper tongue.

Old November 14th 12, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/14/2012 8:56 AM, Robert Catt wrote:

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message ...

What is it that Goofy has to visit me in the bathroom everytime I go? haha
Does he not know this is private time
He pushes the door open makes himself comfortable and then attacks the
toliet paper when i pull the roll.
Does your cat stop by and visit?

Every time I have a bath Emily has to be there, lying on the bathmat.
After I get out of the tub and start to towel off she always thinks I'm
not clean enough, so she licks my feet and legs with her sandpaper tongue.

When Persia first came to live with me, she didn't understand the
concept of me taking a shower. She'd perch on the side of the tub
outside the shower curtain and try to explain this is *not* the proper
way to wash! LOL It was pretty funny. She also used to try to help dry
my legs with her sandpaper tongue. She hasn't done that in a long time.
I guess after a few years she figured I couldn't be trained, except in
matters of food

Jill
Old November 14th 12, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
What is it that Goofy has to visit me in the bathroom everytime I go? haha
Does he not know this is private time
He pushes the door open makes himself comfortable and then attacks the
toliet paper when i pull the roll.

Does your cat stop by and visit?

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...roombustin.jpg

It's a very common thing. Boyfie would not allow me to go to the bathroom
alone for toilet duties for many years. He would accompany me up the stairs
to the bathroom and observe. It's what some cats do.
Now he is older he only does it occasionally, just in case he can help.
It's been discussed here before and it seems to be fairly normal.
Don't worry, he won't post to YouTube!

Tweed

Old November 14th 12, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia visits occasionally. Her litter box is in the (large) master

bath (the separate area where the toilet and tub are) and sometimes when
I'm doing my business she'll come in and do hers

Jill

Now that is quite the COPYCAT!!

Old November 14th 12, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nadia N.

Matt Ferrari wrote:
What is it that Goofy has to visit me in the bathroom everytime I go? haha
Does he not know this is private time
He pushes the door open makes himself comfortable and then attacks the
toliet paper when i pull the roll.

Does your cat stop by and visit?

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...roombustin.jpg

Are there cats who do not visit? I've never met any :-)

Kotyo has his own wicker basket in the bathroom where he likes to curl
up while I'm in there. Sometimes he falls asleep in there and stays for
hours after I've left.

Sweety just needs to make sure that the door is not closed, but she
doesn't actually remain in the bathroom. If the door is closed, she will
scratch at it franticly until I open it, and then she just lays down
outside the door on guard duty.

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety

A visitor BfloPolska Cat anecdotes 8 August 5th 10 10:24 PM
A visitor Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 4 March 1st 10 03:08 PM
Visitor cat Adrian Cat anecdotes 8 December 29th 05 10:09 AM
Another little visitor Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 13 July 15th 05 03:30 AM
I have a visitor wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX Cat anecdotes 34 August 12th 03 09:41 PM