3 cats interested in thanksgiving

Old November 22nd 12, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

Default 3 cats interested in thanksgiving

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...ganim1tiny.gif

Goofy wont get a chance to beg as Ill be away.

Old November 22nd 12, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...ganim1tiny.gif

Goofy wont get a chance to beg as Ill be away.

After Thanksgiving dinner, we would clear off the table, and my husband
would sit at the dining room table to carve the rest of the meat off the
turkey. The four cats we had at the time would sit in the windowsill,
watching. Somewhere I have a snapshot of that, but it's not digital, so I
can't share it.

Joy

Old November 22nd 12, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Matt Ferrari wrote:

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...ganim1tiny.gif

Goofy wont get a chance to beg as Ill be away.

That looks like it's from a Jacquie Larson e-card - is it?

--
Joyce

Loneliness is comforted by the closeness and touch of fur to fur,
skin to skin, or -- skin to fur. -- Paul Gallico
Old November 23rd 12, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

"Bastette" wrote in message
Matt Ferrari wrote:

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...ganim1tiny.gif

Goofy wont get a chance to beg as Ill be away.

That looks like it's from a Jacquie Larson e-card - is it?

--
Joyce

not sure where it came from my memories says my sister emailed it to me
years ago.