question for kitties

Old December 5th 12, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default question for kitties

Does your Mommy or Paw stop as they are walking by you to give you
skritches or talk to you?

My Mommy will stop and give me skritches and tell my how pretty I am.
Now I think boy kitties are hansom but Mommy always had girl kitties and
just says that to me.

Samwise
Old December 5th 12, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"ann791" wrote in message
Does your Mommy or Paw stop as they are walking by you to give you
skritches or talk to you?

My Mommy will stop and give me skritches and tell my how pretty I am.
Now I think boy kitties are hansom but Mommy always had girl kitties
and just says that to me.

Samwise

Myne wokz uhrownd me, spekkulee wen I shtop an plunk deown tummy op...
hur knowz bettur den tu skritsh mine tummy. Hur wyll tok tu me an
offurr me
kruncheez, tho.
Yazturdae, hut tuukt me intu bed wiff hur, an smurgled me unner da
kuverz...
I stayed az long az hur wuz holdink me tite-tite (den eggzkaypt).
--
Pit2ö.önya
"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it" ... Louise

Old December 5th 12, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ^=

Does your Mommy or Paw stop as they are walking by you to give you
skritches or talk to you?

My Mommy will stop and give me skritches and tell my how pretty I am.
Now I think boy kitties are hansom but Mommy always had girl kitties and
just says that to me.

Samwise

Hi Samwise,
Our Mommy and Dad both stop and acknowledge us and
pet us and say nice things to us,give us loving scritches and
play with us. Don't be offended if your Mommy calls you pretty.
It's a compliment. Pretty=handsome. yeUP

Mosey "Being a cat is a hard job but SOMEBODY has to do it" _Louise
Old December 5th 12, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 14:56:09 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Does your Mommy or Paw stop as they are walking by you to give you
skritches or talk to you?

My Mommy will stop and give me skritches and tell my how pretty I am.
Now I think boy kitties are hansom but Mommy always had girl kitties and
just says that to me.

Samwise

my hoomin tells spring she is bootfull, tells cinder she is purty,
tells me i am fluffy
- beauty, starfink
Old December 5th 12, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 5, 2:56*pm, ann791 wrote:
Does your Mommy or Paw stop as they are walking by you to give you
skritches or talk to you?

My Mommy will stop and give me skritches and tell my how pretty I am.
Now I think boy kitties are hansom but Mommy always had girl kitties and
just says that to me.

Mine Uncle Bill stops an pettses me an tells me I am pritty an kyoot
an so dew Ant Micki. I woodn't be wurried bout bein calld pritty, aldo
hansum wood be more precise. Da Gallant Winnie wood be calld pritty at
tims, aldo he is a hansum boycat, at da Bridj now.

--
WooToo
Old December 6th 12, 08:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 14:56:09 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Does your Mommy or Paw stop as they are walking by you to give you
skritches or talk to you?

My Mommy will stop and give me skritches and tell my how pretty I am.
Now I think boy kitties are hansom but Mommy always had girl kitties and
just says that to me.

Samwise

Mai hoomin gibs myownself wots anna wots uv skwichez, anna sumtiemz
win ai just walk bai him, he piks up myownself, anna he wubs mai
tummee! Da nerfv!
Old December 7th 12, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=

"Gandalf" wrote in message

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 14:56:09 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Does your Mommy or Paw stop as they are walking by you to give you
skritches or talk to you?

My Mommy will stop and give me skritches and tell my how pretty I am.
Now I think boy kitties are hansom but Mommy always had girl kitties and
just says that to me.

Samwise

Mai hoomin gibs myownself wots anna wots uv skwichez, anna sumtiemz
win ai just walk bai him, he piks up myownself, anna he wubs mai
tummee! Da nerfv!

Owr Mom wikez tu pway tikltikltilk tummee wif Sqwex n hur jezt luffs et.

Mosey