Hello...anybody here?

Old December 11th 12, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Hello...anybody here?

We hazn't bin heer fur a long tyme and we just wants tew say hi. PacoBell, Orangie, Midnite and Miss KaliKo Kitty
Old December 11th 12, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:09:29 -0800, cats2mom wrote:

We hazn't bin heer fur a long tyme and we just wants tew say hi.
PacoBell, Orangie, Midnite and Miss KaliKo Kitty

Hi, PacoBell and family. I remember you - you were active on RPCC before
I was! Welcome back.

Amelia T Cat
Old December 11th 12, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:09:29 -0800, cats2mom wrote:

We hazn't bin heer fur a long tyme and we just wants tew say hi.
PacoBell, Orangie, Midnite and Miss KaliKo Kitty

Hi, PacoBell and family. I remember you - you were active on RPCC before
I was! Welcome back.

Amelia T Cat

Hi ,PacoBell, Orangie, Midnite and Miss KaliKo Kitty,
Welcome back
We JUST now put your Kissamouse card and also Amelia's' in the mail today,
Dec 11, thanks to our Pa Dutch.
MERRY KISSAMOUSE

*nosepoinks*
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex , Pipps & our Mom Kyla and Pa Dutch.

Old December 12th 12, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote in message
We hazn't bin heer fur a long tyme and we just wants tew say hi.
PacoBell, Orangie, Midnite and Miss KaliKo Kitty

HiHiHi!!!!
Lung tyme no see.
I juzt tudae sended yuz uh Kissamouse kard.
Unfurrtoonytlee I ran owt ov wizkurz, tho we sayve dem awl yeer lung.
--
Pit2ö.önya
"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it" ... Louise

Old December 12th 12, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

We gots won uv yer wiskers, I fink, from lazt yeer or yeer befurr!
Old December 12th 12, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=

wrote in message
We hazn't bin heer fur a long tyme and we just wants tew say hi. PacoBell,
Orangie, Midnite and Miss KaliKo Kitty

HiHiHi!!!!
Lung tyme no see.
I juzt tudae sended yuz uh Kissamouse kard.
Unfurrtoonytlee I ran owt ov wizkurz, tho we sayve dem awl yeer lung.
--
Pit2ö.önya
"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it" ... Louise

HiHiHi!!!! Lung tyme no see.frum usses tu.
Weh sent yu uh Kissamouse kard yesturdai.
Yeah, Pi2nya, weh goted yer klaw,, in yer kyoot Kissamouse kard {waffs} n
weh STYL hab yer wiskur frum wast yeer.
Mom wyl mayl yer kard owt on Fruzdai. Mom iz guna tayp awl da kardz on da
wal bai da frunt doar.
Ai hab noe kloo wer mai winkwink Meowy iz..hur wint off sumpwase lse, ai
gez.
Oh wull..mayhaps hur wyl beh bak, ai dunt noe yut.
Mom twid tu kal Meowyz Mom on da fone fingy, seberul tymez , but awl hur
got wuz uh voys-mayel.
Ai hoap dey r bof umkay, but hoo noze?

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

Old December 14th 12, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:40:39 -0800, "Mosey=^ ..^="
wrote:

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:09:29 -0800, cats2mom wrote:

We hazn't bin heer fur a long tyme and we just wants tew say hi.
PacoBell, Orangie, Midnite and Miss KaliKo Kitty

Hi, PacoBell and family. I remember you - you were active on RPCC before
I was! Welcome back.

Amelia T Cat

Hi ,PacoBell, Orangie, Midnite and Miss KaliKo Kitty,
Welcome back
We JUST now put your Kissamouse card and also Amelia's' in the mail today,
Dec 11, thanks to our Pa Dutch.
MERRY KISSAMOUSE

*nosepoinks*
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex , Pipps & our Mom Kyla and Pa Dutch.

Ai em nawt heer ebereedai, butted ai cumz heer sumdaiz.

Lorelei
Old December 15th 12, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

wrote:

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:09:29 -0800, cats2mom wrote:

We hazn't bin heer fur a long tyme and we just wants tew say
hi.
PacoBell, Orangie, Midnite and Miss KaliKo Kitty

Hi, PacoBell and family. I remember you - you were active on
RPCC before
I was! Welcome back.

Amelia T Cat

Hi ,PacoBell, Orangie, Midnite and Miss KaliKo Kitty,
Welcome back
We JUST now put your Kissamouse card and also Amelia's' in
the mail today,
Dec 11, thanks to our Pa Dutch.
MERRY KISSAMOUSE

*nosepoinks*
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex , Pipps & our Mom Kyla and Pa Dutch.

Ai em nawt heer ebereedai, butted ai cumz heer sumdaiz.

Lorelei

An weez hapy dat yu du!

Old December 15th 12, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

wrote:

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:09:29 -0800, cats2mom wrote:

We hazn't bin heer fur a long tyme and we just wants tew say hi.
PacoBell, Orangie, Midnite and Miss KaliKo Kitty

Hi, PacoBell and family. I remember you - you were active on RPCC before
I was! Welcome back.

Amelia T Cat

Hi ,PacoBell, Orangie, Midnite and Miss KaliKo Kitty,
Welcome back
We JUST now put your Kissamouse card and also Amelia's' in the mail today,
Dec 11, thanks to our Pa Dutch.
MERRY KISSAMOUSE

Uner da Mizultow *nosepoinks*
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex , Pipps & our Mom Kyla and Pa Dutch.

Ai em nawt heer ebereedai, butted ai cumz heer sumdaiz.

Lorelei

Weh luf tu see yu wen yu r heer wen yu kan typebite.
Weh r styl guna sned yu n yer paw uh Kissamouse kard prolly Mundai, uoonf
wif sum uturz,
n weh hoap et gitz der sumtyme b 4 da furzt uf da noo yeer.

*nosepoinks*

Mosey