Flickr - my cat photos

Old March 4th 13, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Flickr - my cat photos

Flickr mailed me a few days ago to say they'd had a software bug and all my
photos had been sent into privacy mode.
I have tried to restore them, and if you can see them at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/ please let me know.
They were full of apologies but when I asked them to restore them - zilch,
so I tried myself.
I am not best pleased so if you can't see the photos, I will swap to another
photo-sharing site.
Tweed

Old March 4th 13, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Flickr mailed me a few days ago to say they'd had a software bug and all
my photos had been sent into privacy mode.
I have tried to restore them, and if you can see them at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/ please let me know.
They were full of apologies but when I asked them to restore them - zilch,
so I tried myself.
I am not best pleased so if you can't see the photos, I will swap to
another photo-sharing site.
Tweed

alls i get is the message

Tweed12 doesn't have anything available to you

Old March 4th 13, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 3/4/2013 2:18 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Flickr mailed me a few days ago to say they'd had a software bug and all
my photos had been sent into privacy mode.
I have tried to restore them, and if you can see them at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/ please let me know.
They were full of apologies but when I asked them to restore them - zilch,
so I tried myself.
I am not best pleased so if you can't see the photos, I will swap to
another photo-sharing site.
Tweed

alls i get is the message

Tweed12 doesn't have anything available to you

I get the same thing

Jill
Old March 5th 13, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLBriggs

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 21:16:06 +0000, Judith Latham wrote:

In article , Christina Websell
wrote:
Flickr mailed me a few days ago to say they'd had a software bug and all
my photos had been sent into privacy mode. I have tried to restore them,
and if you can see them at http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/
please let me know. They were full of apologies but when I asked them to
restore them - zilch, so I tried myself. I am not best pleased so if you
can't see the photos, I will swap to another photo-sharing site. Tweed

I can't get them either.

Judith

Ditto MLB
Old March 5th 13, 09:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Flickr mailed me a few days ago to say they'd had a software bug and all my
photos had been sent into privacy mode.
I have tried to restore them, and if you can see them at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/ please let me know.
Tweed
~~~~~~~~~~
I can't see the photos. I only get a message that "Tweed12 doesn't have
anything available to you."

MaryL

Old March 5th 13, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 5 Mar 2013 02:11:40 -0600, "MaryL"
wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Flickr mailed me a few days ago to say they'd had a software bug and all my
photos had been sent into privacy mode.
I have tried to restore them, and if you can see them at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/ please let me know.
Tweed
~~~~~~~~~~
I can't see the photos. I only get a message that "Tweed12 doesn't have
anything available to you."

MaryL

Me too. I had the same problem once with Google's Picasa.

Old March 7th 13, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"MaryL" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Flickr mailed me a few days ago to say they'd had a software bug and all
my
photos had been sent into privacy mode.
I have tried to restore them, and if you can see them at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/ please let me know.
Tweed
~~~~~~~~~~
I can't see the photos. I only get a message that "Tweed12 doesn't have
anything available to you."

MaryL

try again now

~~~~
It works now. I can only see 4 pictures, but I see notations such as "42
views," so it may be that I just don't know how to get to the others. I'll
try again later. The ones I can see are nice pictures!!

MaryL

Old March 8th 13, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"MaryL" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Flickr mailed me a few days ago to say they'd had a software bug and all
my
photos had been sent into privacy mode.
I have tried to restore them, and if you can see them at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75631392@N03/ please let me know.
Tweed
~~~~~~~~~~
I can't see the photos. I only get a message that "Tweed12 doesn't have
anything available to you."

MaryL

try again now

Works fine now

Jill

I spent hours restoring that. I almost gave up.

I think I've sorted the Serif/flickr problem - new pic Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 11 September 18th 12 10:06 PM
I was going to upload a photo to Flickr Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 12 September 6th 12 02:43 PM
Pics of the Berlin gang on flickr Bettina Cat anecdotes 12 December 9th 07 11:22 PM
Photos Ann Cat anecdotes 4 August 29th 06 02:50 PM
new photos frigamia Cat health & behaviour 2 March 18th 04 11:15 AM