Weese offishilly froze!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 5th 10, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Weese offishilly froze!

On Dec 4, 4:44*pm, rafflescat
wrote:
On Dec 4, 8:44*pm, MeOwy wrote:

On Dec 2, 6:54*pm, rafflescat
wrote:

Mysefl, ai desiding to stay rite heer wif mine meowmie. *We iss
alreddy sellabrayding Kissamouse wif wotz ob tisshoo payper an
wibbuns.
MeOwy, hoo is gwad hur meomwie wurks 7 daiza week keepin da fud dish
full an da wadder fawsett dripping an da lidderbox awl nise an kleen,
an oppurrayts da stwings wif da toyz on dem sew ai can eggzersize. *An
sitts inna big chayr wif mine bwoo bankee on da lap sew ai can habb a
gnise gnap effury day. An tayks me into da out to see dat itz stil
dere, an tayks me bak into ar den. An poots mine fayvrit myoosik on.
"Moosik Katz Wuv". *I wuv itted. *Effury day an efffury minit she
gotta wurk. *Fur minesefl. *Cuz we ar wun an we wuv.

Datz furry nyce an wat keepin hoomins iz awl abowt. Tell usses doe,
how dus yu getz a hoomin whu is so amenabul tu beein a total servunt?
Awltho we has wurked n wurked on hur, ower hoomin still insists on
goin owt effuryday n leefin us tu fend fur owerselfs? N whats Moosik
KatsWuff? Awl we heer is dat Sukie tryin tu sing at da frunt door.
We has bin twying to teech Meomie how tu rap purresents...notted eesy,
shees goin tu hav tu appurly hurself a bit bedder. Oh! Sukie da Pookie
jist giffed myneself a nosepoink!! Oh! Oh my goodness! Now shees
runned owt da room!

Jak an Sookie-Pookie sittin a tree
T-I-S-S-I-N-G

--