Kitty Cannon Game

Old August 11th 05, 09:16 AM
-L.

Niel Humphreys wrote:

Can anyone beat 820ft?
--

Niel H

963.

-L.

Old August 11th 05, 09:53 AM
Niel Humphreys

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Niel Humphreys wrote:

Can anyone beat 820ft?
--

Niel H

963.

Whoa just got 1048 feet - those balloons really send kitty flying.
--

Niel H

Old August 13th 05, 04:09 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 11 Aug 2005 04:16:21a, -L. wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:1123748181.726643.302370
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com):

Niel Humphreys wrote:

Can anyone beat 820ft?
--

Niel H

963.

-L.

I got up to 1500 something! That's an addictive game once you get
past the idea that it's a cat (or any animal) getting blown up,
eaten, skewered. LOL

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old August 13th 05, 07:01 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On 13 Aug 2005 03:09:45 GMT, Cheryl
wrote:

On Thu 11 Aug 2005 04:16:21a, -L. wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:1123748181.726643.302370
):

Niel Humphreys wrote:

Can anyone beat 820ft?
--

Niel H

963.

-L.

I got up to 1500 something! That's an addictive game once you get
past the idea that it's a cat (or any animal) getting blown up,
eaten, skewered. LOL

I thought you didn't approve of this sort of thing. You dredged up a
bunch of my posts with sick jokes as a way of discrediting me.

Meanwhile, you're playing kill-the-cat on the Web and posting to the
Hitler fan club on Usenet.

You're a piece of work, lady.

Charlie

Old August 14th 05, 03:07 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 13 Aug 2005 02:01:41a, Charlie Wilkes wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:u43rf11365o0gljs70550dugv6dm5hv8cm@
4ax.com):

You're a piece of work, lady.

You're an angry bitter man, Charlie.

Old August 14th 05, 03:13 AM
Cheryl

On Sat 13 Aug 2005 06:49:54a, Diane wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

My high was 1,748, but I never came close to that again, or even
to 1,000.

Any game is addictive to the extent that we tend to think, "Just
one more -- I know I can do better." Like gambling, without the
money or stakes.

hehee! I got up to 1800 something. Games like that are a great
little filler while you're waiting for something else to finish. I
love flash games!

Old August 14th 05, 03:30 AM
Trish

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Sat 13 Aug 2005 02:01:41a, Charlie Wilkes wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:u43rf11365o0gljs70550dugv6dm5hv8cm@
4ax.com):

You're a piece of work, lady.

You're an angry bitter man, Charlie.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields

Charlie isn't angry or bitter (he's a hell of a lot more forgiving than
most of you), however its interesting that when someone points out the
two-facedness of people in this group, certain others take to putting
down the person.

I agree with Charlie, he was jumped all over for his sarcastic humour
yet you guys get off on a sick game. go figure...

And no I'm not starting a flame war, I'm tired of the way some of you
treat others. Now, what would be really interesting is the reaction
that game would have gotten had it been introduced by someone who was
not one of the "in crowd". They would have been toasted.

Old August 14th 05, 06:49 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:30:55 -0400, "Trish"
wrote:

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Sat 13 Aug 2005 02:01:41a, Charlie Wilkes wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:u43rf11365o0gljs70550dugv6dm5hv8cm@
4ax.com):

You're a piece of work, lady.

You're an angry bitter man, Charlie.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields

Charlie isn't angry or bitter (he's a hell of a lot more forgiving than
most of you), however its interesting that when someone points out the
two-facedness of people in this group, certain others take to putting
down the person.

Well, she can't very well respond to the substance of my comments, can
she? All that remains is to snip away the relevant points and draw
some sort of derisive inference.

I agree with Charlie, he was jumped all over for his sarcastic humour
yet you guys get off on a sick game. go figure...

And no I'm not starting a flame war, I'm tired of the way some of you
treat others. Now, what would be really interesting is the reaction
that game would have gotten had it been introduced by someone who was
not one of the "in crowd". They would have been toasted.

HORK!

I didn't realize Cheryl and Lyn were the "in-crowd." Apparently the
fashion trend has taken a catastrophic turn without my noticing.

I can close my eyes and imagine Cheryl on the runway, wearing a size
46 leather miniskirt made from "mystery hides" donated by her friends
in the Hitler Fan Club.

Charlie
Old August 14th 05, 07:15 AM
-L.

Cheryl wrote:
hehee! I got up to 1800 something. Games like that are a great
little filler while you're waiting for something else to finish. I
love flash games!

--
Cheryl

Try the one on that same site where you have to hold onto the bubble.
You have to have a good mouse, though. It will break your nerves.

There is some disturbing **** in the video (extreme) section of that
same site though. War footage which gave me nightmares - not for the
faint of heart. I don't know how anyone can watch that **** and still
support war. The nonchalance of the guys in the copter sickens me.

-L.

Old August 23rd 05, 04:20 PM
Ollie Clark

Niel Humphreys wrote:
"Cat Protector" wrote in message
Someone forwarded me this game link and apparently we have another game
that promotes the abuse of cats. The person who created this is obviously
a sick minded individual. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/kittycannon.html

If that game promotes the abude of cats to you then it's you who is sick,
not the creater.

Games like this should be shut down.

Oh lighten up FFS

Can anyone beat 820ft?

1308ft. I was rather lucky with the explosives though.

--

http://www.ollieclark.com/acronyms.html