DA RULES so fur

Old July 23rd 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default DA RULES so fur

Dunt wurry tew mutch Mz Piglet. Nuffing badbad will happin.
Kan I gib yew a fwiendly nosepoink tew make yew feel bedder?
I alwayz axs purmission furst
Mosey

Piglet is sitting on the side table watching Wascal. She ducks down under
the table before the real trouble begins.
"Will in New Haven" On Jul 21, 10:02 am, Debby Hanoka 'Lected leeders
'bandon us! I here 2 save Catmerica.

I Grand Pooh-Bah & I IN CHARGE. Dere no more pres. or NE othur leeders,
I abolish positions becuz dey not responsive.

DA RULES so fur:

Rule #1: No one get beet up w/o my permishun.
Rule #2: Ne1 question my authority, dey get beet up.

I try 2 be tuff but fair.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Sleek blond tabby comes out of nowhere. I'm here! I'm here! I'll
save Catmerica from Grand Poobah Louise!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Typical street from U.S. western movie appears out of nowhere

WooToo: Uh-OH ducks into crowded cat saloon through swinging doors
Wook OUT, effurrybuddy, der iz gonna bee trubl.
Wascal stops playing the piano Stay outta da streeet efferywun.
starts playing jaunty fast saloon-type song
Sunirse is dancing on the barappreciative noises from the crowd/cat
treats thrown on the bar
WooToo and Maggy May are peeking out the window

--
Will in New Haven

Old July 23rd 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Piglet is sitting on the side table watching Wascal. She ducks down
under the table before the real trouble begins.

No trouble. U kin watch fraidycat Rosco get beet up if u want.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

mmmmmmm:/ hoo sayed Rosco wuz a fraidycat?
No need tew bee sew hostile Mz Louise.
Iz umkay...kalm down, have sum nip wine, yew wil feel bedder.
Peece
Mosey

Old July 23rd 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

ClowderCat wrote:
But we haven't abandoned you. We've been telepathically monitoring
things here.

Chester and Clarence

LIAR! I ask abowt CTC here, I send email, no reply. I ask where
leadership, no reply. You just not here!

Fatcat warned dis cud happen if purresident & chief justicat fm same
howse. Dis time she wuz rite.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Old July 23rd 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Itz not dat I am fraid, just do kno what willz happen nexdt and it iz better
ta be safe dan sorri. Piglet thinking her friend has misunderstood her
moving to a place of safety, just in case.

Old July 24th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Rosco, yu ar just in tyme!

Lucy

Rosco WUZ sheriff. I in chg now.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Rosco is still sheriff.

Clarence, purrsident
Old July 24th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
'Lected leeders 'bandon us! I here 2 save Catmerica.

I Grand Pooh-Bah & I IN CHARGE. Dere no more pres. or NE othur leeders,
I abolish positions becuz dey not responsive.

DA RULES so fur:

Rule #1: No one get beet up w/o my permishun.
Rule #2: Ne1 question my authority, dey get beet up.

I try 2 be tuff but fair.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Sleek blond tabby comes out of nowhere. I'm here! I'm here! I'll
save Catmerica from Grand Poobah Louise!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Skewz me, Past Sheriff Of Catmerica,
But Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica, "Lovable Louise",
sez I shud HISSPITT! at enny cat huu maykz hur angrrrree.
Yu hav bin neglektin yur dooteez, so HISSPITT!
Wy? HISSPITT!

Hisspitts don't scare us!

Hissspitts don't scare Rosco either.

Chester and Clarence
Old July 24th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
On Jul 21, 12:30 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
[...]

Pitô.ônya, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica- Hide quoted text -

Hey Pitoonya, I didn't know you wanted a government position. Do you
want to be the Grand Pooh-Bah's helper? I'm thinking of having one of
her job duties be whapping humans when they need it.

Clarence, Purrsident of Catmerica

----
O dunt wapp.
I just tink dat L.L. had sum lojikul an rezunibble poyntz.

I yam glad dat yu ar back onlyne, an I wud be hapy tu Hisspitt at yur
hoomin, if day effurr need it uhgin.

That would be a very good idea. Our human has been very intractible
lately. Do you want to come over tonight to hisspitt at her?

Chester and Clarence
Old July 24th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Sleek blond tabby comes out of nowhere. I'm here! I'm here! I'll
save Catmerica from Grand Poobah Louise!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Rosco wrote:
I'm not hiding any more. The noise has stopped.

I'll tell Purresident Clarence and Chief Justicat Chester you're
looking for them.

I waited fur reply; dey nefur show up. An u fraidycat. Iz dat yur idea
uv leedurship???

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Hi Lovable Louise. I just found your email in my spam box in yahoo. I
didn't see it before because we don't use our yahoo email for anything
except posting to this group. We do that to keep spam out of our real
email.

I just sent an answer to your email.

Clarence
Old July 25th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Yup, yew iz rite bout dat. No worries tho, I unnerstand yew fine
'friendly nosepoink
Mosey