'merginci TED

Old June 9th 04, 02:08 PM
Miss Violette

Default 'merginci TED

der I was mindin myown business, when I hurked up and cried a little anna
furry soft and dat visitin kitten snached mysef anna taked me to da merginci
ted!!! Her did rude stuffz to me anna gived me fluid anna decided I was jus
hafin a upsetted tummy, I am gonna really hurke today when dey isa gone,
Tiger, HRMPHH!!!

Old June 9th 04, 04:18 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Tiger, you poor dear! I'zl port rite ober so dat I can nurse
yourownself!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old June 9th 04, 05:22 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

der I was mindin myown business, when I hurked up and cried a little anna
furry soft and dat visitin kitten snached mysef anna taked me to da merginci
ted!!! Her did rude stuffz to me anna gived me fluid anna decided I was jus
hafin a upsetted tummy, I am gonna really hurke today when dey isa gone,
Tiger, HRMPHH!!!

Oh no! The nerve of humans sometimes - you would think they'd know better.

I'm glad that you're not sick or anything, though.

Cleopatra

Old June 10th 04, 08:53 PM
Miss Violette

Thank yourownsef, I fixed dem I hurked inna litterbox so dey didn't know it,
Tiger, some better but not well

Old June 10th 04, 08:55 PM
Miss Violette

Thank yourownsef, dey called it gas, dey efin tooked xrayz of minesefs
inside,
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...

Old June 11th 04, 10:20 PM
Ray or Fran

Ize feelz youze pain. Ize recently been taken to the TED free times for
hurking up hairballs and stuff like that. Ize fine now though. But the
fings theyz did to me.... Ize glad youze feeling lotz better and Ize
understandz youze wanting to take revenge.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
"

Old June 11th 04, 11:44 PM
Sylvia M.

I hurkz up hayer-ballz tuu...
Izun't it ho kay?
Izunt it normull??
Whut did day du tu yu???

Dyna, getting wurried

Old June 12th 04, 03:25 PM
Miss Violette

dat girl TED sayed yes anna the regular TED seed isef alzo... her sayed i
willz hafta takez medcinez ifin itsef happinz agin, Toiger almost recovered
.net...