'Toonya, is da booteek open?

Old February 24th 09, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default 'Toonya, is da booteek open?

Meow, 'Toonya,

Is yoo bak frum yur hooneymoon?

We'z got a crooze planned; is da booteek open fur crooz-wear?

I'd liketa get sum Hawaiian shirtz fur mine luf.... An a few fings
fur myownself!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/23/2009 11:38:31 PM
Old February 24th 09, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow, 'Toonya,

Is yoo bak frum yur hooneymoon?

We'z got a crooze planned; is da booteek open fur crooz-wear?

I'd liketa get sum Hawaiian shirtz fur mine luf.... An a few fings
fur myownself!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Yaaaawwwwnnnn....

I juzt chekt mine lappytop an saw yur pozt.
I googilt an gotted:see beeloow....
Ordur ennyting yu wud lyke.
Tell dem tu kredit da Booteek wiff da sale,
and I wyll refund tu yuuz haff ov mine kummisshun.

I hope dat woikz furr yu...
Weez'll be bak inna wyle,
I tink da Sunnydanze wyll be kneeded @ hiz heowze
furr hiz meowmee...

Yaaaawwwwwwnnnnn
--
Pitô.ônya
1.. Cruisewear Clothing
www.Chadwicks.com Chadwicks: Your Destination for Travel Ready
Fashion & Accessories.
2.. Cruise wear
www.TravelSmith.com/cruise Casual, dressy & versatile clothing
perfect for cruise trips. Shop now!
3.. Shop Cruise Wear
JJill.com Shop Comfortable, Figure Flattering Apparel That Works
For Day & Night.
Search Results
1.. Cruise Wear & Resort Wear for Women
Here's another FANTASTIC source for Cruise Wear - Androsia.com! ... We
also offer several other brands perfect for cruise and resort wear! ...
www.womenscruisewear.com/ - 38k - Cached - Similar pages
2.. Key West ® Tropical Cruisewear and Resortwear Fashions
Tropical cruisewear and resortwear in original Key West prints in
dresses,mens shirts,sportcoats,sportswear,loungewear,sarongs,an d caftans
since 1961.
www.keywestfashions.com/ - 49k - Cached - Similar pages
3.. What to Wear on a Cruise
Getting ready for a wonderful cruise, but wonder how to maximize your
onboard wardrobe? Find out now.
fashion.about.com/od/traveltips/f/cruise.htm - 20k - Cached - Similar
pages
4.. Cruise Diva's Cruise Planner
And, last thoughts about cruise wear—be a considerate cruiser, adhere
to each evening's dress code and don't rush back to your cabin to change
into shorts ...
cruisediva.com/cruise_wear.htm - 34k - Cached - Similar pages
5.. Swimwear, Swimsuits, Bikinis, Bathing Suits, Women's Clothing |
UjENA
UjENA also manufacturers beachwear, resort wear, cruise wear,
clubwear, women's gauze sundresses and booty shorts. The one piece
swimsuit ...
www.ujena.com/ - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
6.. Pareos, Tropical Beach Wear, Beach Wedding Dresses, Cruise
Clothing
Pareos, Beach Wedding Dresses, Sarongs Pareos Caftans, Cruisewear,
Tropical Beach Wear, Travel Accessories, and Beach Wedding Accessories.
www.atravelersblessing.com/ - 36k - Cached - Similar pages
7.. Smart Packing For Your Cruise: What to Wear on a Cruise Presents a
Thoughtful packing means you can get more out of your cruise wardrobe!
cruiseislandtravel.suite101.com/article.cfm/smart_packing_for_your_cruise
- 33k - Cached - Similar pages
8.. Cruise Wear
Cruise Wear. Cruise trips are not just about a great ambience in a
huge sea vessel. There are interesting locale visits to flower gardens,
Viking trips, ...
www.cruisewear.org/ - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
9.. EEE_NUFF!

Old February 24th 09, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you needsa getta site furma gramby, hersef getted a veri nize drezz fura
hoomin drezz, anna soft efin getted one alzo... Tiger, soft iz so cheap her
duzint buy mani klothez rite now
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow, 'Toonya,

Is yoo bak frum yur hooneymoon?

We'z got a crooze planned; is da booteek open fur crooz-wear?

I'd liketa get sum Hawaiian shirtz fur mine luf.... An a few fings
fur myownself!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old February 24th 09, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Yes, purrty soon I will need to take kare uv Meowmie, but she duznt go to da
hoomin hospittle fur anuther week, den she will be dere fur 2 or 3 daze.
She wentid to two hoomin TEDz tuday, an also anuther place whare dey steeled
sum uv herown bludz.

Toonya, if yoo wud like to go on da krooz, I kan go wif yoo until Meowmie
goez to da hospittle. Den yoo kan stay an in joy it til I getz bak.

Sundance

Old February 24th 09, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat site iz http://www.hawaiianclothing.com/7blfl.html
Auntie soft haz da drezz in Purple and da Gramby gotted itself in Blue.
Willow knowing where these sites are, not that sh would be caught dead in
any of THOSE clothes.

Old February 24th 09, 09:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Yez,, dere, I wud lyke dat. I yam rezted, an reddy tu go, aan meowmee
iz reddy tu pozt, buttid it iz layte tunite, so I wyll go tu Granby's
URL tumurro.
Shall I pik owt sumpin in green fur yu, tu bring owt da orangeenezz ov
yur furz?

Pit2nya
(Meowmee iz tuu lay-z tu chaynge identitieez)

Old February 24th 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Du yu lyke diz wun, SunnyDancy?
http://www.hawaiianclothing.com/hash117mom.html
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 24th 09, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 00:16:06 -0800, Sylvia M's nimble, little paws
typed:

Yez,, dere, I wud lyke dat. I yam rezted, an reddy tu go, aan meowmee
iz reddy tu pozt, buttid it iz layte tunite, so I wyll go tu Granby's
URL tumurro.
Shall I pik owt sumpin in green fur yu, tu bring owt da orangeenezz ov
yur furz?

Hokay den, I'ze ordered owr fings, and we'ze reddy to port to
Furrlorida!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/24/2009 12:41:13 PM
Old February 25th 09, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Oh, yes, datz furry nice, wif da fowlerz an pom treez, an da print iznt too
bizzee. Az uzual, yoo haz ekskizit fashin sentz.