Is There Room For Us?

Old February 15th 04, 02:47 AM
ChildFree23

Dey's alwayz room for more kitties at de pawty! Sammy Kitten and I are
going stag too, an dere's a chance dat a friend boykitty named Mouse

might
be comin too.

Tabitha Kitten

He dere, TabithaFurKitten! Sorry I'z late, but mine hoomins had me busy
dis mornin.

Hihi, offur kitties. I'z don't get out on Usenet much, but my name is
Mouse. My hoomins tell I'z unusual - I'z a male torty cat. I'z has got
long fur, and I'z am about 6 years old. Tabitha sent word to me about de
Ballytyme Day pawty, and I figered dat I have to go - I love pawties! So
where's de moosic, an de dancin, and snacks? I bringed a whole bunch of
goodies wif me - here's some sardines marinated in nip, and toona rolls
wif nip sauce, and some nip rolls wif toona sauce, and some nip wine, and
some liddle sweet snacky cakes with sweet cream frosting.

MouseCat

You're a male tortie? Tell us about your markings.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old February 15th 04, 02:49 AM
ChildFree23

Oh mine darling Boogie! I'ze so happy to sees you! I'd love to dance! Did
you know that today, Valentine's Day, is my fourteenth purr day?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Here I iz, Kitty dearest! Meowmie was in Bawlmore dis week, findin us a
compartment to lif in. She just gottid back, but wuz so tired frum da

drive
dat I puttid her to bed to rest. She sez dat I'll like da compartment,

dat
dere's treez anna a bigbig window fur me to watch fur Bawlmore Oreals.

We iz moofin da end ov da monf, buttid I can partee now!

Wanna danse?

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'ze will always be loyal to mine Smokey Gordon!
Lilith Kitten

Hobbes neffur comes to rpcc anymore. Her meowmie is too busy being a
purrfessor of sighkologee...
Capt. Midnight DOC

Boogie, where are you? Have you left for Baltimore yet?
Kitty Schottland DOC

--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
Mrrrow!

We tinks dere is allawayz room fur more kitteez, stag or winked!

Anna
wif luff inna da airz, hoo knowz what can happen?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

ChildFree23 wrote:
Meow!

Is there room for at the Valentynes Day Partee in New Orleens?
We'ze three kittiez going stag, as Capt. Midnight's winkwink is off
list, Kitty Schottland hasn't heard from Boogie The Harpurr Cat in

while, and Lilith Kitten's winkwink is off list as well.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

Old February 15th 04, 05:41 AM
Boogie's Mom

No I did not, Kitty dear! Happy Purrday, sweetheart! (noze lick, headbut,
smurglesmurgle) I'ze gottid you dis fur Valentymes day. I guess it'll hafta
do fur a purrday prezzie, too. :::Boogie pulls out a small black velvet box,
hooks a claw to open it. Inside there is a Ms Kitty size fine gold chain
with a golden claddagh, which is two hands holding a crowned heart::: I'ze
hopes you likes it! Duz you know what da Claddagh means?

Boogie, hopin his lady likes his prezzie

Paw Ess: Meowmie sends a purrday hug and smurgle to you, too!

Old February 15th 04, 06:17 PM
ChildFree23

[Large black cat wakes up from his nap and looks around.] [Yawn!] Party?
Where?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old February 15th 04, 06:18 PM
ChildFree23

Oh, Boogie, it's byootifull! Won't you help me put it around my neck?

No, I don't know what the Claddagh means. Tell me.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence