Kissamouse Party

Old December 28th 05, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Kissamouse Party

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:04:08 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

Okay! Would Cleocatra know where we can hunt them?

I'm sure she would.

worried mother Don't you go up too high! I don't want you to
get stuck. /worried mother

Why don't you come with us instead? We're going out to hunt for
wild lampshades to wear.

Ranger: Hunting? WILD lampshades? WHOOPEE!!!!!

{Long grey bundle of energy comes racing towards Sammy and Lilith,
applies the brakes at the last moment, and slides past them. He then comes
trotting breathlessly back.]

I'z ready!

[Sammy walks over to Cleopatra and whispers in her ear. Cleo's answer
involves much tail-waving and pointing. Sammy rejoins Lilith and Ranger
and leads them down the hallway.]

Ok, I'z got da directions! If we goz out dis door here... [he holds the
door open for Lilith and Ranger], we end up in her screened-in yard.
Dere's lotz of solar lamps along da walkway, and Cleo says dey are furry,
furry wild. Her says sometimes when her looks out da window her sees da
lampshades flying from lamp to lamp, and dat dey sometimes pounces on
skwirrels. Look, doze closest lampshades is vibrating - I fink dey'z
getting ready to fly or sumfing. I fink wez need to sneak up on dem furry
qkietly.

Sammy
Old December 29th 05, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
I know everykitty is still enjoying aperitifs, but I'm going to interrupt
for just a minute. I've had the staff at my chateau prepare a nice
Kissamouse Celebration for us. We've got music and a dance floor, goodies
prepared by the staff here at Taillevent, some very nicely decorated
Kissamouse Trees (that are quite strong enough to support kitties who want
to climb them), and a bunch of Kissamouse prezzies for kitties.

So when ever any of you feel like teleporting over, we can do our
Community Kissamouse party, then we can leave for the hotel barge.

Cleopatra

We'll be there as soon as we finish our apertifs. We love parties! We
never get to dance anymore!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old December 29th 05, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Yes, Sammy, I'd like that furry much! The Capt. was always the
first to go to a party! Can we capture some wild lampshades and
wear them?

And can we bring Ranger?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4 3/4
Chief Tabby In Residence

Chester, Clarence and Nathan finish their apertifs and teleport to the
chateau.

We want to hunt wild lampshades too!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, following Lilith Kitten-Mahoney to
wherever the wild lampshades are

Old December 29th 05, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Ok, I'z got da directions! If we goz out dis door here... [he
holds the
door open for Lilith and Ranger], we end up in her screened-in
yard.
Dere's lotz of solar lamps along da walkway, and Cleo says dey
are furry,
furry wild. Her says sometimes when her looks out da window her
sees da
lampshades flying from lamp to lamp, and dat dey sometimes
pounces on
skwirrels. Look, doze closest lampshades is vibrating - I fink
dey'z
getting ready to fly or sumfing. I fink wez need to sneak up on
dem furry
qkietly.

Do you think they'll let us wear them to the party?

RANGER, WAIT FOR US!!!

Old December 29th 05, 12:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

You iz veri genreuz you know, you iz juzt purrfekt, TV, smoochin da paw he
lofez
Tabitha Fluffytail Mahoney wrote in message
news
On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:37:11 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:

I know everykitty is still enjoying aperitifs, but I'm going to

interrupt
for just a minute. I've had the staff at my chateau prepare a nice
Kissamouse Celebration for us. We've got music and a dance floor,

goodies
prepared by the staff here at Taillevent, some very nicely decorated
Kissamouse Trees (that are quite strong enough to support kitties who

want
to climb them), and a bunch of Kissamouse prezzies for kitties.

So when ever any of you feel like teleporting over, we can do our
Community Kissamouse party, then we can leave for the hotel barge.

Cleopatra

A pawty! All right - I love pawties! Come on, efurrybody, let's go see da
pawty.

[Tabitha dashes to the teleporter with Harri Roadcat and Ranger hot on her
heels and Amelia following at a more sedate pace. They materialize on the
other side at Cleo and TV's mountain retreat. As they step out they see a
big, beautiful Christmas tree with lots and lots of wrapped packages at
the base. The smell of a variety of excellent foods wafts out of the
kitchen area - the same smells they had been smelling at the restaurant. A
small musical group can be heard playing Christmas Carols.

As the kitties look around, Cleo and TV come into the room. Cleo is
wearing a red Santa hat.]

Welcome, everykitty, and Meowie Kissamouse! We've got a bunch of goodies
for everykitty. Back behind me is the dining room, where the excellent
chefs from Taillevent have graciously set up a wonderful dinner. Over
there is the dance floor, and next to the dance floor is a play room
absolutely full of kitty toys and big toys of catnip. And any of you
kitties that haven't had a chance to open enough Kissamouse present, there
are lots and lots of wrapped Kissamouse presents at the base of the tree -
plenty for every kitty.

Please, help yourselves! If there's anything at all you need, just tell me
or TV.

[Tabitha, thinking that more toys are always better, dashes to the tree
and grabs a wrappe package. She shreds the wrapping, leaving a small cloud
of confetti floating in the air around her.]

Whoopie! Fluffy mice!

Tabitha

Old December 29th 05, 12:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I wuuld lof diz, I likeza dance anna 'spekalli wif yourown handsome self,
OEJ, Blushing
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
news
So when ever any of you feel like teleporting over, we can do our
Community Kissamouse party, then we can leave for the hotel barge.

Cleopatra

Miss ootiful OEJ, would you'z like to teleport ofur to Cleo's party? I
fink dere might be some specially fun stuff dere. An wez could maybe dance
a liddle bit too.

STTom

Old December 29th 05, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

OK butted itz gud kittiez iz time flexible, I lofe da retreat anna alla gud
stuff der, butted, I likez diz meniu alzo, Tiger, taking the pretty paw and
starting toward the 'porter
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 19:55:12 -0800, Sammy da 'Venture Cat's little,
agile paws typed:

Miss Lilith, would you'z like to go to Cleo's party? Or would youz

rather
wez stay here and haf some yummys? I know youz kittiez about da Capn (we
all iz), but would you'z maybe like to danz a liddle to help yourownself
relax a bit?

Sammy
who is getting fed up with his hoomin secretary

Dat souns gud to me! Tiger, shall we 'port offur?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/26/2005 12:00:20 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old December 29th 05, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Tiger sees ranger come out of the tree, and says as an aside to TV, you know
i wonner ifin soft anna furry iz breakin some hooman or cat law by not gifin
uses one of deze? Tiger, catsiderin
ChildFree23 wrote in message
k.net...
Yes, Sammy, I'd like that furry much! The Capt. was always
the
first to go to a party! Can we capture some wild lampshades
and
wear them?

And can we bring Ranger?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4 3/4
Chief Tabby In Residence

Absolfurlutely, mine luff! In fact, Ranger teleported ofurr wif
Fluffybutt
and Ameliagrump. I fink da wild lampshade idea souns like a lot
of fun.

Okay! Would Cleocatra know where we can hunt them?

Let's go, mine luff.

[Sammy offers Lilith his paw, and they step into the teleporter
together,
and they step a moment later into Cleopatra and TV's chateau.
The first
thing they see when step into the chateau is the beautiful
Kissamouse tree
with multicolored ornaments. Upon closer inspection they see
Tabitha
curled up in the lower branches, about a foot off the floor. As
they look
at Tabitha and snicker they see the tree vibrate a little, then
Ranger
drops out of the center of the tree.]

Ranger: Whee, dat's fun! Oh, hihi Sammy and Mama Lilith! Youz
guyz ought
to try dis!

worried mother Don't you go up too high! I don't want you to
get stuck. /worried mother

Why don't you come with us instead? We're going out to hunt for
wild lampshades to wear.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM
Road Trip: Chrostmas Party TIme! Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney Cat community 4 December 27th 03 05:55 PM
PacoBell and Charlie go Kissamouse carolling pam Cat community 6 December 16th 03 03:09 PM
Weekly Update: IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!! Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator Cat community 1 October 13th 03 06:37 PM
IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!! Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator Cat community 13 October 11th 03 06:19 AM