A bootiful afternoon in Burgundy...

Old February 9th 06, 10:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A bootiful afternoon in Burgundy...

Juz den TV comez by... Ifin you wantz tellz da waiterkitty ta put itina go
tainer anna you kan snak onna buz, TV, winkin att sundanze
Sundance wrote in message
t...
"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pitoonya comes up on deck from the single gurlz suite
O0oo I yam sooo hungurree!
I dun't kno weddur tu hav brekkyfazt ur waye furr luntsh...
Maybee juz uh smawl ordur ov ham n eg, wiff uh latte, den
tu get on da bus furr uh leesurlee luntsh at da Gowlden
Kittee.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

[Sundance comes up on deck as well, yawning.]

Pitoonya! Gudgud mornin to yurownself! I missed yoo wile I wuz sleepin.
Pleez scooz me fur yawnin: Meowmie alwaze sez she likez to see my big

mouf,
but I kno yawnin iz sumtimez catsidered rood. Howz abowt makin dat a

double
order an I will share it wif yoo?

Did yoo hav enuf blanKITZ to keep warm?

Sundance, trying to talk more grown-up-like

Old February 10th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 03:50:24 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws typed:

Tiger stops stormmee, takes herself aside, I willz 'low you ta pick, duz you
wanna go onna tour or stay onna boat... Stormmee thinkz, I wuuld purfur ta
stay here ifin itz ok... Den you go to your room anna you kan haf friendz in
anna order rum serfize, anna you kan invite offer kittenz fur lunx efin da
two shipkittenz butted please stay in YOUR rum, stay out of Trudi and BK's
rum anna don't kauze a 'strbanze or i wll make you gon efury ofur xcurzin,
Tiger, firmly.... Sure I will... Stormmee... lookin innocint 'cept fur doze
crossed pawz...

Awww, datz cute, my luff! Iz yew Stormee's cat-daddy at your clowder
now?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/10/2006 11:07:32 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old February 10th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I iz tryinta teach hersef some mannerz anna i givez herself lecturez 'bout
buttin inna fud line, anna bout wakin up da hoomanz anna bout bein rude to
mature kittez tailez, her duzint listin tootoo gud, butted trudi iz hepin a
little by thumpin herown head, anna oej iz developin da litin paw of
disipline purty gud, TV juz runz away ifin stormmee getz too muc fur hizsef,
butted alzo me anna TV duz play wif hersef a little, Tiger wore owt by diz
little monzter kitten

Old February 11th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

A yellow and blue kittie-bus has pulled up to the village quay, and
our kitties file into it, followed by the ship's Captain. In a few
minutes, it pulled into a long, stately driveway, lined on both sides
by ancient oaks. At the end is a small, but magnificent stone chateau,
with vineyards stretching as far as the eye can see.

As out kitties alight from the bus, an elegant tuxedo kitty, nattily
dressed, and smelling slightly of lavender greets them: "Bon joor,
kitties, I am Jean Ferté, zee proprietor ov Poussey D'Or, an I welcome
yourownselves to owr chateau for zee lunch, zee tour and zee wine
tastink." Jean escorts our kitties into the dining room, with low
tables of every size surrounded bu kitty-cushions.

"As eech ov you tastes zee appetizers, we haff bottles ov owr Volnay,
Clos de la Bousse d'or, Pommard, Santenay and zee Les Gravières on
eech table for yourownselves to try. Zee appitizers on eech table a
Sautéed crayfish with chervil, cock crests and kidneys; Scallops
rémoulade with Haut-Var truffles ; Lobster royale, wif chestnut
cappuccino; Pan-fried goatfish fillets, salt-cod brandade; and zee
Slice of turbot with curry, Malaga raisins and coconut milk. And zere
eez enuf ov eech for efurry kitty to try eech. Zee nekst course will
be ready in abowt a half-hour. Bon appetite, mes chatons!"

Anaïs, Tiger, Cleopatra and TV take cushions at a fairly large table,
and wave at their friends to join them. The inspector and his wink,
Bridget, join them.

"Ah zank yourownselves for infitink usses, zees eez luffly!" meows
the Inspector as he pours some of the Volnay for everykitty.

"I must say, Inspector, you look so different than last trip." meows
Tiger. "you reminded me of the American Detective Colombo on the
Orient Eggspress."

"Ahh, zank yew fur zee compliment, I admired Colombo furry much."
meows the Inspector as his wink silently rolls her eyes heavenward
behind him. "Yes, eet eez true - zere waz a personal tragedy. My wink,
Bridget, took my entire wardrobe to zee cleaners in my luffly classic
Citroën on zee first day ov zee riots, became frightened and left it
parked in a bad neighborhood ov Paree, and too zee taksi home. Eet was
'orrible. I had some ov zose clothes since zee Police Academy (Bridget
rolls her eyes heavenward again). And zee Citroën - eet waz a leetle
rough (eye roll yet again as Anaïs restrains a giggle), but eet had
many more yeers ov life in her. Efurrythink waz burned to a crisp.
'Orrible. But my wife picked owt a new Citroën, and bought me zee noo
wardrobe (Bridget pats him affectionately)..." All's well zat ends
well, Jacques," meows Bridget as she kisses the top ov his head...

He sees the Countess and waves her over as he deftly swallows a
goatfish fillet. "Ah, enough ov zis talk; how are you kitties?" He
spots Pitoonya and Sundance" "Ahh, wood yew care to joyne usses?" he
meows to them.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/10/2006 8:23:44 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old February 11th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Yez dat iz a tradegi, itz kinda like when onf mine fafurint kuzinz goez
mizzin atta mine hoomanz howze, Tiger glarez at no one in partikular at this
thought, oh well, itz a gud we have wonnerful wifekittez ta care for
owrselvez, Tiger, wafin atta alla friendz anna tastin efurthin...
.. .

Old February 11th 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Sundance" wrote in message
t...
"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pitoonya comes up on deck from the single gurlz suite
O0oo I yam sooo hungurree!
I dun't kno weddur tu hav brekkyfazt ur waye furr luntsh...
Maybee juz uh smawl ordur ov ham n eg, wiff uh latte, den
tu get on da bus furr uh leesurlee luntsh at da Gowlden
Kittee.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

[Sundance comes up on deck as well, yawning.]

Pitoonya! Gudgud mornin to yurownself! I missed yoo wile I wuz

sleepin.
Pleez scooz me fur yawnin: Meowmie alwaze sez she likez to see my

big mouf,
but I kno yawnin iz sumtimez catsidered rood. Howz abowt makin dat

a double
order an I will share it wif yoo?

Did yoo hav enuf blanKITZ to keep warm?

Oh hiya, SunnyDance, gudgud tu seeya.

Shur, I'yd be happy tu share. Wud you lyke it on wun playte ur twu?

I wuz wurm enuff wiff da kwylt I had, thankz. Wuz yur kover enuff
furr yu?

Pitoonya AKA Smartee

Sundance, trying to talk more grown-up-like

Old February 13th 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Oh hiya, SunnyDance, gudgud tu seeya.

Shur, I'yd be happy tu share. Wud you lyke it on wun playte ur twu?

I wuz wurm enuff wiff da kwylt I had, thankz. Wuz yur kover enuff
furr yu?

Pitoonya AKA Smartee

Yes, fangu, I wuz furry kumfurble. Da stateroomz iz furry kozee.

Eedur way fur da fudz iz fine wif me, or we kud git it to go an eet on da
bus. By da way, da Inspektor asked if we wud like to joyn him an sum uv da
uther kitteez fur da big lunch later. I sed I wud chek wif yoo: wud yoo
injoy dat? I bet he haz lotsa innerestin storiez to tell.

Sundance

Old February 14th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

He sees the Countess and waves her over as he deftly swallows a
goatfish fillet. "Ah, enough ov zis talk; how are you kitties?" He
spots Pitoonya and Sundance" "Ahh, wood yew care to joyne usses?" he
meows to them.

Bon jour, efurrykitty! What a lofely day zees eez! Ze sunshine, ze
flowers, ze lofely chateau...

[She pauses briefly to sample the Volnay, scallops, and lobster]

Hmmmm, magnifique! I must find if I can haf some of zees wonderful wine
shipped to mine valley. I shall return shortly.

[With that she trots briskly towards the chateau, looking for Jean Ferté.
Much meowing can be heard coming from the chateau, and moments later the
Contess again heads back for the table.]

Zere, eet ees settled. I vill haf seferal cases of zere finest wines
shipped to mine castle. It will be there ready for our welcoming party!

Monsieur Inspector, you are looking quite dashing today. Mme. Bridget, I
believe I detect the touch of a feminine paw in ze Inspector's wardrobe.
Mine complements!

Zo, how does efurrykitty like zees wonderful wine? It is excellent, eez
eet not?

Countess Katzenplatzen

Old February 14th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:19:53 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

OEJ is drinking a LOT of wine today, itz wonnerful, HIC, OEJ

It iz indeed!

STTom