how ruude!

Old June 9th 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default how ruude!

That hoomin who brot me into this hows, reeds. She iz reeding sum
buks with KITTIEEs & d*gs in them. The 2 dogs r Gaspode, whu talks
hoomin style, & Wuffles, an ol' d*g terrriereier. (or sum thing).
Thayr r sum fine gray kittees like Mollie Anne & Sweet William. Thayr
names r Greebo & Ratbag. BUT there iz now uh fine wite kitteeee like
me, Snowy B. But thiz poor kittee is kalled 'You'. Its kaws hur
hoomin (whu iz uh witch, ses "You, go away" and "You, stay out of
there". Iznt that turrrible? Efun iffen it iz uh book! Snowy B.
(Hoomin: I was desparate for something to read and saw a book called
"Going Postal" and picked it up thinking it was a mystery; it is
fantasy/science fiction. But like I wrote, I was desparate. Now I'm
hooked. There is also a fine white stallion called Binky.) Oh, the
author is Terry Pratchett.

Old June 10th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Jun 9, 6:20 pm, Cheryl Perkins wrote:
wrote:
That hoomin who brot me into this hows, reeds. She iz reeding sum
buks with KITTIEEs & d*gs in them. The 2 dogs r Gaspode, whu talks
hoomin style, & Wuffles, an ol' d*g terrriereier. (or sum thing).
Thayr r sum fine gray kittees like Mollie Anne & Sweet William. Thayr
names r Greebo & Ratbag. BUT there iz now uh fine wite kitteeee like
me, Snowy B. But thiz poor kittee is kalled 'You'. Its kaws hur
hoomin (whu iz uh witch, ses "You, go away" and "You, stay out of
there". Iznt that turrrible? Efun iffen it iz uh book! Snowy B.
(Hoomin: I was desparate for something to read and saw a book called
"Going Postal" and picked it up thinking it was a mystery; it is
fantasy/science fiction. But like I wrote, I was desparate. Now I'm
hooked. There is also a fine white stallion called Binky.) Oh, the
author is Terry Pratchett.

A great writer, I think. I strongly recommend 'The Unadulterated Cat'
which is a kind of take-off on the very serious books I'm sure we all have
with chapters on How to Get a Cat, How to Feed a Cat, etc. etc.

I did't think You showed up until the latest Tiffany book - Granny has not
time at all for cats, but then she ends up with this little kitten....

I called Betsy (RB) 'Stray' for a while - I wasn't going to keep her if
she didn't get a clear bill of health from TED, so I didn't want to
officially adopt her or get attached to her. That didn't last long.

--
Cheryl

Well, that's the first time I've see You --- in the Tiffany books. It
is just that she and Snowy sound like sisters.
Snowy's hoomin

Old June 11th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Jun 10, 11:53 am, Ralph & His Clowder
wrote:
Terry Pratchett is easy to get hooked on... I've always been fond of
Luggage, myself.
Gabrielle

Hmmmopffft! Bukz ar fur sitting on ana usin fur a pilough wen yew wantz
a nap!
Ralph

wrote:
That hoomin who brot me into this hows, reeds. She iz reeding sum
buks with KITTIEEs & d*gs in them. The 2 dogs r Gaspode, whu talks
hoomin style, & Wuffles, an ol' d*g terrriereier. (or sum thing).
Thayr r sum fine gray kittees like Mollie Anne & Sweet William. Thayr
names r Greebo & Ratbag. BUT there iz now uh fine wite kitteeee like
me, Snowy B. But thiz poor kittee is kalled 'You'. Its kaws hur
hoomin (whu iz uh witch, ses "You, go away" and "You, stay out of
there". Iznt that turrrible? Efun iffen it iz uh book! Snowy B.
(Hoomin: I was desparate for something to read and saw a book called
"Going Postal" and picked it up thinking it was a mystery; it is
fantasy/science fiction. But like I wrote, I was desparate. Now I'm
hooked. There is also a fine white stallion called Binky.) Oh, the
author is Terry Pratchett.- Hide quoted text -

Hi, Hi, Mz Trudi! Snowy B iz thu wite kittee that mom brot in2 r
liddle hows after thu big storm. She haz blu eyes.
Snowy dozn't try 2 help mom reed but Raphael, Wm, Mollie Anne &
Antonio du. Me & Black Jack like 2 walk beside thu chair & meow wen
she's reeding.. So, we all help. Snowy duz othur stuff wile mom iz
reeding. Snowy jumps on thu tvboks & watches thu rest uf us. Many
paw smoochies! BK

Old June 11th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz glad you hepz yourown hooman... I hopez you comez bak to da rppcc soon,
Trudi, holdin owt herown paw
ups.com...

Old June 11th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 9, 5:20 pm, Cheryl Perkins wrote:
wrote:
[...]

*snort*

Anuffur win fur ussez!

--- Onyx, purrowd tu be uh kitty...

Old June 11th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 10, 10:53 am, Ralph & His Clowder
wrote:
Terry Pratchett is easy to get hooked on... I've always been fond of
Luggage, myself.
Gabrielle

Hmmmopffft! Bukz ar fur sitting on ana usin fur a pilough wen yew wantz
a nap!
Ralph

I awlweighz fawt dey wuz fur eetin' an' shreddin', mineownself...

--- Onyx (UB ~ Who's never, ever eaten or shredded a book in his
life...)

Old June 11th 07, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I shredz da mnagazinz. When my clawz getz long I sharpens dem on da grambys
flower and doll collectors books. It if funfun until her comez home and
seez what myownself did. I justz hids for awhile and den herownself getz
offer being mad. (Piglet knowong she will have to teach O. T. to do this
before long and then hisownself can take the blame.)
ups.com...