The Kissamouse Party

Old December 25th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default The Kissamouse Party

Adam wrote:
I hir.

Louise

Hihi!!!

Lucy
Old December 25th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

I hir.

Louise

Welcome tew our hoam Mz Prezident uf Catmerica. Yoo r jest in tyme fur a
speshul ceremony honoring Heather Rennie, hoo is being bestowed an Honorary
Cat fur awl da gud wurks hur haz done fur kitties. Mosey escorts Louise to
a comfy chair by thuh fireplace and offers hur some nip wine.
Excuse me fur a minnit. Az Ambassador tew Catnada, I have da plezure uff
doing the honors. Are dees yer Sekrit Service cats wiff yew?
Mosey

Old December 25th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Anti Heather gits Honored The Kissamouse Party

Owr meowmie an Honoraree Cat! Wow! Iz she gonna be suprized! Ize
will go git hur rite now.

Oz, heddin tu da teleporter

After changing into his Catnida Diplocat suit wiff da neckribbon n badge,
he goes downstairs n waits for Oz n Anti Heather

Oz and Anti Heather arrive at the Kissamouse Party and she is greeted warmly
at the door by Mosey and Tabifa. Welcome tew our hoam Anti Heather. Yoo r
da furst hoomin to effer be heer C'mon in, I'll fix you a cuppa nice tea
to warm you up, says Tabitha.
UB Mosey thanks Oz for bringing her and takes Anti Heather by the arm and
escorts her to the speshul area they made for diz speshul oxcashun,. Pweeze
sit in dis comfy chair. Mosey rings a tinkerbell and summons awl da
kitties.
He announces it is time to make Anti Heather an Honorary Cat.
He pulls a scroll out of his vest *ahem*
Heather Rennie, with gratitood fur awl yoo hab done for awl da kitties, n
fosters, we bestow yoo the honor of Honorary Cat anna fank yew wif awl r
hearts.
I present yoo dis medal anna plaque in your honor wif mutch graditood.
Mosey opens a bootiful black box that contains a shiny sparkly cat on a
bootiful red ribbon and plases et around Anti Heather's neck.
Fangu Anti Heather fur awl yoo haf done. We awl wuv yew n rexpect yew.
Mosey gives Heather a hearty cheekrub anna nosepoink.
If inny kitty wantz tew say innyfing, nowz da time.
Mosey steps aside tew let inny kitty hoo wants tew say innyfing speek

He wooks at Prez Louise and smiles.
Diz iz da fun part uf bein a Diplocat tew Catnada
Tabitha proudly smiles at Mosey

Old December 25th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney gently lands Capt. Midnight's old
teleporter on Mosey & Tabitha's front lawn. She runs up to the
front door, her tail held high, and greets her hosts. Meow,
Mosey and Tabitha! Meowey Kissamouse!

Would you mind if I put up an electric menorah for the Jewish
kitties?

Puddi Cat gets ready for the Kissamouse Party. It is the first
party shez gone to since her wedwink Buster went to the Rainbow
Bridge just a short while ago. She feelz a bit down, but knowz
that being amongst friends will make her feel a lot better and
that is what Buster would want her to do this Kissamouse
Season.

Oh, Puddi, I unfurstand exactly what yourownselves is going
through. My wedwink, Sammy da 'Venture Kitty, ran away. We is
both missing our winkwinks. Would you like to sit with
mineownselves?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 7
Chief Tabby In Residence & Technical Kitty

Old December 25th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

A porter in the corner twinkles and out step Willow, O T and Miz Piglet. We
will go to da room and purr for our sister in paw first, is no one mines?
Lewi and Dinky hav cided to sta by her side az long as herselfz needz dem.
Piglet looks around to see if Wascal has come yet.
"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
[Mosey and Tabitha are on the front porch straightening up the
decorations that have blown around in the breeze. As they work they hear
the sounds of a teleporter activating. They look around to see Amelia and
Ranger appearing from a shimmering haze. Tabitha and Mosey give them both
warm hugs.]

Hihi, guys. Fanks fur coming. We'z gotz nipnog and snacks and fudz inside
on a buffet table. And Ranger, we'z gotz a Kissamouse Tree inside that's
just fur climbing on! An dere's piles of Kissamouse prezzies inside wif
kitties and doggies names on dem.

An we arranged a special room inside wif soft cushions and purrty candles
burning, set aside just fur doze kitties dat want to purr specially fur
Kitty Schottland. We'll do a group purr, too, as soon as some more
kitties arrive.

Tabitha

Old December 25th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney gently lands Capt. Midnight's old teleporter on
Mosey & Tabitha's front lawn. She runs up to the front door, her tail
held high, and greets her hosts. Meow, Mosey and Tabitha! Meowey
Kissamouse!

Hihi Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, gwad yoo cood mayke et tew r party
Happee Hanukah

Would you mind if I put up an electric menorah for the Jewish kitties?

Not at awl, there's a nize plase on da piano n wee gots kosher fuds wike
kasha knishes, chickum soop wif matzo bawls, kishka, latkas n n sum gefelta
fishies tew

Puddi Cat gets ready for the Kissamouse Party. It is the first party
shez gone to since her wedwink Buster went to the Rainbow Bridge just a
short while ago. She feelz a bit down, but knowz that being amongst
friends will make her feel a lot better and that is what Buster would
want her to do this Kissamouse Season.

Oh, Puddi, I unfurstand exactly what yourownselves is going through. My
wedwink, Sammy da 'Venture Kitty, ran away. We is both missing our
winkwinks. Would you like to sit with mineownselves?

Tabitha gives each gurlkitty a hug n asks iffen dey wanna sing silly songs a
liddle later. Tabitha also tells Lilith they have a speshul purr room for
Kitty Schottland tew git bedder downstairs.

Old December 25th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 24, 10:17 pm, "Granby" wrote:
A porter in the corner twinkles and out step Willow, O T and Miz Piglet. We
will go to da room and purr for our sister in paw first, is no one mines?
Lewi and Dinky hav cided to sta by her side az long as herselfz needz dem.
Piglet looks around to see if Wascal has come yet.

Wascal approaches Piglet with a small wrapped pachage HiHi. I hab
bin in da rume wer wee has bin purrin four Ms. Kitty sinse we gotted
heer. Heer iz yor pressie. I gnow yoo bin keepin hur company an givin
her nip supe. Let's sirculayte an say hihi to r frenz an den wee can
go bak in da rume an purr sum mor?

--
Wascal

Old December 25th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Hihi Willow, OT, n Mz Piglet. Welcome tew r hoam n fangu fur comin tew our
Kissamouse Party. Da purr room iz downstairs wif nise scented candles n
soft cooshins. Piglet, Wascal iz urund heer sumwere, I kan go fynd
himsellf iffen yew want me tew.sez Mosey Kan I git yew innyfing asks
Tabitha?

Old December 25th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Snowbawl fite The Kissamouse Party

[Mosey and Tabitha are on the front porch straightening up the
decorations that have blown around in the breeze. As they work they hear
the sounds of a teleporter activating. They look around to see Amelia and
Ranger appearing from a shimmering haze. Tabitha and Mosey give them both
warm hugs.]

Hihi, guys. Fanks fur coming. We'z gotz nipnog and snacks and fudz inside
on a buffet table. And Ranger, we'z gotz a Kissamouse Tree inside that's
just fur climbing on! An dere's piles of Kissamouse prezzies inside wif
kitties and doggies names on dem.

An we arranged a special room inside wif soft cushions and purrty candles
burning, set aside just fur doze kitties dat want to purr specially fur
Kitty Schottland. We'll do a group purr, too, as soon as some more
kitties arrive.

Tabitha

The party is going on strong inside and outside when the cats perk up
to two more teleporting sounds. They turn in time to see Mischief and
Mayhem materialize in front of them.

"Are we late? Are we late? We're very sorry we didn't RSVP!" says
Mayhem.

Mosey smiles, "No, of course not, in fact you're just in time, there's
all sorts of snacks inside for you and lots of new kitties for you to
meet. It's a pleasure for you to join us."

"The pleasure is all ours, please extend our regards to Tabitha," said
Mischief. "We haven't seen most of everyone since the last trip on
the Mouser. But can we get inside? It's rather COLD out here and
we're housecats. We're not used to it being cold."

"Come in, come in, and a hot cup of nip tea will warm you up quickly.
and we have a nice warm fire with PLENTY of cushions in front of it to
nap on."

"I know you have plenty of snacks, but we brought snacks too. Imp, do
you have the..." Mayhem looked around... "Imp? Imp? Where is he?"

"I thought he was with you?" said Mischief.

"Why would he be with me? YOU had the teleport coordinates!"

"Don't tell me he got lost? He's got the baked mice in a blanket
snacks...I worked so hard on..."

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz PLOP!!!!! Another pop and a big black cat
appeared, upside down, with a bundle on his head....

"Ugh....did i make it?" he raised his head dizzily.

"You sure did, my friend." said Mosey, helping him up, while Mischief
rescued the bundle. "Now that you are all here, let us go inside, get
you warmed up and get back to partying."

"YAY!!!" said Mayhem and Mischief

Merry Kissamouse

Imp, Mischief and Mayhem

Mosey wings a snowbawl at dem

We still gots to pitch sum greeblings...Ranger haz been fynding dem

Old December 25th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet blushes as she takes the gift from Wascal and hands him a long narrow
package that looked very much like a cane. I hope u don mine but I liked
your top hat and I finded diz and gotted it kauze it looked gud wiff da hat.
Dem said itselfz waz from a moffie wiff sumone named Kelly in itselfz. She
takes Wascanls paw and they begin to move amongst their friends.