Bak on da ship!

Old March 30th 09, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Bak on da ship!

[after a long night of eating and drinking with their friends, Anaïs
wakes in their cabin, with the sun streaming in. She stretches, and
gently grooms the top of Tiger's head until he wakes and yawns]

Well, mine deer, it's a bootiful day, and the water iz a luffly azure
- we must be neer Martinique!

Lets go an haff sum brekfast on da dek owtside and den we can take a
nap in da sun an pway batbat wif sum ping-pong bawlz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/29/2009 11:20:42 PM
Old March 30th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iza gud idermint, whut duz suppoze der iz fur da brekkie... *thinkz to
hisef, maybe ifin i eatz enuf anna we sitz inna sun long enuf, i wunt maka
fuull owtta minesef wiffa ballz. *

Letz go den, he howldz da door opin and away dey go
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[after a long night of eating and drinking with their friends, Anaïs
wakes in their cabin, with the sun streaming in. She stretches, and
gently grooms the top of Tiger's head until he wakes and yawns]

Well, mine deer, it's a bootiful day, and the water iz a luffly azure
- we must be neer Martinique!

Lets go an haff sum brekfast on da dek owtside and den we can take a
nap in da sun an pway batbat wif sum ping-pong bawlz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old March 30th 09, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:29:23 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

diz iza gud idermint, whut duz suppoze der iz fur da brekkie... *thinkz to
hisef, maybe ifin i eatz enuf anna we sitz inna sun long enuf, i wunt maka
fuull owtta minesef wiffa ballz. *

[They make their way to an upper deck,and stretch out on cushions in
the sun; so far they are the first cats awake. A wait-kitty
approaches:]

Meow, kitties! Fur brekfast we haff capuccino, regular coffee an tea,
croissants, brioche and pastry, eggs bennneydikt, or fur da more
traditional, broiled mousey on toast! What can I bring youse?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/29/2009 11:52:30 PM
Old March 30th 09, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I will haffa mowsey onna toazt anna sum of doze eggy thingz... turnz to hiz
wife kittee, whut willz you haf... bak to da wate kittee, anna i thinkz sum
tea ifin you haza nize englizh brekki tea wif real krene purleze, Tiger

Old March 30th 09, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:1tdfhqew9aqdu.1pvg81mc9ebhc.dlg@40tude .net...

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:29:23 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

diz iza gud idermint, whut duz suppoze der iz fur da brekkie... *thinkz
hisef, maybe ifin i eatz enuf anna we sitz inna sun long enuf, i wunt
maka
fuull owtta minesef wiffa ballz. **

[They make their way to an upper deck,and stretch out on cushions in
the sun; so far they are the first cats awake. A wait-kitty
approaches:]

Meow, kitties! Fur brekfast we haff capuccino, regular coffee an tea,
croissants, brioche and pastry, eggs bennneydikt, or fur da more
traditional, broiled mousey on toast! What can I bring youse?

Shortly after, WooToo, Maggy May and Sunrise are seated at the next
table
Sunrise: Wut did Uncl Bill meen wen he tol Mommy Micki dat da gurls ar
playin tomorrow gnight? We play weneffur we WANNA play.
WooToo: Hee wuz talkin about dem Yookon Huskee girl bassetball
players.
Maggy May: Heer's da watekitty
The watekitty stands patiently
Sunrise: I wan sum owtmeel wiff tsuger an budder an WOTSA creem, an a
cup ub eel gray tea.
Maggy May: Do dat come wiff a eel in itself? I wan dat two. An sum
eggies bennydick.
Sunrise: Dat Renay on da Husky girl team gotta wunnerful smile.
Watekittee: Da eell gray tea jus gotta picher ub an eel on da teebag
dohicky.
WooToo: I wan sum eggs bennydick an a glass ub creem. An sum eel gray
tee wiff NO eel in it.
Maggy May: She do indeed
Sunrise: Hoo do wat?

--
Will in New Haven

Old March 30th 09, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:19:01 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Shortly after, WooToo, Maggy May and Sunrise are seated at the next
table

[waves] Meow an gud mornink! Itz a bootiful day, izn't it?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/30/2009 12:56:08 PM
Old March 30th 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 30, 12:57*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:19:01 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Shortly after, WooToo, Maggy May and Sunrise are seated at the next
table

* * * * [waves] Meow an gud mornink! Itz a bootiful day, izn't it?
--

All wave
Maggy May: An da SEE iz sew bwoo an bootiful.

--
Will in New Haven

Old March 30th 09, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 29, 8:26*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
[after a *long night of eating and drinking with their friends, *Anaïs
wakes in their cabin, with the sun streaming in. She stretches, and
gently grooms the top of Tiger's head until he wakes and yawns]

* * * * Well, mine deer, it's a bootiful day, and the water iz a luffly azure
- we must be neer Martinique!

* * * * Lets go an haff sum brekfast on da dek owtside and den we can take a
nap in da sun an pway batbat wif sum ping-pong bawlz!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 3/29/2009 11:20:42 PM

......***portted in****...

Mowsee on da toats, pweez. an da eggz binkadink..an an a cwazzant!

Nise an warm, bwoo sky, wotz uf kittees, fudz, bawz en effrytink..
Dis is twuwee da catz meow!

MeOwy (agin warin hur own sumgwasses)~{^'^}
Old March 31st 09, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[after a long night of eating and drinking with their friends,
Anaïs
wakes in their cabin, with the sun streaming in. She stretches, and
gently grooms the top of Tiger's head until he wakes and yawns]

Well, mine deer, it's a bootiful day, and the water iz a luffly azure
- we must be neer Martinique!

Lets go an haff sum brekfast on da dek owtside and den we can take a
nap in da sun an pway batbat wif sum ping-pong bawlz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Gum'mornink awl.
It'z uh wunnerful mornink...owr swuitte iz zoo nize...

Leeseeee....
I wud lyke sum milk-toazt mayde wiff kreem purrleeze, wiffa smawl ordur
of fried mice on da syde (ur an ordur ov small fried mice)
....an sum nip-brekfurzt tee wiff kreem.

Mayke dat twu orduerz, az mine wink wyll be joynink mineself shurtlee.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 31st 09, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

[Sundance comes to the table dressed in one of the ship's fluffy white
bathrobes.]

Gud mornin, Sweetee, did yoo sleep well? I feels furry restid. Whutz dat
yoo orderd fur brekfist -- fried miceez an milk-toast? Dat sownz furry gud.
Maybe affur brekfist we kan go fur a swim in da dry-water pool.

Sundance