Weh Gotz Wyld Wyndz n Uthur Fingz.

Old February 8th 12, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Weh Gotz Wyld Wyndz n Uthur Fingz.

:
On Feb 7, 3:55 pm, "Mosey =^..^=":
On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 08:28:15 -0800, Booker wrote:
Ar granmeowmie had shinglez. She waz not happi. Dat waz furry long ago,
before da shotz fur hoominz.

Booker, purrin fur da hoominz
Dey are definitely not fun! Mine Paw was a grump when him had his.
Ranger

weh dunt noe if et IZ shinglez dat owr Paw haz yet.
Wuner wat kazes dem?
Hym iz deprezzed n uh grump tew.
Shinglez belong on da roof, n nawt hoominz.
Rite?

Wee iz purrin for him an four yoor mommy two. We hop it isn' shingles
and dat it gets betterer sune.

--
WooToo, for her Hous

MMmmmi meomie sed it tuk 6 weaks tu get ridd ov da chikvirs. TuTu

O grate..MRRRRT!! Pa had da chicken pox wen hym wuz liddl. Mosey
Old February 8th 12, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 02/07/2012 09:47 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

:
On Feb 7, 3:55 pm, "Mosey =^..^=":
On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 08:28:15 -0800, Booker wrote:
Ar granmeowmie had shinglez. She waz not happi. Dat waz furry long ago,
before da shotz fur hoominz.

Booker, purrin fur da hoominz
Dey are definitely not fun! Mine Paw was a grump when him had his.
Ranger

weh dunt noe if et IZ shinglez dat owr Paw haz yet.
Wuner wat kazes dem?
Hym iz deprezzed n uh grump tew.
Shinglez belong on da roof, n nawt hoominz.
Rite?

Wee iz purrin for him an four yoor mommy two. We hop it isn' shingles
and dat it gets betterer sune.

--
WooToo, for her Hous

MMmmmi meomie sed it tuk 6 weaks tu get ridd ov da chikvirs. TuTu

O grate..MRRRRT!! Pa had da chicken pox wen hym wuz liddl. Mosey

The shingles usually run along a nerve on one side of the body. I had
it run from the tip of my little left finger, up the arm to the armpit
then across to the center of my chest. The worst patch was on my inner
left forearm -- still have the scars. My left arm ached badly for a
couple of days before the rash appeared. First, I thought heart attack,
then when the rash appeared, I thought spider bites. My DR was out of
town, so my boss sent me to his DR and he said "typical shingles". Long
ago, but definately not forgotten. MLB
Old February 8th 12, 08:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"MLB" wrote in message
[...]

They can lazt a long tyme, and effin go chronic, sew he had
better see a doctor suun,,,,also he'lll be given some itch
medicine, at least.
I'm not sure that you had to have the Tzikkin Popz
before....Your mom shud get the shingle shot if she is feeling
well enough..check with Dr on that. Warning...It's catching on
contact as well while the rash is joosy. Not sure if that goes
for kitties, though.
HTH
P2nya'z lurking hoomin

Old February 8th 12, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze gonna make hur talk tu hur TED bout dat.

On 2/7/2012 8:41 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Booker, kan yer meomie git uh vaxinashun sew hur wunt git dat pox? Mosey

Oh, oh. Meowmie had da chikum pox. Weze dont wanna be round grumpy
meowmie, so we hopez she duznt git chikum pox.

Booker

On 2/7/2012 1:43 PM, MLB wrote:

Itz da chiknpox vyrus dat iz da cos. Sew whooevr had chikpox az a kid
mayh get da shyngls latr on.TuTu

Old February 8th 12, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

Default FROM PIPPS: HEY RANGER .

On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 20:38:54 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hey Ranger, how about we plan a trip to Waikiki, n do the hoola on the
beach, sometime soon?
Mosey gave me some money to fly there n we can sleep on the beach n play
in the sand, n eat weird fudz.
OR we can get a hotel room, or separate rooms, if you want. Just think
about it for awhile.

Pipps..hopeful.

I fink dat would be fun. Mebbe dis weekend - Meowmie an Paw is going back
to Eye-oh-uh fur da weekend so dey wouldn't notice dat I was away.

Ranger
Old February 9th 12, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

:

Hey Ranger, how about we plan a trip to Waikiki, n do the hoola on the
beach, sometime soon?
Mosey gave me some money to fly there n we can sleep on the beach n play
in the sand, n eat weird fudz.
OR we can get a hotel room, or separate rooms, if you want. Just think
about it for awhile.

Pipps..hopeful.

I fink dat would be fun. Mebbe dis weekend - Meowmie an Paw is going back
to Eye-oh-uh fur da weekend so dey wouldn't notice dat I was away.

Ranger

Umkay den,
Diz weekend wud beh fyne wif meh ulso .
Dew yew wanna git uh hotel room, or sleep on da beech?
Weh kan body surf or rent surfbordz., mayke sandkaselz, n hab u lawtz uf
fuhn.
ai wyl pik yew up en mai porter on Fridai afturnoon n weh kan jest port
ovur der.

Pipps
Bai da wai, datz wer mai mom n Pa met 35 yeers ugo

Pipps