Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 13

Old February 14th 12, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 13

Fank yew fur dat link, Booker, boi, Mexico got u lawt uf dem. ..Meomie put
et uner hur Favorites. Mosey

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...nia_Nevada.php
Da bigger da box the badder da earfqwake

Booker, xpert at deze fings

On 2/13/2012 10:53 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
On da pooter, wike mai Pa duz. Mosey

where duz hersef watcha earfqwakez, OEJ

On 02/13/2012 06:38 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
O hai mai furendz

Mai wink, Meowy, iz mizzing cuz hur n hur meowmie wuz en uh erfqwake diz
murning en Catilfurnia.
Et wuz uh 5.5 on dat riktur skale fingy.
Wuz inny uthur kitty heer en dat qwake?
Et wuz neer EurEeka, wich iz en Norf Catilfurnia.
Pweez send sum purrz n prayers dat mai bootiful Meowy iz faownd sayfe n
saownd.
Fank yew sew mutch

Mosey--wurried

Weez reeli purin fur dem tu bea saf. Mi meowmi is an erfcake wacher on
da 'puter. Da erf is resles. TuTu

Old February 14th 12, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

au ugrei , OT, weh wiv in uh erfqwake zone tew n dey sai der wyl beh uh 9
poynt sumtyme, but we jest leev et up to da man Upsatirz tew tayke ckare uf
usses.
Weh kan awl purr n sai prayerz fur doze afexted. Mosey

Well Booker mine fren I fink watchink earfcakes wud be az muchex fun az
watchink paint dri. I know sum wun hazta ta do it but not mineselfz. O T
who hates to see something happening when he can't do anything to help.

Old February 15th 12, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Purrz n Prayerz Needed fur uh Erfqwake Feb 14

MeOwy wuz in da attik in hur hoam n wuzn't efun skared. Hur iz sayfe n
saownd, fank gudnezz.

Auntie Julie,
Dew yew liv en Norf Califurnia?
Weh wiv neer Seattul, n dey predik uh 9 poyntur, sumtyme, hoo noze wen dat
wyl bei?
But if dat hapunz, mai hoomins sai dey wun'nt evakuate,
cuz wer wud dey goh? Mosey fur hiz home n -nawt wurried at awl.

Weze purrin fur Meowyz safe return.
Get yur furry butt home Meowy.
Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

There was an earthquake? I just looked it up and they have it as 5.6.
I'm surprised there aren't a bunch of news vans outside my building,
they tend to congregate here whenever there is an earthquake of
significance (5.6 seems pretty significant since it's in California).

Anti Julie

Old February 15th 12, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 02/14/2012 06:40 AM, Booker wrote:
[...]

A 6 erfcake 'portd off Oregon. Iz hoping all kitties are bein kalm. TuTu
Old February 15th 12, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Nope, we lif in suffern Catifornia. Weze git earfqwakez two.

Iffin weze git big big earfqwake ize vacuate to da bakyard.

Booker

We've taken care of the basics: home is bolted to the foundation, water
heater is strapped, bookcases are attached to walls, water and food is
stored for emergency (yes, cat food too). We even have a water filter to
create more potable water from any available supply. We've done what we
could and I'm not going to lose any sleep over the one that's going to come.

Old February 16th 12, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

no need to worry about it, if you have done what is reasonable, and it
doesn't come its like insurance, if it does come either you will survive and
have food/water, or you won't survive and you won't care about here anymore,
soft